news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Battle Arena

Old 05-17-2010, 04:28 PM   #1
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default I call out, the Drunken MOnk!

48 Hours. I dont play this thing by week. :\

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 05:36 PM   #2
Drunken Monk
B Team

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ok im in

sample or not
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 06:41 PM   #3
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

I can have sample by tonight? or maybe in an hour.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 06:44 PM   #4
Drunken Monk
B Team

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

like u want bro

lol its crazy im in 3 battles at a time
Old 05-17-2010, 07:01 PM   #5
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I see you Monk.

Im ripping the audio right now and then I will upload it immediately to mediafire and yes its gonna be a WAV so tell me now if you want mp3 instead of forever hold your peace.
Old 05-17-2010, 07:07 PM   #6
Drunken Monk
B Team

wav is ok
Old 05-17-2010, 07:21 PM   #7
INF
Digital @fterLife

damn straight wav is ok.not in a bossy way like "cuz I said so"

do you guys know the dif in sound quality between wav and mp3????? cmon man you gonna make an mp3 out of bits of mp3????? no no no. the sound degrades. you get latency and shit.

best thing to do is sample wav in these battles.

yes I know it takes up a lot of room but guess what???? thats what the delete fuction is for on a cpu. chop it up ,throw it away and do what you gotta do.lol

I aint gettin hardcore I'm jus saying.
Old 05-17-2010, 07:25 PM   #8
Drunken Monk
B Team

lollll

i want wav fileee

stop smoke weed bro
Old 05-17-2010, 07:27 PM   #9
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yea i work wit the wav. more then mp3....
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 07:45 PM   #10
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what do you guys use to isolate the piece of the song you are going to sample before importing it? soundforge or something?
how are you guys sampling?
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 07:50 PM   #11
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

u can do it in FL studio....it's up in the right hand corner think it has a scissor icon?
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 07:51 PM   #12
INF
Digital @fterLife

SAMPLE

http://www.mediafire.com/?mv2unwy3ytw
Old 05-17-2010, 07:54 PM   #13
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
what do you guys use to isolate the piece of the song you are going to sample before importing it? soundforge or something?
how are you guys sampling?

I use a sampler (sp404sx) and chop it up in there. Before that I used FL7 or fruity loops. There are a lot of ways to chop in fruity loops and the best way to me is by using Edison.lot of ways though.

also you can you soundforge or cooledit or audacity. you know.

but samplers are whats up! Sp ,MPC , ASR-10 it just dont matter
Old 05-17-2010, 07:59 PM   #14
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i just FL studio 9 and an offbrand pawn-shop keyboard linked thru midi controller lol
i've just been making electronic stuff with it, but i was going to try my hand at sampling but i don't get it
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 09:00 PM   #15
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Can I get this in mp3? Sorry for the hassle, its just the file size is ridiculous and I have a terrible internet connection.

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote