news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Battle Arena

View Poll Results: WHO ROCKED THIS SHIT????????!!!!!!!!!
MF Herbs 11 84.62%
Gondola 2 15.38%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-17-2010, 08:15 PM   #1
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF
Exclamation VOTE!!!!! MF HERBS vs GONDOLA

We got something different for you all this time. What we have here is both contenders hitting the match with 2 tracks (thats right!!! 2 tracks!)

We got a regular beat and then we got a remix , coming out of both camps.

alright then lets go!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

MF Herbs

http://www.box.net/shared/3kah9fo04o

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gondola

http://www.box.net/shared/r9b4e7m2jf <---- Remix of Phat Kat - Nightmare

http://www.box.net/shared/v7lxls34pz <---- beat

Last edited by INF; 05-17-2010 at 09:05 PM.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 08:32 PM   #2
Complex
GODS-ILLA

Complex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal son

Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 12:57 AM   #3
gondola

gondola shaolin monk

Hey MF Herbs I'm curious where u got that string sample from....I didn't catch any on those thelonious tracks
gondola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 04:40 AM   #4
Drunken Monk
Veteran Member

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hohoho dat gondolaaa beat is firee
sounds like rza styleee bac in the dayzzzz
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 08:03 AM   #5
MosHigh
Eternal Member

MosHigh crouching tiger

Yeah, Gondola...i'm feeling that battle beat

"Kiss the pyramid...experiment wit high explosives. I slap box wit Jesus....lick shots at Joseph." - GFK (Daytona 500)
MosHigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 08:10 AM   #6
MF Herbs
Monster Island Czar

MF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
^^^ LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by gondola View Post
Hey MF Herbs I'm curious where u got that string sample from....I didn't catch any on those thelonious tracks
On the remix? Its not I used it before in my other beat battle beats.. I add it with my vinyl crackle from the sp from time to time..

"Yep"

Last edited by MF Herbs; 05-18-2010 at 08:14 AM.
MF Herbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 10:35 AM   #7
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

GODDAMN YOU VA!!!!!! lmao

how the fuck he makes that sound ...dammit.....the highs are SO crisp and the lows are straigh MULE KICKIN. dammitdammitdammit.hahahahahaha

not voting yet.
Old 05-18-2010, 02:23 PM   #8
gondola

gondola shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MF Herbs View Post
^^^ LOL

On the remix? Its not I used it before in my other beat battle beats.. I add it with my vinyl crackle from the sp from time to time..
First of all I'm glad I'm up against some real heads in here!!! I know you guys are the truth cuz u guys rockin SP's......who teh fuck does that these days? (no one cuz these days kids dunno wut hiphop is). Anyway before I rant on.....its dope you used a string....with the hiss too...sounds ill.....Howeverrrrr, I wasn't aware you could use outside samples!!! Maybe I didn't know that cuz I'm new on this forum and didn't take the time to read all the rules n shit....oh well.......next time MF
gondola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 02:33 PM   #9
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

damn!!! VA MF that nigga took it
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 02:43 PM   #10
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

Gondala came ill tho, nice to see some new talent up in here
Boss_Digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 04:07 PM   #11
INF
Digital @fterLife

Yeah big up to Gondola. Always nice to have New cats up in the cut.
Old 05-18-2010, 06:17 PM   #12
Ozmosis
Lupus est homo homini

Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I voted for MF Herbs, but both beats are dope!

[+]Facebook [+]Bandcamp [+]SoundCloud [+]Tumblr
Ozmosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 09:15 PM   #13
MF Herbs
Monster Island Czar

MF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by gondola View Post
First of all I'm glad I'm up against some real heads in here!!! I know you guys are the truth cuz u guys rockin SP's......who teh fuck does that these days? (no one cuz these days kids dunno wut hiphop is).

LOL no doubt.. Man its alotta dope heads on here.. Hardware and Softare.. As for as the SP, you can thank Beatjitzu for that.. He got the SPB rolling..

Props for the votes too yall.. respect..

"Yep"
MF Herbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 09:21 PM   #14
H.Notik
Fuck The Law.

H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to H.Notik

2 dope beats but Varan got it. that beat is fresh.

Varan may I rock that to the fullest?

Caught up with the sky
Shot at God.

H.Notik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 09:38 PM   #15
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

both were dope but when the bass kicked in or the string i thnk it is nd niggas started spittin the head bop was automatic nd i aint even notice i was doin it dats how u know its dope...so yea i go wit VA or mf herbs...

but gondola shit was dope just a lil dry to me wasnt feelin the drum game but i might have been feelin those chops more then VA's but the way VA made it all come together put him ahead
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote