news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 10-06-2005, 02:39 AM   #1
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO
Default WWI PRODUCTIONZ - "GENESIS" BY LORD ZERO

www.soundclick.com/worldwideincidentproductions

1st banga from da fam. lots more to come!

peep and give feedback

peace yall
-z-
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 09:41 AM   #2
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez
Default Re: WWI PRODUCTIONZ - "GENESIS" BY LORD ZERO

Put me on Zero

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 10:55 AM   #3
Pharaoh Snefru
4th Dynasty

Pharaoh Snefru shaolin monk

another Buffalo banger sun. lots of people dyin in this one lord. WAR IS A SAD THING. i say add a real sick, sad voice sample to the hook and it's a wrap fam. HONOR peace fam

GNC
Pharaoh Snefru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 12:34 PM   #4
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
Put me on Zero
WORD YO, LOG INTO www.chambermusik.com CUZ THATS WHERE IT STARTED, LET CATS HEAR YA ISH FIRST NAH MEAN
Old 10-06-2005, 12:45 PM   #5
Hunting Hawk
Rum Runner

Hunting Hawk grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Hunting Hawk

very mellow vibe zero. shits tight tho, reminds me of some war vet shit. on some soundtrack steeze
Hunting Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 04:16 PM   #6
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

Thanx For Da Feedback Hawk ^_^
Old 10-06-2005, 09:33 PM   #7
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD ZERO
WORD YO, LOG INTO www.chambermusik.com CUZ THATS WHERE IT STARTED, LET CATS HEAR YA ISH FIRST NAH MEAN
I gotta get back on point first, I just formatted my comp. We'll see what it is when I got time though.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 11:55 PM   #8
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

No Doubt God, Take All Da Time U Need Yo