news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 06-28-2005, 12:11 PM   #16
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: The Technical Sword Style Vol 1

Uppin

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 09:37 PM   #17
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Gossip Lines

Sheepish Lord of Chaos

Associated press gossip columns & feature stories
Rap reviews, The Source & XXL reviews sold to the highest bidder/
Critical acclaim music nowadays be board & stalemate
Rap needs a new dictatorship that ainít dominated by commercial shit/
Lyricist need to step there game up just to sell records you sell ya soul for Fools Platinum & Gold break the mold talk about something worth wild/
Be bold as Star & Buckwild canít get no racier lyrically niggaz Are nothing but gimmicks out to mimic reality & life/
Donít see the consequences behind the lies they lead children believing We gonna be saved, first off we gotta change our selves/
Emcees whoíve exploded onto the scene selling there soul in exchange For what Wu-Tang deemed C.R.E.A.M. Cash Rules Everything Around Me/
And this motherfuckers ainít seeing shit but stars after the tears comes the laughter and before that comes the fear of knowing your wack but WTF!/
This whole BEFF issue is contraire
To popular belief that itís just battling/
But words can be said but these niggaz & white
Collared folks only see dollar signs instead/
So before yo walk out the store wit cha NEW CD in hand Think about what cha putting in your ears & inside yo head instead/

NON IGNORANT...

Old 07-09-2005, 06:36 AM   #18
Rebel_INS
Veteran Member

Rebel_INS shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Rebel_INS
Default Re: Gossip Lines

Nice keep it up bro
Old 07-09-2005, 11:27 AM   #19
Dae Ja Nae
Priceless:The Modern IsIs

Dae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal son

Way to get you point across man ... Nice isht ... keep slinging that fire.

Peace

I sew...
beautiful seeds that sprout flowers thatís deeply rooted
your weak style-diluted with concepts thatís so polluted
my words flourish, creating jewels the conscious will cherish ...

-- Dae Ja Nae

http://www.soundclick.com/daejanae
http://wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=11503

Dae Ja Nae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 02:18 AM   #20
GuardianOne
Taoist Saint

GuardianOne grasshopper
Send a message via Skype™ to GuardianOne

The title has less meaning than you verse. The verse has more to it and a lot of meaning. Nice verse, here you semed to be protesting to a certain society, but keep it broad- cause its not just to a specifi people. Nice balance of the lyrics.

Peace
PS: Keep posting. This verse reminds of the Sunz Of Man album (The last shall be first). The Knowledge it contains (your verse).
GuardianOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 04:13 PM   #21
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

Default Flow Foody

Flip the script these newbieís donít know shit about developing lyrics I rip the track wit kung fu and chop suey making their eye black & blue/
You know me the tactician ripping verbally wit sharp knife precision Disturbing fish and gerbils making these herbals look up definitions/
Questioning the operation lyrically stapling points to the pad
Drafting cash outta accounts over seeing when reading papers/
Disciples trace me back to the days of The Wu, Big, Pac and Nas kid If you didnít feel their shit your considered a newbie/
Canít school a mastermind in charge bombing you faÁade your made up masquerade exposing you like Van Gogh/
Oh know donít get blazed as I raise my sons wit pens
Instead slapping in them head for not scripting scrolls rolled out/
Doped out in the lex I connect wit checks outta date wait for a sermon Burn mics like evaporating vermin airborne viruses/

NON IGNORANT...

Old 08-01-2005, 05:12 PM   #22
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Re: Flow Foody

Busting Chops !!!! Yeah PEACE
Old 08-08-2005, 08:43 PM   #23
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

Default More Than A.............

More than a lyricist, I am the definition of it
Killing words accompanied by nouns and verbs/
If you trying English the lyrics trying to tap into it
Hit cha conduit The Technical One will shock u into it/
A thousand volts do not bolt like lighting it is me the technical one Schooling these one time losers, drug abusers, canít fucks wit NET/
I am next to rep like Cansaco on deck metabolic steroids leave most Toyed employing me to write cha most gangteristic raps/
Exactly canít capture me like closed caption unless your Deaf, dumb and blind youís the 10 percent we reinvent the other 5 teach it/
Canít feature shit my spit will leave ya dumbfounded slumped over in ya whip trying recite the verse I flipped/
Daring me by the time you figure out Iím back on my grind clipping wings like acupuncture after puncturing it stings/
Fling it up in the spring get my winter thing binging like Crosby prolly shorty looking like Tyra Banks or somebody maybe my hobby or job be/
Putting more weight on me than David Copperfield doing illusions at the Ritz Hotel making a quarter mill, looking like a drug cartel/
Yes I spark well taking hits like Mark Brunell no homo, expel words making u herb out faster than a virgin who wants it but canít take the pressure of pleasure/

NON IGNORANT...

Old 08-08-2005, 11:56 PM   #24
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

Default Re: More Than A.............

uppin

NON IGNORANT...

Old 08-09-2005, 08:39 PM   #25
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

Default Wanting to be "That Thing"

Assorted flavors suits peeping tops checking
Surveillance camera angles looking for me to slip/
Fuck the clips I rip mics like machines gunning for ghosts Taking ya blue and red pills thinking u can escape me/
Aka, "The Human Matrix" I do not play for shit I just speak it Leaving you trying to quits like a heavy smoker/
I do not thinks so, u better resolve ya woes before ya foes Gang up, plot, and destroy ya/
I ainít cha employer Iím Techwon the lyrical destroyer
Compacting completive action into a short minute/
You ainít no menace or causing no massacre you is a bastard A walking casket ainít blasting you think the nets the fastest/
Way to get the game mastered Iím past that like a fat kid eating A pound cake donít fake the funk letís unite and show eím up/
If you nicer then prove it or else ya wealth are pennies not dollars I got flows cemented in stone blowing the locks of u fake rappers/

NON IGNORANT...

Old 08-11-2005, 06:43 PM   #26
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

Uppin

NON IGNORANT...

Old 08-11-2005, 06:46 PM   #27
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

Default Re: Wanting to be "That Thing"

Uppin

NON IGNORANT...

Old 08-11-2005, 09:37 PM   #28
Killer Falcon
Veteran Member

Killer Falcon crouching tigerKiller Falcon crouching tiger

thats a pretty nice verse man. the thing i think you could improve on it tho is to sort out the bars a bit, in some lines you had two which made it kinda hard to read. keep up with the good work.

peace
Killer Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 01:46 AM   #29
GuardianOne
Taoist Saint

GuardianOne grasshopper
Default Re: Wanting to be "That Thing"

Nice flow, i suppose you were busting.

Peace
PS: Keep posting
Old 08-12-2005, 02:06 AM   #30
GuardianOne
Taoist Saint

GuardianOne grasshopper

It was a raw verse, some areas seemed to have its own knowledge, whilst the other parts were like you where busting. But nice verse, it flowed well (although the references - put things into perspective)

Peace