news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 05-21-2010, 03:16 PM   #1
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default New Planet of the Apes movie.

smh @ this: The effects team WETA Digital, who wowed moviegoers with their work on "Avatar," will reportedly use photo-realistic apes and not actors in costumes for the movie.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Planet of The Apes" series is reportedly getting an origin story with James Franco .

According to Variety, the actor has signed on to star in a prequel to the series.

A mag source said James had a great meeting with director Rupert Wyatt over the weekend about the movie, that will be set in the present day and chronicle how genetic engineering gave the animals intelligence. The actor will reportedly play an important scientist in the midst of the war between man and ape.

-http://movies.yahoo.com/news/usmovies.accesshollywood.com/james-franco-goes-ape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 09:09 PM   #2
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

loved the older shit..the mark wahlberg one sucked
...plus it had nonstop film music that bothered the shit outa me
i was like when is this shit gonna stop playing..its like they didnt have no sounds to add or dialogue so they played strings in the background the whole movie
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 11:40 PM   #3
GZAjector
Yung Santa

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the original movies are classic, i love them shits

WE WERE SCOUTING DESERT APPROACHES TO THE CITY AND SAW THEIR ARMY...

THEY FIRED...

MY COMPANION WAS KILLED...

I HAVE COME TO WARN YOU
Old 05-22-2010, 12:21 PM   #4
tajeco
Natureal

tajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
loved the older shit..the mark wahlberg one sucked
...plus it had nonstop film music that bothered the shit outa me
i was like when is this shit gonna stop playing..its like they didnt have no sounds to add or dialogue so they played strings in the background the whole movie

I agree. The original 5 were great, a lot of sociological observations in those. I thought Tim Burton's was weak.

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco
tajeco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 01:40 AM   #5
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

im a huge fan of the original series..fantastic, fuck hollywood.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote