news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Old 05-21-2010, 02:17 PM   #1
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Please Do Not Ban Me Again, kthx.

Pro, i made this post the other night in KTL.

It was deleted without explanation.

I posted it again today, it was again deleted and Sunny edited his first post.

I know posting it repeatedly will probably get me banned from KTL, but can i not be banned from the entire forum for 6 months this time?

As you can see, there is nothing disrespectful or derogatory in the post and it is on topic.

I imagine it will be deleted again, and i imagine, i will continue to post it.

You can check out the thread, it's a hoax thread from about 5 years ago, which was bumped by SUNNY a couple of days ago for reasons unknown.

I couldn't really care less what that piece of human scum wants to bump, but as i said, i guess he'll ban me and i'd just prefer to still be able to post here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post

Why are you bumping this thread which is based on something which is a complete hoax?

Why not make a new thread to discuss the topic of surveillance?

Instead you're intentionally trying to lure people into accepting the first post in this thread, without reading the rest of it.

Many people did this originally, as can be seen on the first page.

You are surreptitiously trying to launch discussion about surveillance with a clearly paranoid tone, based on the first post in this thread.

This thread was proven to be complete nonsense, so why bump it if you don't want to perpetuate the nonsense contained within it.
So yeah, i take it as a given i will be banned from KTL (even though since my ban i haven't insulted or been rude to people there and have remained on topic).

But maybe can i still post in the other sections?

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 03:49 PM   #2
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yup - you need a one day ban
Old 05-21-2010, 03:59 PM   #3
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

He also deleted, as punishment for me making this thread, a completely unrelated thread which i made in KTL with this link - http://edition.cnn.com/2010/TECH/sci....ft/index.html

I know in KTL i'm not allowed to express how much of a faggit i think Sunny is, but i may as well in here.

You're scum dude, look at you making these pathetic threats just because i asked you something on a forum.

That's fucking weak, but to be expected from someone as immature as you.

Old 05-21-2010, 04:01 PM   #4
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol - you must want it to happen
Old 05-21-2010, 04:05 PM   #5
Longbongcilvaringz

Yeah, i'll be making that thread again, it's completely legitimate.

How Sunny continues to mod is beyond me and how Visionz doesn't intervene is also beyond me.

Old 05-21-2010, 04:08 PM   #6
Longbongcilvaringz

The thread for future reference, initially i wrote more, but it will just be deleted again, i can't really be bothered trying to generate discussion if that's the case:

Quote:
http://edition.cnn.com/2010/TECH/sci....ft/index.html

Interesting discovery.

Not sure whether it has any implication for religious people here, nonetheless still interesting.

How far might this reach?
I'll just post it here so i can easily copy and paste it back into KTL every time it is deleted.

Old 05-21-2010, 04:10 PM   #7
Longbongcilvaringz

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
lol - you must want it to happen
I don't see how you can even ban me from KTL.

Surely Visionz wouldn't agree with it.

I don't think PRO would either, given that i have done absolutely nothing.

Maybe you can continue to delete my threads and posts, but that would be a lot of work for someone like you.

Old 05-21-2010, 04:26 PM   #8
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sunny must be a genuine nazi, one of these threads pops up every other week.

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 04:40 PM   #9
Longbongcilvaringz

Funny you raise that, that's what initially got be banned from here (asking what the official 5% line on Hitler was).

I guess another hard question to answer for the fervent racist that is sunny winters.

Old 05-21-2010, 10:35 PM   #10
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
yup - you need a one day ban
You're a miserable dick.
Old 05-22-2010, 12:10 AM   #11
Longbongcilvaringz

So, looks like he hasn't banned me yet or deleted more posts.

I feel i need to make these threads preemptively though, after my previous bannings.

Maybe the faggit realised that he can't really do that unless i give him a reason to.

Many he's just a pussy.

Maybe he'll strike fear into my heart once again by saying "now i'll give you a reason to complain!!!" again lol.

Fucking cunt.

Old 05-25-2010, 05:10 AM   #12
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wow.
sunny really touches you in the right places.
all this crybaby pleading over a deleted thread that nobody will read in a subforum that you say is filled with idiots...

i guess what sunny is trying to say is that you aren't welcome in ktl.
idk if thats the case, but if it was me, i'd feel unwelcome and would prolly discuss said topix with like minded individuals in my usergroup forum where people respect me.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 02:44 PM   #13
Longbongcilvaringz

As i said, it's just a precautionary measure, given that him deleting a thread was what led to my ban last time.

I'm going to ether myself here, and admit something no one in the history of wu corp has ever admitted, i like posting here...!

So, with that in mind, i'd just prefer not to be banned.

I don't see why i wouldn't be welcome in KTL, i participate in discussions as respectfully as i can, and since my warnings i haven't behaved derogatorily to people there. Which is more than i can say for almost all of the other people who post in there.

Old 05-25-2010, 07:58 PM   #14
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

I'm going to ether myself here, and admit something no one in the history of wu corp has ever admitted, i like posting here...!

this is a lie.
but welcome to the "i like wucorop club"
membership now 2.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 09:47 PM   #15
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

did you ever think that maybe we expect more from you patty cakes ?