news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Old 05-25-2010, 11:35 PM   #16
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post
this is a lie.
but welcome to the "i like wucorop club"
membership now 2.
Sounds like the beginnings of a new usergroup
RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 05:43 AM   #17
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol, eat a dick sunny, you'll enjoy it faggit.

And Gav, why is that a lie?

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 11:35 AM   #18
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sean bateman needs to get banned from Ktl, Gen Chat, the Sports zone, Wu Chambers, and the Sound Shack, and the Admins Section - i'm gonna work some magic to make sure this happens
Old 05-28-2010, 11:51 AM   #19
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL, bateman. Look over your posts. You MAD, dawg. Plus you insult and criticize Sunny at every opportunity, but it doesn't appear to be in jest. It's no wonder he got raging hard-on to banish your ass. (homo).
RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 04:28 PM   #20
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The fuck you talking about, i never abuse him in KTL and haven't said anything about him since my ban, up until now.

I'm not mad, as i said, i just would prefer not to be banned again.

Sunny's a huge faggit, it's no big deal, but just because i say it doesn't mean "i'm mad".

He's just a monumental faggit who talks more shit than prof zooruka and charles jones combined.

Old 05-28-2010, 04:29 PM   #21
Longbongcilvaringz

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
sean bateman needs to get banned from Ktl, Gen Chat, the Sports zone, Wu Chambers, and the Sound Shack, and the Admins Section - i'm gonna work some magic to make sure this happens
You can't do anything

Old 05-28-2010, 07:08 PM   #22
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

one of the admins you complained to must have puffed your head and now you think you can say anything in KTL lmao

he fell for it

hey patty cakes

it's gonna happen to you
Old 05-29-2010, 05:00 PM   #23
Longbongcilvaringz

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
one of the admins you complained to must have puffed your head and now you think you can say anything in KTL lmao

he fell for it

hey patty cakes

it's gonna happen to you
lol, if by say anything you mean post civilly, then yes.

I haven't complained to any mod actually, this thread is requesting that i am not banned from the rest of the site, like last time.

Anyway, whatever faggit, ban me from KTL, go ahead pussy.

It just demonstrates how much of a pussy you are that one comment from me in 6 months, questioning why you did something, leads to you reaching for the ban button.

Do it pussy.

Old 05-29-2010, 10:22 PM   #24
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

i didn't read anything you wrote

it's gonna happen to you, real bad too
Old 05-30-2010, 01:19 PM   #25
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey