news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

View Poll Results: Would you buy this album, even at high cost?
Yes, I Would 230 90.55%
No, I wouldn't 24 9.45%
Voters: 254. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-22-2010, 04:18 PM   #1
Cilvaringz
Super Moderator

Cilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of fury
Default Killah Priest - Heavy Mentwo / Heavier Mental

Peace,

I've just been speaking to KP about finally getting together all his unreleased songs from the Heavy Mental recordings and put a new album out. A process like this costs time, effort and also money. There are unreleased songs with 4th Disciple, which was known. But apparently there are more unreleased songs with True Master (including a CROSS MY HEART with RZA's verse instead of Deck's), an original BIBLE produced by RZA, songs with Y-Kim, Q-Base and John The Baptist.

Brother Priest wants to know what kind of interest there would be for this record to be released, even if the price would amount up to $50 a record. The plan is to have the record properly mastered, with the new Bible movie snippets, proper cover, etc. Make it official.

The poll is up, Priest will be checking. Lets hope it generates some good interest. Nothing is certain, but if there's lots of positive interest, there could be a good chance.

Peace.

Last edited by Cilvaringz; 05-22-2010 at 04:21 PM.
Cilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 04:29 PM   #2
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Holy fuck!!!

I voted yes... then had to change my pants!!!

Surely there MUST be enough interest from the heads in here alone to warrent gettin these tracks released!!!

Get voting people!

Peace!
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 04:36 PM   #3
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

KILLAH PRiEST>>> WACK ASS WARCLOUD
*LISTENS TO THE ELIZABETH LP

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 04:45 PM   #4
TRONIX
Veteran Member

TRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killa

You should record a fresh album with Priest with your beats
Old 05-22-2010, 04:54 PM   #5
Clipse of Doom

Clipse of Doom grasshopper

I typically only read the boards and I don't usually post, but this warrants a post! I'm am very excited about the prospect of this album and I would love for Priest to put it out.
Clipse of Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 04:58 PM   #6
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm not buying a $50 album unless it has 100 new tracks on it. Sorry, just being honest.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 05:10 PM   #7
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol heavy mentew

of course i'd pay 50 bones for KP recordings from the heavy mentew era, that's like asking if i'd pay 100 for the unreleased warcloud joints from the silkworm chamber
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 05:25 PM   #8
pmack215
* Mighty Healthy *

pmack215 drunken mastapmack215 drunken masta
Send a message via Skype™ to pmack215

probably nothing interests me more than leftover WU joints from '95-'98. i believe that from the albums released in that time period, of all the songs that got "cut", us WU fans could pick a BUNCH that we would've definitely wanted on the album from which it got cut.

so, i'd definitely buy this joint. 2 questions though:

1. rumor (yeah, i know but maybe this will clarify it) had KP doing a new album that would be entitled "heavy mental 2" at some point. i assume this release means no NEW "heavy mental 2"???

2. why in the world would it cost $50 ea.?... even if he put it out himself.
Old 05-22-2010, 06:48 PM   #9
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ill pay 50 bucks for it on wax w/doubles..

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 06:54 PM   #10
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceitedmofo View Post
killah priest>>> wack ass warcloud
*listens to the elizabeth lp
fag
Jutzu-Lo-Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 07:02 PM   #11
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

I'll Pay 100 if it comes with a copy of the Shogun Assasson album.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 07:39 PM   #12
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
haha we gonna make that happen son, one way or the other. im on a damn mission to get that released. probably no connection here tho, this would be thru Priest while we will have to wait on 4th or Shogun for that one

50 is a bit steep..im a big fan, but wouldnt be that thrilled if it was demo versions of songs we already have heard. that said, if it was mostly 'new' (to us) material yea id probably do it. that was my favorite era of hiphop, and he was spittin flames for the whole first 3+ years of his career.

voted yes
Old 05-22-2010, 07:55 PM   #13
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
of course i'd pay 50 bones for KP recordings from the heavy mentew era, that's like asking if i'd pay 100 for the unreleased warcloud joints from the silkworm chamber
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
haha preach....

make that shit happen CILVA
Old 05-22-2010, 07:55 PM   #14
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

yea
Old 05-22-2010, 08:02 PM   #15
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Naw. Look theres nothing I would want more in music than what you just described ringz, But there is no way I would pay up to 50$ for anything. A four disk box set was a stretch when I payed that much. Twenty dollars sure, its the average 'expensive' price for an album. But no priest, your efforts arent worth it if you'll be expecting around 50$.

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote