news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 05-24-2010, 04:39 PM   #91
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
your dads cock created a creten,time for a real man to bust that cave pussy up and kick your bum ass out the house,when I'm done with ya mama,I'll allow you to help yourself to her and loose ya virginity you numbnut
Man your fantasies are weak, just like the fantasy of you signing autographs, you delusional imbecile.
Old 05-24-2010, 05:37 PM   #92
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

ouch......

Realness
Old 05-24-2010, 05:53 PM   #93
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sid, don't worry,I'll sign an autograph on ya moms vagina with my cock you dickwart,donna hates water,we all know what she drinks on the regular you pussy

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
Old 05-24-2010, 07:06 PM   #94
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i cant fathom why sid is trying to have a go at shifter
sid would never dare do a battle track against him because he would get sonned to hell
and even though shifter is lightyears more talented and popular an MC, he has still remained far more humble than sid ever has on here (ive never seen shifter claim legend status/ flaunt a major record deal to avoid doing battles)
i just dont get it lol. some major jealousy/ hate issues up in here
Old 05-24-2010, 07:19 PM   #95
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he's punch drunk dizzy.
right now sid is flailing at anything that moves.

you'd think by now the kid would have learned to shut the fuck up.

i mean, if it was me, i would have just logged off and never came back.
or
just stick to the audiobooth or something cause how the hell can you beef with anyone at this point? you're whole fam's collective rectum is prolapsed.
Old 05-24-2010, 07:36 PM   #96
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahah he would probably get boo'd outta the audiobooth in a second too though
i think the 'leave and never come back' option is his best bet
Old 05-24-2010, 07:52 PM   #97
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and its not even a "i hate sid so lets get rid of him" thing.

but damn man, its your family gettin put on blast.
you know that from here till eternity, your brothers, your dad, and especially your mother will be the target of any ether....
these ethers will remain on the web....forever.
your mother will one day see these ethers and wonder why you continued hang out in a place that treated you and your family like this.

i'm jussayin.

this is coming from a person who has had to battle the gen chat lynchmob on several occasions. you either switch to beast mode or get the fuck out of dodge.

and at this point, beast mode ain't gonna cut it.
Old 05-24-2010, 07:53 PM   #98
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

word brothas

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
Old 05-24-2010, 07:56 PM   #99
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

lol and i didn't notice he had a thread about you until now -
this just got sadder X10
Old 05-24-2010, 08:04 PM   #100
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

word...SID has a big mouth man...hes throwing darts at the wrong guys...and hes got no weight....hes WTC's pinata

Realness
Old 05-24-2010, 08:17 PM   #101
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

SID man.....

..what kind of a person are you?

You did this to your family. Remember that.

YOU did this to them...

You lost at everything you ever did on this site.

I'm sure in real life, you have won something, but here, you are the epitome of a loser.

TSA done chewed you up, swallowed you, shit you out into a dirt hole and buried you.

Does anyone know about any of this??

Like when you say you're going to show your brother that GIF...what do you think he is really going to think?

your mom and your dad?? on here

Dude, what the fuck did your family ever do to you to deserve this?

Do yourself a favor......

...end it.

I dont kno what that might entail....logging off, dying, shutting up.

But do something man because what you're doing now is not working. Its the exact opposite of what you should be doing with yourself.

WOW.....

Monumental failure on the interweb....i'm embarassed for you dude...this shits just baaad.
Old 05-24-2010, 08:31 PM   #102
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it's funny to think with all the beef and disagreements on here...EVERYONE can agree that sid is a fucking faggit LOL
Old 05-24-2010, 10:43 PM   #103
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

agreed^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
hahah he would probably get boo'd outta the audiobooth in a second too though
i think the 'leave and never come back' option is his best bet
this^
Old 05-25-2010, 03:33 AM   #104
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

You lot live for the internet, live for rep, live for this vatican shit, i just come here when i come home from a party or a day blazing in the park and shit on your existences, wow tsa posted pics of my fam, yes i have a fam, we have all seen tsas fam and now you have seen mine, i have seen his crack goblin mother and his nerdy pouting bitch ass brother and dear edith, its nothing.

I have braught entertainment to this site, and thats all i ever wanted really, thats the kind of guy i am i like making people laugh i like giving them something to hate, i love it.

I know you peoples lifes proberly suck balls, i understand that most of you have a cognitive disorder that limits your social interaction, thats fine, im not stelaing your disabled parking space or anything.

but like i said

You lot should chill because its going to look gay and fake when i recieve a barage of rep and "hahaha" from my upcoming ether.

take it easy on this forum shit and maybe get a life guys!
Old 05-25-2010, 08:21 AM   #105
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHALLAH JUSTICE View Post
Y i just come here when i come home from a party
aren't you supposed to go back to a girl's house after a party?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054