news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 05-25-2010, 08:54 AM   #106
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHALLAH JUSTICE View Post
You lot live for the internet, live for rep, live for this vatican shit, i just come here when i come home from a party (yea right lol) or a day blazing in the park and shit on your existences, wow tsa posted (naked) pics of my fam (<-desperate attempt to down play the pain) , yes i have a fam, we have all seen tsas fam and now you have seen mine, i have seen his crack goblin mother and his nerdy pouting bitch ass brother and dear edith (<-revival of failed line of comeback, desperation) , its nothing.(<-it's everything)

I have braught entertainment to this site (<-trying to validate visiting a site this detrimental to self) , and thats all i ever wanted really, thats the kind of guy i am (<-corny sentence) i like making people laugh i like giving them something to hate (<- feels like a loser) , i love it. (<- feels like a loser)

I know (hope) you peoples lifes proberly suck balls(<-corny sentence), i understand that most of you have a cognitive disorder that limits your social interaction (<-not even popular in own family), thats fine, im not stelaing your disabled parking space or anything.

but like i said

You lot should chill because its going to look gay and fake when i recieve a barage of rep and "hahaha" from my upcoming ether(<-corny sentence).

take it easy on this forum shit and maybe get a life guys!(<-rich with pain.)
you're such a fucking loser you fat ugly liability piece of shit. instead of trying to plot you 'comeback' at me why no take that 5 pounds and repay your mother DONNA GHEZAWI for feeding you, an adult, and keeping you sheltered you scum bag. I bet you had the nerve to laugh at skampoe for doing the same shit too and you're sleeping on the floor of an underwear store.

"I'll get a barage of rep and "hahaha" LMAO! what a fucking piece of shit LOL. you REALLY need that right around now don't you? god. Why dont you learn. This mentality is why you're suffering right now.

it's VERY clear you're using this site to get the validation you aren't getting from your friends (you're heinously unpopular) your family (your mother thinks your dreams are a waste of time AND IS RIGHT, and CLEARLY is more proud of SADDIQ GHEZAWI's gayness), or your 'record label (they don't put you on songs, evvverrrrrr. THEY DONT PUT YOU ON SONGS. you're the fuckin un kasa of raskil records LMAO!)
Old 05-25-2010, 09:16 AM   #107
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Look at you.

Your brother is more popular then you, he prolly told you not to post on his wall ever.

Look how furious you are, validation? what the fuck is your igboid parasitic face talking about?

its a fucking forum you loser
Old 05-25-2010, 09:37 AM   #108
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 05-25-2010, 09:41 AM   #109
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

look at the mould growing on the left side of his face. This nigga dares to test a Arab of Muhammeds lineage?

shit is gonna be like 9/11 all over again, watch me dude, watch me.....
Old 05-25-2010, 09:53 AM   #110
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yes....yes..... release your anger(at TSA).... give in to your hatred(of self).... strike him down (with $5....$5...$5 footlong ether) and take your father's(TSA is sonning u)place by my side.
Old 05-25-2010, 10:37 AM   #111
SID
I see you dawg

£5
Old 05-25-2010, 10:39 AM   #112
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

AHAHAHAhahAHAHHahAHhahA 5!

5 dollah!

5 dollah foot loonngggsss!
Old 05-25-2010, 10:41 AM   #113
SID
I see you dawg

Look at your face man, how can you bee happy living like that?
Old 05-25-2010, 10:44 AM   #114
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

lol so im guessing you think im gonna 'defend' myself from you at this point?
lol im going to CLASS then WORK and getting a mohawk with fly designs in itahahahhaha
Old 05-25-2010, 10:48 AM   #115
SID
I see you dawg

Did this ugly muthafucka just say hes getting a mohawk with " fly designs in it"

no flamobyant haircut will be help the stuggle your face is in, virgin.
Old 05-25-2010, 07:18 PM   #116
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

ahahahah...TSA is killing you man.

you suck at breathing at this point.

You can never win this battle.....you have nothing.

100 percent your supposed ether of the millenium is going to be absolutelly awful.

You do realize that by attempting this 'ether' and telling everyone about it is

A. showing that you truly care what wu-corp thinks
B. showing that you know you have taken a serious blow and need to desperately make a big comeback
C. setting yourself up for yet another failure.

but you have failed so much its pretty much all you do. Everything you say is a huge loss. You can't even tell the difference anymore.

Your just trying to drag it on to somehow prove its not affecting you, when it is affecting your very life.

So once everyone gets bored to death and TSA quits because there is no point anymore, you will keep going, thinking you have won.

But really its just the scars of literally having your life taken on a wutang forum.

amidst fumes of potent crack..yea no fuckin shit dude.
Old 05-25-2010, 07:59 PM   #117
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nicky Tooch is just one of the saddest human beings I have ever seen. Dude stop dickriding people half your age on an internet forum for a living

go outside and find a life
Old 05-25-2010, 08:50 PM   #118
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHALLAH JUSTICE View Post
You lot live for the internet, live for rep, live for this vatican shit, i just come here when i come home from a party or a day blazing in the park and shit on your existences, wow tsa posted pics of my fam, yes i have a fam, we have all seen tsas fam and now you have seen mine, i have seen his crack goblin mother and his nerdy pouting bitch ass brother and dear edith, its nothing.

I have braught entertainment to this site, and thats all i ever wanted really, thats the kind of guy i am i like making people laugh i like giving them something to hate, i love it.

I know you peoples lifes proberly suck balls, i understand that most of you have a cognitive disorder that limits your social interaction, thats fine, im not stelaing your disabled parking space or anything.

but like i said

You lot should chill because its going to look gay and fake when i recieve a barage of rep and "hahaha" from my upcoming ether.

take it easy on this forum shit and maybe get a life guys!
LMAO you contraadicted yourself so bad and your lying out ur ass...haha did u forget u told us how some black dude punked u and ur crew for money then u prank called him and wet ur pants when his brother was gna murk u LOL...raskil records signed you so they could run train on your mom and borrow ur xbox games

"yea guys u can have my red dead redemption i don't even play it that much" LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
aren't you supposed to go back to a girl's house after a party?
LMAO the last party tht nigga got invited to was his school dance
Old 05-25-2010, 08:55 PM   #119
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE FRANCHISE™ View Post
Nicky Tooch is just one of the saddest human beings I have ever seen. Dude stop dickriding people half your age on an internet forum for a living

go outside and find a life
i know right

Old 05-26-2010, 12:55 AM   #120
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post
he's punch drunk dizzy.
right now sid is flailing at anything that moves.

you'd think by now the kid would have learned to shut the fuck up.

i mean, if it was me, i would have just logged off and never came back.
or
just stick to the audiobooth or something cause how the hell can you beef with anyone at this point? you're whole fam's collective rectum is prolapsed.
*ears perk*