news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Wu On The Road

Old 05-26-2010, 08:47 AM   #1
abasi
Veteran Member

abasi grasshopper
Default Search for the next 9 Generals

Yesterday I saw a poster on a telephone pole that said
there will be a search for the next 9 generals for the Wu
the poster said that there will be 4 or 5 judges including Ugod
and they will be in the Boston area soon

have anyone else heard about this
abasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 10:25 AM   #2
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yea

wu tang is dead
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 01:15 PM   #3
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I saw an article about this on HiphopDX months ago.

It's not gonna work.
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 10:04 PM   #4
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 10:19 PM   #5
dad
PRODIGAL SUN

dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

my reaction ----> -_-
dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 10:22 PM   #6
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine_Complex View Post
I saw an article about this on HiphopDX months ago.

It's not gonna work.
LOOK, IT WoRKED FOR EVERY FAG GROUP THE EVER DISCIPLED THE NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK, AND IT WILL WORK FOR THIS TOO! YOU'LL SEE!!!!
RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 10:38 PM   #7
dad
PRODIGAL SUN

dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RzaRectum View Post
LOOK, IT WoRKED FOR EVERY FAG GROUP THE EVER DISCIPLED THE NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK, AND IT WILL WORK FOR THIS TOO! YOU'LL SEE!!!!
WU ain't no " EVERY FAG GROUP THE EVER DISCIPLED THE NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK " , i don't even know , half of what you spelled ? so this shit ain't gonna work . no one can replace the originals .
dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 11:26 AM   #8
TiggaStyle

TiggaStyle drunken mastaTiggaStyle drunken mastaTiggaStyle drunken masta

this been their plan since the begining that's why wutang is forever...so expect the next generals as yall already know a few of them as to gza son, boyjones and the other's on the come up i know this for sure i've talked with them about it years ago and this was there intensions from the begining peace.
TiggaStyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 12:00 AM   #9
Afterlife

Afterlife crouching tiger

I'm Not Feelin This at all.....,
Afterlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 08:35 AM   #10
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i dont really like this idea, i mean maybe if it had some esttablished KB's like Killah Priest but still u cant replace the generals i mean they all have unique personalities and god body skills that just cant be fucked with
Old 06-03-2010, 06:16 PM   #11
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuggedSounds View Post
WU be da " EVERY FAG GROUP THAT EVER DISCIPLED THE NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK " , i don't even know the half of what knawledge you dropped tho! but this shit is gonna work . even tho no one can replace the originals .
That's peace dawg.
RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 11:30 AM   #12
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 03:43 PM   #13
kingaaronz
PRODIGAL SUN

kingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venoms

just search next 9 generals on youtube theres tonnes of ish
kingaaronz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 11:16 AM   #14
Afterlife

Afterlife crouching tiger

Fuckin hand it down to the illest 9 killa beez....

here's my vote....

1.Killa Sin
2.Hell Razah
3.12 0'Clock
4.Bronze Nazareth
5.Killah Priest
6.60 second assassin
7.LA the Darkman
8.Prodigal Sunn
9.Cilvaringz
Afterlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 05:48 PM   #15
Janjuhizm

Janjuhizm crouching tiger

Yeah hand it down like when they look for the next james bond and shit. Thats fucking gay to go look for some heads that ain't even put in work under wu yet like them fools ACE and Futre, those dude suck for real fuck em. give it to the young cats for 7 years as a launching pad (like the original 9) and then pick a new 9.
killa sin
darkman
shyhiem
holocaust
Bronze
leatherface
9th prince
12 o clock
razah Peace.

Build & Destroy

http://www.myspace.com/janjuhizm
Janjuhizm is offline   Reply With Quote