news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Battle Arena

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2010, 03:45 PM   #1
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Sudden Death - Mumm Ra vs Iove

i swear i made this thread already once today, and posted it but i must have not lol
anyways, i couldnt decide, so yall can pick... there is three options, choose one

-----------------------------------------------------
Samples

http://www.box.net/shared/pz6i689pxo - Dansas Brasilerias

http://www.mediafire.com/?jtjmyl5zw2d - Bumpin on Sunset

http://www.box.net/shared/zvdq25h3zu - African Waltz
-------------------------------------------------------------

unfortunately, i can only offer one preview cause two are in WAV, the other in highest quality mp3

ELITE STATUS
Old 05-26-2010, 04:00 PM   #2
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

i deleted the other thread, as i found out i posted in the wrong section

iove was down for Dansas and Sunset

waitin on Mumm Ra

ELITE STATUS
Old 05-26-2010, 05:34 PM   #3
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I prefer Bumping on Sunset, but I'm willing to compromise. I'm going with whatever Ra wants, but please not Brasilerias.
Old 05-27-2010, 06:53 AM   #4
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ah snap next time someone pinch me when a thread about me is made lol
let's bump that sunset!!
Old 05-27-2010, 04:50 PM   #5
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sunset it is. What's the deadline?
Old 05-27-2010, 05:36 PM   #6
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

two weeks sound good?
ill probably bang it out on my next days off but whatever
Old 05-27-2010, 05:46 PM   #7
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Yeah make it second week of June. Chea.
Old 05-27-2010, 07:22 PM   #8
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

noticing this has drums all through it hah, its all good tho just different from what im used to
Old 05-28-2010, 02:41 AM   #9
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Feel free to pick another sample.
Old 05-28-2010, 08:07 AM   #10
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

well african waltz is all drums too and we don't like dansas, so i guess sunset it still is lol my bad
i can see what i can do with it, it'll just be a first for me tryin to chop something like that
Old 05-29-2010, 02:49 AM   #11
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

oh yeah I got a start on sunset yesterday and it wasn't as challenging as I thought so let's count on that...
Old 05-29-2010, 10:24 AM   #12
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Chea. Starting tonight I think.. or tomorrow.
Old 05-29-2010, 11:30 AM   #13
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

@Mumm Ra

this is what i do, i try to give producers samples they never would use. why? to help step out of the box and only hone the craft that much better........ cause imo, when you go back and do it up how you do it..... its gonna be that much better

ELITE STATUS
Old 05-29-2010, 04:55 PM   #14
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

i feel ya bronze and appreciate a good challenge...
this track is sounding like a whooole other chamber from what ive done lol
Old 05-29-2010, 06:31 PM   #15
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

aight so mine's done already lmao