news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Battle Arena

View Poll Results: WHO ROCKED THIS SHIT??!!!???!!
LORD ZERO 5 55.56%
TiggaStyle 4 44.44%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-28-2010, 10:55 AM   #1
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF
Default VOTE!!!!! LORD ZERO vs TIGGASTYLE

SAMPLE
http://www.zshare.net/audio/76595638d13139e8/
http://www.mediafire.com/?y2ff5zdeghi

----------------------------------------------
SUBMISSIONS

LORD ZERO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZlFOFAa7zI

----------------------------------------------

TIGGASTYLE
: http://www.zshare.net/audio/766171011d0fff25/
OR
http://www.mediafire.com/?2mnamykzm5n

Last edited by LORD ZERO; 05-28-2010 at 01:13 PM.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 12:07 PM   #2
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Tigga.

That sample is ridiculous. Would be difficult to screw it up. Who's crate is that from?
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 12:15 PM   #3
TiggaStyle

TiggaStyle drunken mastaTiggaStyle drunken mastaTiggaStyle drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by iove View Post
Tigga.

That sample is ridiculous. Would be difficult to screw it up. Who's crate is that from?
lord zero's crate
TiggaStyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 12:16 PM   #4
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

keep the votes comin yall
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 12:33 PM   #5
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

great battle.yall did what you had to do overnight and thats whats up.

now , to me Tiggastyles Drums is hittin harder

but

ZERO has punch too and he flexes his drums with that pitch and the whole swing of their tempo is ill.

love the chops from both of yall.

I'm gonna have to sit back on this one and think for a min.
Old 05-28-2010, 01:05 PM   #6
MF Herbs
Monster Island Czar

MF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal son

please up on something other then zshare..

"Yep"
MF Herbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 01:14 PM   #7
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

Tiggastyle beat re-upped to mediafire
Old 05-30-2010, 02:17 PM   #8
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

Bump
Old 05-30-2010, 04:48 PM   #9
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

voted for Z

good battle tho, both came with the heat. i was feelin Lord Z sample use more

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 05:19 PM   #10
TiggaStyle

TiggaStyle drunken mastaTiggaStyle drunken mastaTiggaStyle drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
voted for Z

good battle tho, both came with the heat. i was feelin Lord Z sample use more
yeah lord z's part was the best of the sample and another part i was gonna use it but those are the obvious parts a producer would pick so i went for chops and try to work with what i had so no one could identify it .

that's why i don't like to battle when everybody could hear the samples cause if i were making a beat on my own with this i would of killed it with the best parts but since is a battle and everyone could hear what i'm sampling then i choose to chop.

Last edited by TiggaStyle; 05-30-2010 at 05:21 PM.
TiggaStyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 01:05 PM   #11
INF
Digital @fterLife

voted LZ
Old 06-01-2010, 01:46 PM   #12
MF Herbs
Monster Island Czar

MF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal son

too close.. Z has a pound of reverb on his track.. jesus price..

"Yep"
MF Herbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 05:46 PM   #13
Ozmosis
Lupus est homo homini

Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ill sample, i vote for tigga's beat, LZ' beat was dope too but tigga's had some harder drums imo

[+]Facebook [+]Bandcamp [+]SoundCloud [+]Tumblr
Ozmosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 01:54 AM   #14
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

my vote go to zero

dat beat is AWEESOME AS USUAL
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 07:46 PM   #15
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Vote goes to Zero...loved the way he slowed the pitch of the sample at certain points.