news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge > Thought Provoking News Articles

Old 05-28-2010, 03:48 PM   #1
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Gza on boycotting Arizona

The Wu-Tang Clan's GZA wonders the same thing. "If you want to start talking about immigrants, especially Mexicans, they could shut Cali down," he says. "If you want to start f---ing with immigrants, they could shut Cali down because any restaurant, any store you go into, you're gonna see immigrants."

For those reasons, GZA is another act that supports boycotting Arizona. "Boycotting is a very strong thing," he says. "When people get together and make a movement, you see the power of that joining together. If you look at the boycotts in Birmingham when they boycotted the whole bus system because they wanted to make Rosa Parks go to the back, it put a dent in the system and sometimes you have to do that. So, good, boycott Arizona."

He also said, "I hardly ever even go to Arizona, so what the f--- I wanna go there for."

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 04:03 PM   #2
BronzearmzNYC
PRODIGAL SUN

BronzearmzNYC crouching tiger

FUCK, Arizona AND NEW ENGLAND( 6 States ESPECIALLY Massachussetts( The City of boston can KISS IT )
BronzearmzNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 04:11 PM   #3
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

can somebody shool me about this issue??

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 04:16 PM   #4
Ayatollah
So So Sirius

Ayatollah Imbecile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL33 View Post
police are shooting mexicans in arizona
Ayatollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 06:44 PM   #5
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL33 View Post
It's the new law that gives police the power to ask for proof of citizenship (something like that). The fear/suspicion of Hispanics is that they will be targeted (it's basically aimed at illegal immigrants). It's a hot issue in the Mexican community everywhere. Just to give you an idea, I'm sure you'll find better info online or maybe even KTL.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 07:11 PM   #6
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

SL33 here's some better/current info on this subject:http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100528/...iz_immigration
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 11:45 PM   #7
Luz
Holy Father

Luz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of fury

GZA concerts really support AZ's economy. I fear my taxes will increase soon.

Just as a reminder.... Wu-Latino has never worked with the Wu-Tang Clan.
Luz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:21 AM   #8
New-Yorks-Finest
The Chamber of Knowledge

New-Yorks-Finest crouching tigerNew-Yorks-Finest crouching tiger

wtf's the big deal wit immigrants besides jobs?

i mean not to many people are getting jobs anymore thanks to low paying workers but, c'mon, you want to fucking shoot em now?

shooting em is WAYYYYYYY overboard
Old 05-29-2010, 12:44 AM   #9
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thanx guys. this is some nazi shit.

Old 05-29-2010, 12:45 AM   #10
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by New-Yorks-Finest View Post
wtf's the big deal wit immigrants besides jobs?

i mean not to many people are getting jobs anymore thanks to low paying workers but, c'mon, you want to fucking shoot em now?

shooting em is WAYYYYYYY overboard
Why are the workers being blamed?

They took a job that was available.

Were the wages set low by the worker or the business owner?

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

Last edited by diggy; 05-29-2010 at 12:47 AM.
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:53 AM   #11
New-Yorks-Finest
The Chamber of Knowledge

they shouldn't be shot anyways, it seems way to fucking drastic to shoot em, maybe putting them in jail would stop immigrants from crossing illegally, yet, immigrants will never stop coming to America, its how the country was founded on

and wages are low cause of business owners, sort of like what happened in the industrialization period in america. business owners offered poor working conditions and low wage for plain old american workers
Old 05-29-2010, 12:56 AM   #12
Marwan
Guantanamo Bay Parolee

Marwan crouching tigerMarwan crouching tiger

Gza just pissed me off with this dumb ass statement, we have laws in this fucking country that seems to not have to be followed by illegals. And regarding the mexican thing in cali, I am sick of mexicans comming here illegally, feeling they are entitled to shit american citizens cant even get and then there blatant hatred of black people and disrespect of this country, our citizens and laws....obviously this isnt a problem for Gza, his family or his kids having to worry about mexicans harassing himself or his kids because of his black (mayate as they call us) skin being that there are no mexicans in New York...If i cant goto Mexico illegally and live like a king, why in the fuck can they come here and live like a king off my tax dollars and then turn around and hate me and spit in my face....
Marwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:59 AM   #13
Marwan
Guantanamo Bay Parolee

Marwan crouching tigerMarwan crouching tiger

And regarding the "Arizona Law"...as far as i know, it's been against the law to be in not only the united states, but any country illegally...muthafuckas should be deported.
Marwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 01:01 AM   #14
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

@ Marwan: c'mon man, don't be like that. america was built on imigration of all sorts. not all mexicans are bad, most of them are just decent poor people.

Old 05-29-2010, 01:01 AM   #15
New-Yorks-Finest
The Chamber of Knowledge

america is the land of opportunity for ALL immigrants, no matter what country you come from

im not backing up illegal immigrants but they dont seem to grasp the fact that American people are having a shit economy partially because of illegal immigrants getting jobs for low wages

its not like they intentionally are bent on fucking our economy up, its just that they dont know what we know, if this statement makes any sense