news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 10-06-2005, 06:19 PM   #1
Sherz
I make it look easy

Sherz grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Sherz
Default That new Fiona Apple album is...

... goddamn great! Shiiiiieeettt.. we been waiting lightyears for this and ma delivers that heat. Extraordinary Machine, baby! Only thing that bothers me is that Please, Please, Please sounds a bit milder that the leak version, which is better than the album version. Well, am just nitpicking... this amlbum is amazing

oh, I officially nominate "Tymps (The Sick In The Head Song)" for song of the year. take that, suckers!

VDB: The Wu-Tang Mountain
a/k/a the wolves who made a widow out of grandpa
Sherz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 06:22 PM   #2
tha god concept
akaTRIFE TYSON~spitboxer

tha god concept shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to tha god concept
Default Re: That new Fiona Apple album is...

i wanna byte fionna's apple

shes hot
" WASTED ON THE USUAL WIT MOM DUKES WAITIN ON THE FUNERAL"
"MY MOUSTACHE LIKE ADOLFS"-Ghostface
tha god concept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 07:13 PM   #3
Chief Fondleman
Banned

Chief Fondleman grasshopper

I want to box practice her clitoris. Punching and shit. Punching hard.
Chief Fondleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 05:29 PM   #4
tajeco
Natureal

tajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken masta

It's been 6 years since the last one. I went to Best Buy to get the new one but the pieces of shit didn't put it out, then the guy went to the back to get it and took ages so I had to go to take my chick to work, then I called and they said it was sold out. Fuckin ass fucks. They had loads of Young Jeezy, Ebony Eyes, Trina, Nickelback and all the other turd holes though, whooptifuckindo.

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco
tajeco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 01:00 AM   #5
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

I loved when she went on MTV music awards and told the world "This whole world, this thing you're watchin' right now, IS BULLSHIT!" she gets mad respect in my book for that one. Haven't as of yet heard any of her new stuff
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 12:48 PM   #6
Pussy Clot

Pussy Clot grasshopper

I have absolutely fallen in love with this album. i am going to buy it word up. Thanks for recomending this album. I would never have listened too it if not for you. Tymps and Better Version of Me are my favourite songs off this right now.
Pussy Clot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 12:05 AM   #7
tajeco
Natureal

I remember reading a Rolling Stone article about Fiona back in 1998. She said the only cd she bought in 1997 was "Wu-Tang Forever".

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco
Old 10-11-2005, 06:52 PM   #8
tajeco
Natureal

?uestlove from The Roots is on 2 tracks. I got the cd yesterday and think it's pretty good. I like how she does the backing vocals on "O' Sailor"

Old 10-11-2005, 06:55 PM   #9
ARCHRIVAL
Veteran Member

ARCHRIVAL grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to ARCHRIVAL

can somebody please upload this cd????

PLEASE????

didnt she perform a song on the MTV hurricane katrina concert? if, so that song was fiya and i wanna hear some more.

aka Ol Dirty...

I'ma get home, I'ma get there, Make it back even if im caught out there....

FUCKIN BOSTON!
ARCHRIVAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 12:47 AM   #10
tajeco
Natureal

her stuff gets better the more you hear it, because it has many layers. That's why RZA's production is so good too. I don't know how to upload it. The dual disc comes with some videos, but the cd might not play in all music systems, so be warned. It was $18 at Best Buy for the dual disc.

Old 10-12-2005, 01:59 PM   #11
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

yo post a track !! allow me to hear what ya'll are boasting about
Old 10-12-2005, 08:16 PM   #12
tajeco
Natureal

If you don't like her already, I don't know if any of the new songs will turn you onto her. Maybe though. Here's "Please Please Please"

http://s23.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1RWB5R4FBJFB10KYB6RHR89LHL

Old 10-12-2005, 11:26 PM   #13
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I heard the leaked version was definitely better than the final version. Somebody else took over the handling of the album, and the final version wasn't near as good.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 12:32 PM   #14
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajeco
If you don't like her already, I don't know if any of the new songs will turn you onto her. Maybe though. Here's "Please Please Please"

http://s23.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1RWB5R4FBJFB10KYB6RHR89LHL
Thanks...I've always liked her music
Old 07-02-2006, 07:34 AM   #15
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two
I heard the leaked version was definitely better than the final version. Somebody else took over the handling of the album, and the final version wasn't near as good.
dr dres co producer mike elizondo produced the record
yo whats this album like is it rocky, folky, jazzy rnb what?
i only heard a few of her songs, but what ive read about her has got me interested
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote