news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

View Poll Results: Which Would Beat Eachother in Battle Rap?
Canibus 15 53.57%
GZA 13 46.43%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-29-2010, 05:32 PM   #1
New-Yorks-Finest
The Chamber of Knowledge

New-Yorks-Finest crouching tigerNew-Yorks-Finest crouching tiger
Default GZA or Canibus Rap Battle?

heard a while back that Bis freestyled wit the Wu-Generals and Killah Priest

my question is, if it came down to a battle rap, who would win?
Old 05-29-2010, 05:33 PM   #2
5hundred&one
Groovallegiance

5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sleep
5hundred&one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 05:37 PM   #3
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

serious question?

maybe gza in the words from the genius era when he was actually battling, but i mean bis is arguably one of the best battle rhymers of all time

if "paper plates" was any indication, it would be pretty one-sided, even today.

"i had never met anybody that overwhelmed me" - killah priest about canibus
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 05:48 PM   #4
New-Yorks-Finest
The Chamber of Knowledge

New-Yorks-Finest crouching tigerNew-Yorks-Finest crouching tiger

im just asking this question since me and my friend read up on some bis and wu-tang shit so we debated on who would win

i mean bis is the best battle rapper i know but gza is a beast on his own so i thought he would probably shred with lyrics even though he doesnt seem like the best battle rapper (yet GZA is one of the greatest rappers of all time)
Old 05-29-2010, 06:13 PM   #5
dad
PRODIGAL SUN

dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

gza , for sure . don't get me wrong , canibus is dope . but the genius , all the way .
dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 02:27 AM   #6
AliJack

AliJack drunken mastaAliJack drunken masta

^ i spent 5 minutes trynna decypher what arabic shit your sig is in when i realized it just said Rugged Sounds in english............
AliJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 03:10 AM   #7
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

good battle - Don't know though
Old 05-30-2010, 02:40 PM   #8
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Gza is one of my favourite Emcees but Can-I-Bus would fuck him up in a freestyle no doubt about it. Not even worth comparing actually cause it's so one sided

Frank Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 03:21 PM   #9
dad
PRODIGAL SUN

dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alijack View Post
^ i spent 5 minutes trynna decypher what arabic shit your sig is in when i realized it just said rugged sounds in english............
lmfao .
dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 03:49 PM   #10
WooHa
Avant-garde

WooHa drunken mastaWooHa drunken masta

God Zigzag Allah
WooHa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 04:50 PM   #11
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

on sum real shit they not battle rappers anymore..the dudes in the lions den wud tear them a new asshole...loaded lux, murda mook, arsonal, etc...battling has changed since back den
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 05:16 PM   #12
night pupil
CHICKEN HEAD

night pupil Village Idiot

Why even compare gza and canibus..
night pupil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 05:19 PM   #13
theDZA
ADEPT

theDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkey

i dno about a battle....

but GZA is the better MC
Old 05-30-2010, 06:09 PM   #14
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

Canibus all day long IMO

GZA is more of a written mc IMO, he might the Genius but im thinking it couldnt come off the top like Bis could

Aka. Living Proof
www.myspace.com/hiphop4infinite
oldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 10:59 AM   #15
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

every member of wu-tang clan would get eaten alive in a battle. they're all writers.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote