news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 12-11-2010, 11:44 AM   #31
raddr vvan
Banned

raddr vvan Village Idiot
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyriCipher View Post
raadaar, your by far the corniest muthafucka ive ever seen..any dumb fuck can pose for pictures with rappers..every dude u got pictures with got a look in their eyes like 'damn get this homeless piece of shit outta here'..ayo hows the custody battle goin haha i hope for ur kids sake u dnt even get partial custody..corners in NY slangin bootlegs aint spendin a weekend with ur seeds u pathetic fuck..u look like a straight retard..who 37 still rockin wu-wear? fake wu-wear at that haha and where the fuck did you go to school? puttin periods between every word..come to boston pleeeeease..glocksbury, deathchester or murdapan please come do a show with bomshot..hes from here and dnt get love..me and my people opened a show for him and the whole crowd left with us before his set haha get at me u ugly fuck..yur a straight groupie...you, ringz and dlah are sad man fa real...u guys should start ur own group rappin about how many low level affiliates u blew to get acces to a studio sesh fuckin homos

don't worry young in whats dun in da dark will come to the light asap. i will catch no u will

catch me d0wn t0wn crossin asap. trust me. u think gab gotcha no i gotcha muthfucka.pull
raddr vvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 11:56 AM   #32
raddr vvan
Banned

raddr vvan Village Idiot
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
^^done

a yo wadedigital36 dew you suck dick??

a yo wadedigital36 are u a female??

a yo wadedigital36 are you a nigger lover??

a yo wadedigital36 did you suck maad dick for a job here at out of the usa corp??

a yo wadedigital36 are you a cracker a devil a wet bac Indian red d0t hen dew cookin stew??

you are a moderate who all was has no respect for me so there 4 i have none for you and

wu faggat corp. you change my thread name's all the time. so with that being said tell all the wu staff t0 suck my wu dick affiliate 1........
Old 12-11-2010, 12:01 PM   #33
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
raadaar, your by far the corniest muthafucka ive ever seen..any dumb fuck can pose for pictures with rappers..every dude u got pictures with got a look in their eyes like 'damn get this homeless piece of shit outta here'..ayo hows the custody battle goin haha i hope for ur kids sake u dnt even get partial custody..corners in NY slangin bootlegs aint spendin a weekend with ur seeds u pathetic fuck..u look like a straight retard..who 37 still rockin wu-wear? fake wu-wear at that haha and where the fuck did you go to school? puttin periods between every word..come to boston pleeeeease..glocksbury, deathchester or murdapan please come do a show with bomshot..hes from here and dnt get love..me and my people opened a show for him and the whole crowd left with us before his set haha get at me u ugly fuck..yur a straight groupie...you, ringz and dlah are sad man fa real...u guys should start ur own group rappin about how many low level affiliates u blew to get acces to a studio sesh fuckin homos
lol
Old 12-11-2010, 12:02 PM   #34
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this FOOL still here

Old 12-11-2010, 12:36 PM   #35
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

this nigga can be serious with that sig.

dude reminds me of the cat that got kick outta lcob by rasul allah

@ 37 years old you shouldn't even be going tit-4-tat with ANY of the wu corp members the majority of the fans are wu corp members and you get on here and disrespect them, where is you logic?

arguing online at the age of 37 shows that youre real immaturity and you have some reevalutating you need to do

all the threats online----anybody and everybody can see you e-thuggin

grow up, matter fact grow out of the condition you in

cause right now like i said before your actions aren't in harmony with the NGE or no black conscious movement (whether KMT or NOI)

theyre certain ways your taught to handle conflict(you a 5% i take you havent attend the GCC? or FOI classes) and that isnt the way
Old 12-11-2010, 12:36 PM   #36
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

yea ban this fuckin faggot. this shits gettin old real quick and DLAH already sonned ur bitch ass so u lost. quit frontin like ur wu faggot and u should be trying to join an adult literacy program or trying to get custody of your kid instead of being on here
Old 12-11-2010, 01:28 PM   #37
dafran
36 chambers

dafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by raddr vvan View Post
if you feel like ur message was an error then we can confirm this in person. up too you doe.

squeeze you duckass
Glups i think i shitted my pants...

OL'DIRTY BASTARD (R.I.P.)
dafran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 01:55 PM   #38
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
yea ban this fuckin faggot. this shits gettin old real quick and DLAH already sonned ur bitch ass so u lost. quit frontin like ur wu faggot and u should be trying to join an adult literacy program or trying to get custody of your kid instead of being on here
Old 12-11-2010, 01:56 PM   #39
LyriCipher
Impregnator

LyriCipher drunken mastaLyriCipher drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to LyriCipher Send a message via MSN to LyriCipher

Quote:
Originally Posted by raddr vvan View Post
don't worry young in whats dun in da dark will come to the light asap. i will catch no u will

catch me d0wn t0wn crossin asap. trust me. u think gab gotcha no i gotcha muthfucka.pull
hahaha..your right, whatever trannys u been fuckin did come to light when ur former fling Dlah exposed ur man-chasin ass..raadddar frontin like he aint see the adams apple and 5 oclock shadow..since u so down to cross country meet up then lets do it..harvard square? jp? how bout broadway in lawrence? watch out tho dunn beantown cops aint gonna back up a 37 yr old delusional black crackhead with a cookie monster cum garglin voice over a hometown irishmen so dont bother callin 911..and what the fuck..how u figure ur mug belongs with any of the generals? leave the photoshop alone u faggot..leme kno when u touch down in the baystate..and bring all ur wu buttons and headbands..i kno an asian dude who buys up all the fake gucci shit too..ull get enuff for a coach ticket back to whatever cardboard box inbrooklyn u claim..bring rza with u since u two so close..and shyheim and priest and nore you picture-posin faggot haha

AIM = mbatLyricipher
www.myspace.com/lyricipher
LyriCipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 12:54 PM   #40
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Raddr.............................................

RUSHING PLATYPUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 01:02 PM   #41
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 03:22 PM   #42
raddr vvan
Banned

raddr vvan Village Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post
this nigga can be serious with that sig.

dude reminds me of the cat that got kick outta lcob by rasul allah

@ 37 years old you shouldn't even be going tit-4-tat with ANY of the wu corp members the majority of the fans are wu corp members and you get on here and disrespect them, where is you logic?

arguing online at the age of 37 shows that youre real immaturity and you have some reevalutating you need to do

all the threats online----anybody and everybody can see you e-thuggin

grow up, matter fact grow out of the condition you in

cause right now like i said before your actions aren't in harmony with the NGE or no black conscious movement (whether KMT or NOI)

theyre certain ways your taught to handle conflict(you a 5% i take you havent attend the GCC? or FOI classes) and that isnt the way

sence you gat so much shit to say message me privately with ur number and we can build about

lesson's okay. im not on wu corp for ur fuckin advise or ur opinion. i dew what da fuck i please. im da most hated on this bitch. im not gonna sit back and let sum nobodies on wu corp shit on me. i have the right to freedom of expression da fuck outta here wit dat fuck shit.
Old 12-12-2010, 03:27 PM   #43
raddr vvan
Banned

raddr vvan Village Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post

who the fuck is you??????
Old 12-12-2010, 03:31 PM   #44
raddr vvan
Banned

raddr vvan Village Idiot
Thumbs up

Quote:
hahaha..your right, whatever trannys u been fuckin did come to light when ur former fling Dlah exposed ur man-chasin ass..raadddar frontin like he aint see the adams apple and 5 oclock shadow..since u so down to cross country meet up then lets do it..harvard square? jp? how bout broadway in lawrence? watch out tho dunn beantown cops aint gonna back up a 37 yr old delusional black crackhead with a cookie monster cum garglin voice over a hometown irishmen so dont bother callin 911..and what the fuck..how u figure ur mug belongs with any of the generals? leave the photoshop alone u faggot..leme kno when u touch down in the baystate..and bring all ur wu buttons and headbands..i kno an asian dude who buys up all the fake gucci shit too..ull get enuff for a coach ticket back to whatever cardboard box inbrooklyn u claim..bring rza with u since u two so close..and shyheim and priest and nore you picture-posin faggot haha

you a see guaranteed grandaughter 1.......
Old 12-12-2010, 09:41 PM   #45
LyriCipher
Impregnator

LyriCipher drunken mastaLyriCipher drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to LyriCipher Send a message via MSN to LyriCipher

hahaha i dont even kno what ur down-syndrome lookin ass tryed to say..was it a threat? there was talk of granddaughters involved idk..mindless gibberish from a dusthead turned formerdusthead current retard...yo gaydar i went to ur "official" website raaddrrvanwu.tripod.com and in ur quote section u got Scoop Lova (big celebrity by the way) sayin u are his nigga haha ur creativity knos no limits..and rza said ur doin it..doin what? damn u even got priest sayin ur a pure macabeez..your hilarious..or maybe ur jus real sad, ur delusions have taken over..if u spent as much time fillin out applications as u do soliciting passer-bys in NY you probably woulda been ten years deep ina career by now not arguin online with someone 15yrs your junior and socially more accepted and successful then you at damn near 40!! i dont blame you, i blame the crack and the syphilis slowly eroding whats left of that brain

AIM = mbatLyricipher
www.myspace.com/lyricipher
LyriCipher is offline   Reply With Quote