news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

View Poll Results: Would you buy Mental Chambers THE SEQUEL
Yes 71 74.74%
No 24 25.26%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-01-2010, 05:56 AM   #1
Cilvaringz
Super Moderator

Cilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of fury
Default Cilvaringz - Mental Chambers 'The Sequel'

Peace my fellow Wu brethren,

Im getting ready to release this sequel to the Mental Chambers with about 30 beats that were created for the Clan over the years, but never used.

Not sure whether I should go for a digital or a physical release. Let me know what you guys think and who'd be interested in it. If there is any interest at all.

To make it physical with shipping and handling I'm looking at 20 bones a pop. Digital, I'd have to check with tunecore.

Anyway, let me know what yall think/feel.

Ringz

Tentative Tracklisting
------------------------

The Declaration [Intro By Cilvaringz]
Bastards!
Bullets Flying
The Ceremony
Shaolin Swordsmanship
Foxhole
Lord, I Can't See
The Marketplace
March Of The Roman Kings
Roses & Wine
Standing In The Window
The Symphony
The Botherby's
Poisonous Sword
Horse Fist
Religion
Palm Killer
5 Element Ninjaz
Black Hooded
We Used To...
Progression
Wisdom Reigns Supreme
Hamid
Milestone
Recline
Jewels
Lady Snowblood

Bonus Tracks
---------------
The War Trumpets [Unreleased Mental Chambers I]
Guerilla Hood [Original Production & Mix]
A Lil Story [Original Production & Mix]

Last edited by Cilvaringz; 06-01-2010 at 07:43 AM.
Cilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 06:14 AM   #2
dafran
36 chambers

dafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killa

it's a good idea and i'm down for it but why won't you take some time and use your genrals and k.beez contacts and mix them beats with some lyrics and give us that shit for 20

OL'DIRTY BASTARD (R.I.P.)
dafran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 06:20 AM   #3
Cilvaringz
Super Moderator

Cilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of fury

Dafran whatup

Can't do that bro.. thats what I tried doing with these beats before.
Old 06-01-2010, 09:35 AM   #4
Erap
soldier of christ

Erap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venoms

i think u should release it i'll buy it what up with moongod allah is he dropping anything again and what happened to the allstar box collection set p2 did it ever come out and the iron foot i wanna hear that joint peace.

ps: i have some banging beatz ever need just holla
Erap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 10:42 AM   #5
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You should just use them yourself for your next album. Im not interested in an instrumental cd.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 01:16 PM   #6
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Who has money to buy anything? You should post this on the Goldman Sachs website

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 03:35 PM   #7
etze
N.I.

etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Don View Post
You should just use them yourself for your next album. Im not interested in an instrumental cd.
i agree with that ^^
etze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 03:38 PM   #8
Niksdavan
CHICKEN HEAD

Niksdavan shaolin monk

I'd definitely pay $20 for 30 beats... I prefer a physical copy.
Niksdavan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 04:33 PM   #9
shahcronz
SHAOLIN STUDENT

shahcronz drunken mastashahcronz drunken mastashahcronz drunken masta
Send a message via ICQ to shahcronz

i'd buy that probably. physical copy would be nice.

and @cilva why didnt that work out with more productions? you requsted too much money, or didnt they simply like your shit?
shahcronz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 04:48 PM   #10
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah I would definitley cop that... if its anywhere near as good as Mental Chambers 1 then I'll be happy! Vol.1 was dope as fuck!!!

And yeah, I would prefer a physical copy rather than a download.

Peace!
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 05:17 PM   #11
pyrex visionist
PRODIGAL SUN

pyrex visionist shaolin masta killapyrex visionist shaolin masta killapyrex visionist shaolin masta killapyrex visionist shaolin masta killapyrex visionist shaolin masta killapyrex visionist shaolin masta killapyrex visionist shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by etze View Post
i agree with that ^^
this.
pyrex visionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 06:24 PM   #12
TRONIX
Veteran Member

TRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Agree
Old 06-01-2010, 06:55 PM   #13
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

voted no, instrumentals dont do much for me either
Old 06-01-2010, 06:57 PM   #14
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if the digital is at a very low price - maybe
im not payin $20 for instrumentals though
Old 06-01-2010, 06:59 PM   #15
hide1998
超黒人

hide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal son

I'd be interested in this whether it's a digital or physical copy. But I think it should be noted that even if only 3 people voted "yes," surely that wouldn't be reflective of how many more would buy this once it was dropped. Truth be told, MOST people don't reply to polls since they're A) lazy and B) feel like their vote doesn't make a difference either way.

Best bet, just put it up (either in digital or electronic form) for a limited time just to test the waters. Word of mouth spreads quickly, and more people will hop on it after the few who would've jumped on it immediately (like me) begin posting all over the place about how tight the release was.

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud
hide1998 is offline   Reply With Quote