news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

View Poll Results: Would you buy Mental Chambers THE SEQUEL
Yes 71 74.74%
No 24 25.26%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-01-2010, 07:36 PM   #16
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i'd cop it..though for 20 bucks, it needs to be packaged properly, not a cd-r with a folded printout of some artwork instead of a booklet.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 07:49 PM   #17
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

P-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Can't do that bro.. thats what I tried doing with these beats before.

start with ya own talent search.... waddup ?! lets make something happen ringz.
Old 06-01-2010, 07:52 PM   #18
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

P-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killa

im always open for some dope beats.
Old 06-01-2010, 08:18 PM   #19
pmack215
* Mighty Healthy *

pmack215 drunken mastapmack215 drunken masta
Send a message via Skype™ to pmack215

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Who has money to buy anything? You should post this on the Goldman Sachs website
LOLOL.....

yo ringz, i for one will never understand how U can have 'mental chamberz' VOLUMES that remain as unused instrumentals, yet oddly a 'lex diamond story', 'wu-massacre', 'mr xcitement', and 'tical 0' actually exist & got distributed. go figure?!

how 'bout this idea... what about a re-MIX tape? take "old" WU songs (group & solo) & create re-mixes w/ your un-used beats?

....or better yet, create blends... keeping a song's orig beat in the beginning, then switch it 2-3 times. ya know how "the jumpoff" changes at the end? "criminology" kinda has 2 beats.

i think i'd love that. others might too.
Old 06-01-2010, 08:24 PM   #20
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i'd cop it either on cd or digital for sure...I love the 3rd Chamber Beats instrumental cd, i listen to it regularly likes an album

if this is anything like that (and I assume it is) then fuck yea, bring that out man!
Old 06-02-2010, 12:01 AM   #21
hide1998
超黒人

hide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmack215 View Post
LOLOL.....

yo ringz, i for one will never understand how U can have 'mental chamberz' VOLUMES that remain as unused instrumentals, yet oddly a 'lex diamond story', 'wu-massacre', 'mr xcitement', and 'tical 0' actually exist & got distributed. go figure?!

how 'bout this idea... what about a re-MIX tape? take "old" WU songs (group & solo) & create re-mixes w/ your un-used beats?

....or better yet, create blends... keeping a song's orig beat in the beginning, then switch it 2-3 times. ya know how "the jumpoff" changes at the end? "criminology" kinda has 2 beats.

I don't get why you mentioned Wu Massacre (sure it could've been longer, but it's cetainly quality on the production/rhymes tip), but the others could've used Ringz beats, no doubt.

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud
hide1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 01:36 AM   #22
VictorHUGO
Quintesson

VictorHUGO crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmack215 View Post

for 20 dollars i think he should entitle us to have the acapellas from his "I" album and let other djs remix and blend their efforts for us to embrace... i know some fellas who would love to get their hands on some acapellas esp from that "I" album.... speaking of which if i threw a little extra cash in could i get the acapellas from I? so instead of 20 bones itd be thirty!?!?
Old 06-02-2010, 02:18 AM   #23
Cilvaringz
Super Moderator

Cilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of fury

The ideas are great so far. I will see how I can put it all together. Thanks for the responses everyone! Keep it going though!
Old 06-02-2010, 02:37 AM   #24
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

I say

throw these out for free for like 20 min and tehn kill the link and go to work on the sales

let us at least get 1 for free then we a pay u
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 03:50 AM   #25
jsofunky
PRODIGAL SUN

jsofunky crouching tigerjsofunky crouching tiger

i will certainly buy it on cd format. its a shame to see those beats not picked up by Wu members. Really no point putting them out on mp3 as that would be waste, most ppl here wont pay for an mp3 when they can download it for free, cd is a different case if you are a collector you would actually want to own a copy yourself.
jsofunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 07:33 AM   #26
rgu2002
Banned

rgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal son

Sampler as appetizer will be much appreciated ! Make it happen, dude!
rgu2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 06:44 PM   #27
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal son

I look forward to the continuation of "The Tigers from Kwangtung"
soob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 07:38 PM   #28
hiphopjunky

hiphopjunky shaolin monk

I would def buy a copy on cd. I missed the first mental chambers and it took me years to find a legit copy...I (and my wife) still knock bloodthirsty shogun regularly! Shit is fire
hiphopjunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 07:41 PM   #29
pmack215
* Mighty Healthy *

pmack215 drunken mastapmack215 drunken masta
Send a message via Skype™ to pmack215

Quote:
Originally Posted by hide1998 View Post
I don't get why you mentioned Wu Massacre (sure it could've been longer, but it's cetainly quality on the production/rhymes tip), but the others could've used Ringz beats, no doubt.
i mentioned "massacre" because i think its trash (i know i'm in the minority). i think dope WU-type beats do A WHOLE LOT for an album. plus, ringz's effort/dedication? unflappable! i can drool over what he coulda done for "massacre".
bottom line - it COULDA been wayyyyy better, & i think in ringz's hands it DEFINITELY woulda been.
Old 06-03-2010, 09:45 PM   #30
Surreptitious
Above the Clouds

Surreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal son

I would definately prefer a digital copy, it makes things a lot easier on everyone.