news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-01-2010, 11:47 AM   #1
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE
Default THE WOOL OVER r EYEZ

i just realized THAT THE GOVERNMENT illuminatti SECRET SOCIETY OR W.E W.E -I CALL THEM THEN THE OWNERS, THE OWNER OF THE ''FREE'' WORLD-

THERES WAS TALK OF THE NWO AND IMPLATING TRACKING CHIPS IN THE MASSES SKIN AND SO FORTH...WELL THEY HAVE CHIPPED US ALL IN THE FORM OF CELL FONES....IMO

HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SOP BLIND.....

MA WIZ PINPOINTED ME DOWN TO MA ADDRESS AND SEEN IN HER FONE A MAP OF EXACTLY WHERE THE FUCK I WAS...IMAGINE UNCLE SAM AND HOW THEY KNOW WHERE EEEERRR FUCKIN BODY IS AT...
Old 06-01-2010, 12:04 PM   #2
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This is why I don't own a cellphone, well, that and the cancer.

They could have chipped us all already without us knowing. Ingestion is possible too Skamp.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 12:50 PM   #3
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I heard about that too bro, i heard immunizations at birth is rly gettin chipped or laced with sum illness or sickness they can trigger at will....
Old 06-01-2010, 02:24 PM   #4
Living-jism
Banned

Living-jism crouching tigerLiving-jism crouching tiger

I think the biggest problem is that yall start worrying about this shit and you can't focus on other things! I say the best option is to not worry about it and will be sweet as
Living-jism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 02:46 PM   #5
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

damn yo thats like werst than the TURN THE OTHER CHEEK saying lmao

we have to worry and explore and question everything....its pur lives being dictated by these suckaz...

cant just be content with being an 85er, nah not me sun....QUESTION EVERYTHING
Old 06-01-2010, 04:11 PM   #6
Living-jism
Banned

But I need my cell phone
Old 06-01-2010, 05:40 PM   #7
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Like they couldn't put us under surveillance without a cellphone. That GPS you saw on cellphone works on civilian satellite, so imagine what the military satellites are able to do.

But you don't need to worry, Omalito, they gather too much data so they can't even keep track to it. Be sure that even if you are under surveillance, they couldn't even find you in their hd.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 09:21 PM   #8
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I do not own a celly.

I believe in not playing the games of society as much as I can.

I am also not a sucker for the latest electronic gadget.

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 01:00 AM   #9
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

me either, thats why i was sooo shocked whenm i seen the capabilities of this nu blackberry

lmao @ Omalito
Old 06-02-2010, 01:11 AM   #10
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I wonder at all these people I see with phones in their hands.

If it is used for business, that is one thing. But I don't think it is mainly used for that.

I keep it simple and practical.

I don't want people calling me every 5 minuites and I don't wanna communicate to people that frequently either.

^LOL^

Old 06-02-2010, 01:14 AM   #11
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

i figured for the price of the fone and the service providers rates ma fone better fuck me n suck me nameen thats why i got it cuz its cheeper to get every thing unlimited for a flat rate
Old 06-02-2010, 01:16 AM   #12
diggy
The ABBOTT

That's cool.

Do what you do.

If ya need one, do you.

^LOL^

Old 06-02-2010, 01:29 AM   #13
zooruka

zooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killa

R 6

peace be with you !
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 07:10 PM   #14
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Since the first cell phones came out they've had the means to track your coordinates at any time (within a few miles). Anyone in 2010 who didn't know this and is buying a smart phone with GPS should shut the fuck up because no one is forcing you to buy it.

If you have so much to hide or have extreme paranoia then opt out of using modern day technology and get off the grid because no one wants to hear the rants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 07:20 PM   #15
Living-jism
Banned

I need ma phone cuz I manage projects n shit!