news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-03-2010, 01:35 PM   #31
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

surveillance -

do yall ever think that maybe there are robots standing on your corner watching you with their stinking robot eyes and listening with their funky robot ears but you know him as peter ?
Old 06-03-2010, 01:48 PM   #32
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^yes when i've been really high

i truly believe that we are being surveilled and tracked to a certain extent, but look at it logically...to catalogue the movements of everyone would require alot of resources and manpower, and most people just aren't interesting ,important or 'dangerous' enough to warrant it.

consider the surveillance in a...wal-mart, for example. no one is looking at the security cameras until something is reported to have happened. now extrapolate that on a national or worldwide scale and i don't think the majority of us are in any immediate danger.

it is unethical and fundamentally wrong to live in a society where there are cameras on every corner, ostensibly for 'our protection', but you lose me when you start talking about dental implants and robots because i would think the average citizen would be perceived as 'not worth the expense'.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 01:56 PM   #33
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

your point is valid - most of us are not being watched like that
Old 06-03-2010, 02:01 PM   #34
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

yeah not everybody is being watched hard. The feds and all that dont care bout what half of you all are doing.There is a list though of all kinds of ppl that are being watched.

It has to do with bloodlines and shit.You mighta not even did anything to be watched but your great grandparents might have and believe it got written down.

something about surveillance - I read something once about cameras that were so small they were the size of a small insect (like a fly or whatever)

just something I read that wasn't true and was just more PARANOID propaganda bullshit cus you know nothing is true.LOL
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 02:33 PM   #35
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
^^^yes when i've been really high

i truly believe that we are being surveilled and tracked to a certain extent, but look at it logically...to catalogue the movements of everyone would require alot of resources and manpower, and most people just aren't interesting ,important or 'dangerous' enough to warrant it.

consider the surveillance in a...wal-mart, for example. no one is looking at the security cameras until something is reported to have happened. now extrapolate that on a national or worldwide scale and i don't think the majority of us are in any immediate danger.

it is unethical and fundamentally wrong to live in a society where there are cameras on every corner, ostensibly for 'our protection', but you lose me when you start talking about dental implants and robots because i would think the average citizen would be perceived as 'not worth the expense'.
You're underestimating the arrogance of the average person, we all think we're interesting.
Old 06-03-2010, 10:58 PM   #36
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

as long as you stay away from the wall you'd never know you're in prison.
TV helps.

and yes after 9/11 they instituted a huge dragnet that DOES catalog and record everything you do. yes you do have a file. its the sum of your credit history, criminal record, browsing history, facebook profile, facial recognition on cct...ect

also they monitor words you say on the phone. so lets say you mention All kaidea 5 times. and bawm 5 times. it will draw the attention of the alphabet boys.

its not a blanket of surveillance its just a filter of undesired activities.

the problem arises when that filter is expanded to include more and more so-called normal activites.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 11:08 PM   #37
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^i think you everestimate the level of competency is a complex beuraucracy...i agree with you that they probably catalogue everything down to what cereal you buy and what books you check out from the library...but they are probably so deep into cost-cutting and general ineptitiude to even look at your file until you hypothetically blow up a building or kill a supreme court judge.

it is definitely out of control...supposedly in england, cctv cameras outnumber people, and as far as i've seen, they are where 'the elite' implement policies before deploying them in america.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 11:25 PM   #38
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

http://www.box.net/shared/u69kpcz95c
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 11:35 PM   #39
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Interesting posts.

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote