news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-02-2010, 03:14 PM   #1
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Bone Thugs-Art of War has to be one of the illest albums I've heard

I cant claim to be a hip hop head becuase ive only been listening to UG rap and rap in general religiously for past 1-2 years so my knowledge aint great but this albim is ill hands down, beats and rhymes

Thug Luv Feat 2Pac is straight flames, would love to see BNTH live especially Bizzy Bone theyve got mad energy

I would have like to have heard more dark beats on there though

peace
Old 06-02-2010, 03:25 PM   #2
Wh0am3ye?
PRODIGAL SUN

Wh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venoms

Ehh first two albums were alot better....thug luv was really one of only tracks I was feelin and that look into my eyes...

Wh0am3ye? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 03:50 PM   #3
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

great album

I've had fun talking about it here many times.

thug luv is awesome but here goes my fav art of war tracks

Body Rott

It's all mo thug

Clog up yo mind

It's all real

hatin nation

U aint bone

blaze it

friends

THE WHoLE ALBUM IS FIRE!!!!! timeless
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 03:52 PM   #4
Wh0am3ye?
PRODIGAL SUN

Wh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venoms

Ima have to check it out again then....

Wh0am3ye? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 07:03 PM   #5
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

dope ass album. im pretty mad that they made a double album back then and with the last album they recorded over 100 songs and the final album only had 12. originally it was gonna have 19

here's the pic of what the album tracklist was supposed to be

Old 06-03-2010, 12:24 AM   #6
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

BANG THIS

Old 06-03-2010, 11:52 AM   #7
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Own genre status.

classic for bizzys performance alone..was possesed.. and you still' had kray and lay rippin it +the smoovest beats known to hip hop from u neek.

if i was gonna talk about this album its gonna take a blaug post and im in twitter mode right now so m just paying my respects to op
Old 06-03-2010, 12:51 PM   #8
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE FRANCHISE™ View Post
Own genre status.

classic for bizzys performance alone..was possesed.. and you still' had kray and lay rippin it +the smoovest beats known to hip hop from u neek.

if i was gonna talk about this album its gonna take a blaug post and im in twitter mode right now so m just paying my respects to op
haha well it was u who sent me all that bnth info in the first place so props to you lol

that bizzy/jones track in youre sig is fire too
Old 06-03-2010, 12:55 PM   #9
Somewhat Healthy

Somewhat Healthy shaolin monk

In my mind, Its all Mo' Thug is one of the greatest songs of all time.
Somewhat Healthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 02:08 PM   #10
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somewhat Healthy View Post
In my mind, Its all Mo' Thug is one of the greatest songs of all time.
ye its a good tune but if were talking about the best chill out tracks on Art of War, i would say If I Could Teach The World

peace
Old 06-03-2010, 02:13 PM   #11
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE FRANCHISE™ View Post
Own genre status.

I would rank Bizzy and Krayzie as my favourites but i have only listened to Art of War and Strength and Loyalty(which i thought was dope) so i cant really make a valued judgement yet
Old 06-03-2010, 02:15 PM   #12
INF
Digital @fterLife

If I could teeeach the worrrrld the whole wiiiiide worrrrld
to be a thugggstaaaa jusss like mee me me me

Old 06-03-2010, 02:28 PM   #13
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if we're talking about laid back Family Tree is = to Its All Mo Thugs imo

Old 06-03-2010, 04:22 PM   #14
The Jizzah

The Jizzah crouching tigerThe Jizzah crouching tiger

family tree is one of my favorite bone tracks, damn that song is so dope
The Jizzah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 06:21 AM   #15
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Why has nobody pointed this kid in the direction of E. 1999 Eternal?

You really need to check that album, you're playing yourself by not haing done so.

If you think Art Of War is one of the dopest shits you've ever heard, then your head will 'splode when you get around to E. 1999 Eternal.

It's a fucking masterpiece.
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote