news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 07-14-2010, 11:34 PM   #16
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

its too sci-fi like

they need their head gear

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 12:24 AM   #17
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i agree they'd look alot cooler with their helmets, but the lee/kirby asgard was always sci-fi...besides 'any sufficently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic' goes both ways

the costumes look jack kirby influenced to me...we'll probably have to wait to see a trailer or screenshots of the film to make a good judgment, because all the pictures leaked thus far looked photoshopped to hell
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 11:03 PM   #18
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms

looks like loki and odin have their head gear. thor is next

Old 07-19-2010, 07:51 AM   #19
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It had already been stated that they would have their helmets. I don't know why people keep going on about why they didn't have them in the pics.

The info was out there already about the helmets but as always, people just like to bitch and moan regardless.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 03:25 AM   #20
Jammin
Banned

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 03:32 AM   #21
Jammin
Banned

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 07-22-2010, 01:27 AM   #22
Jammin
Banned

http://thor.marvel.com/
Old 07-25-2010, 11:36 PM   #23
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

this will be in the movie

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/04...g_7923826.html

and i also took pics of the head gear that they will use in the movie go to the comic book thread for my pics from sdcc

Old 07-26-2010, 01:24 AM   #24
Jammin
Banned

the infinity gauntlet? HOLY FUCKING SHIT ... where is thanos?

Old 07-26-2010, 01:26 AM   #25
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

it will be in the thor movie. so doubt that they are going to throw thanos in the movie same with the avengers.

Old 07-26-2010, 01:38 AM   #26
Jammin
Banned

Quote:
I had assumed Marvel was done with their Comic-Con unveilings after bringing the full cast of The Avengers on stage following their panel for Captain America: The First Avenger and Thor, but they had one last reveal in store for unsuspecting fans on the show floor, wheeling out a golden glove embedded with jewels in front of its massive Hall of Asgard set recreation. iFanboy snapped a couple images of the encased movie prop, which Marvel showed off for about five minutes before hauling it away.

The glove is the Infinity Gauntlet, which can be used in unison with the sentient Infinity Gems to harness complete control of the universe. Learn more about its potential relation to the aforementioned films after the break.

I’m gonna call it right now and predict that, assuming Marvel is sticking the mythology of the comics, this reveal of the Infinity Gauntlet is evidence that either Loki (Thor’s arch nemesis) or Thanos (a mutant member of the race of superhumans known as the Titanian Eternals) will be the central villain of The Avengers. In the Marvel comics, Loki attempts to harness the power of the Infinity Gauntlet by stealing the Infinity Gems, and also pursues the Cosmic Cube, which was featured in the Captain America Comic-Con footage. Thanos is also a possibility, as he too sought after the Cosmic Cube, and more importantly, is the creator of the Infinity Gauntlet.

Marvel has going to great lengths to integrate these movies, and this would be a very clever way to tie the Thor and Captain America universes together for The Avengers. It’ll be several years until we find out if my theories have any validity to them, but if they do, I will feel at least somewhat justified in my excessively geeky speculation.

You guys can speculate for yourselves in the comments below.

Read more: Comic-Con: Infinity Gauntlet Revealed; Theories About How it Will Factor into Thor, Captain America, and The Avengers | /Film http://www.slashfilm.com/2010/07/25/...#ixzz0ulfqhEmL
http://www.slashfilm.com/2010/07/25/...-the-avengers/
Old 07-29-2010, 01:26 AM   #27
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

trailer from sdcc watch it before it gets taken down

http://www.megavideo.com/?d=TT2JS0RK

Old 07-29-2010, 02:44 AM   #28
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

^rep^

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 03:32 AM   #29
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Just seen the trailer. HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 03:48 AM   #30
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Brilliant trailer, can't wait for the film