news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 01-24-2011, 11:42 PM   #16
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

a big bad monster to you may be a nat in the palm about to get clapped by someone else

someone else sees you as very tall

another sees you as very short

but what are you -
Old 01-25-2011, 04:45 AM   #17
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

a good hit of acid..ego gone....

lol..but yeh,perception is an interesting subject.
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 04:54 AM   #18
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

your ID is a card what the goverment gives u its from the outer world ego builds on this u start believing its u and tere for its u with out the knowlede of U
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace

Last edited by pro.Graveface; 01-25-2011 at 04:58 AM.
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 04:55 AM   #19
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Cee View Post
a good hit of acid..ego gone....

lol..but yeh,perception is an interesting subject.
lol tru but its a short sollution.

we need the ego or we loose the mind when not prepared to loose it, its needed to reach the soul and merge with to the great 1. and also u cant kill it kuz it devolups natural to the soul with ups and downs, its a natural process , unless there is mad inner program activ
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace

Last edited by pro.Graveface; 01-25-2011 at 05:57 AM.
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 02:08 PM   #20
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
a big bad monster to you may be a nat in the palm about to get clapped by someone else

someone else sees you as very tall

another sees you as very short

but what are you -
I have a definite height though that can be measured however you like. If I'm 75 inches tall that's 190 cm. If I'm 190 lbs I'm 86 kg. I'm 13.5 stone. Perception is irrelevant. Perception is ignorance. Observation is knowledge. Knowledge is power.

If you say a tree is tall you're pretty observant... If you measure the tree you have too much time on your hands... Fuck I'm kind of light headed from blood loss. If lost blood were whiskey I'd be drunk. Silly doctors.

Haha I feel like Trixx only far less retarded.
Old 01-25-2011, 02:16 PM   #21
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the type of perception i listed is the type that you can use to punch holes through brick walls

those measurements limit you to just that and would not matter at all to the on looker

but who are you ?

the onlooker sees a glimpse of movement and makes a judgement

you are the one moving but you ain't moving you - so how much of you do you really know ?

people matter, because they have the pieces of the picture that i need to see all of me - so i study them
Old 01-25-2011, 02:33 PM   #22
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

Anyone can punch through a brick. It's just dirt. Bones are way harder than brick. The question is can you shut your mind to the pain? Can you withstand it or do you recieve the Gom Jabbar?
Old 01-26-2011, 11:40 AM   #23
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
How much id does it take to kill the ego?
Everything we have. Even the aspects of ourselves that are forgotten about/not believed in anymore.
Old 01-26-2011, 12:08 PM   #24
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Anyone can punch through a brick. It's just dirt. Bones are way harder than brick. The question is can you shut your mind to the pain? Can you withstand it or do you recieve the Gom Jabbar?
nice -

does someone have to demonstrate to us what pain is like in order for us to know how to react to it ?

in clearer words - do we have to know that it's suppose to hurt in order for it to really hurt ?

the ego -

why kill it ?

i wouldn't wanna kill my devil

i may need it to kill someone elses devil

keep it on a leash, in submission - making it equal with the higher self may cause you great damage
Old 01-26-2011, 01:17 PM   #25
Clan Destine

Clan Destine crouching tigerClan Destine crouching tiger

Quote:
. The question is can you shut your mind to the pain? Can you withstand it or do you recieve the Gom Jabbar?

For he is the Kwisatz Haderach.

I don't know about other people. The question is do other subjectivities exist and does it matter if they do?

Some people report certain 'loosening' of the ego and increased inter-subjectivity under influences or trances. I suppose other people matter in as much as they really are parts of yourself. Like having a 5th, 6th or 7th limb you can't feel, so you think its ok if it gets damaged or mutilated.

People are useful, people are enlightening, other people's suffering, ignorance and malice can be instructive.

As far as the 'Being John Malkovich' experiment goes. I don't think that can work even with technology. You may be able to gain 'insight' into another's psychology, but in as much as it is still 'you' gaining insight about someone else, they still remain objects, and not the pure sharing of subjectivity. For that to truly happen, you actually have to become that person, at which point you forget who you used to be, and start having the same doubts about everybody else. Subjectivity is by definition exclusive of other subjectivities.

Even if there was some god like being who was the aggregate of all our conciousness' , like we are the aggregate of our cells operations, it still would have the same doubts and confusions we have about 'other beings'.
Clan Destine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 03:08 PM   #26
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

'm not arguing that at all. What I'm suggesting is that I as "the thinker" am God and ultimately every other being is just a thought. It's simply a matter of control. If you're arguing with someone you're just arguing with fragments of yourself. It's all fake but for a reason.

I mean think about it. If you're a being of unique and unlimited power logically you'd go utterly insane. When people die you've grown bored with them. When people are born you're responsible.

Now in your own take of events you might see me as a delusion, and perhaps I am.

Reality is as real as you take it. I mean when you touch a desk it's not really solid. It's just an enormous number of infinitesimal particles vibrating themselves under the influences of forces which bind them to a given configuration. You aren't touching the desk, your electron shells simply can't pass through theirs because electrons. Most of us is really nothing. What we are is vast numbers of particles and a lot of energy.

I weigh approximately 190 lbs which is approximately 86 kilograms. Which means my body is about 7,129,400 Terajoules. Largest Nuke ever detonated? 420,000 Terajoules. That means my body is about 17 times as powerful as the largest atomic bomb ever released.

Still rather puny I guess...
Old 01-26-2011, 03:25 PM   #27
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

all those measurements are based on the observations of water. meters & grams that is. but take 1 gram of water to a planet that has twice the airpressure and 3 times the gravity and then see how accurate your meauremnrs are. everything is perspective.

we are light shining through stained glass.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 07:24 PM   #28
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
all those measurements are based on the observations of water. meters & grams that is. but take 1 gram of water to a planet that has twice the airpressure and 3 times the gravity and then see how accurate your meauremnrs are. everything is perspective.

we are light shining through stained glass.
Well the metric would still be fine. A liter of water is always a liter of water regardless of gravity. A gram is always a gram.
Old 01-26-2011, 07:34 PM   #29
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

but a liter wouldn't look or feel like a liter.
so what would a liter mean to you without an earthly frame of reference?
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 08:23 PM   #30
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
but a liter wouldn't look or feel like a liter.
so what would a liter mean to you without an earthly frame of reference?
It would still look like a liter. Liter is a measure of size. It would be either denser or less dense. It's not a universal system of measure. Things on other planets would use their relative equivalents I'm sure. It's a pretty well thought out system.

But for all we know they measure your weight in what we consider Joules because they recognize everything is essentially energy. Or they might hold the view everything is matter and measure energy in what we consider grams.

After all, a meter is representing a useful fraction of light speed. 1 ⁄ 299,792,458 Light seconds.