news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 01-26-2011, 08:56 PM   #31
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Things on other planets would use their relative equivalents
this is my point. measurement systems are based on perspectives. even the speed of light is based on perspective when you start thinking on a multidimensional level.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 05:35 AM   #32
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
I have a definite height though that can be measured however you like. If I'm 75 inches tall that's 190 cm. If I'm 190 lbs I'm 86 kg. I'm 13.5 stone. Perception is irrelevant. Perception is ignorance. Observation is knowledge. Knowledge is power.

If you say a tree is tall you're pretty observant... If you measure the tree you have too much time on your hands... Fuck I'm kind of light headed from blood loss. If lost blood were whiskey I'd be drunk. Silly doctors.

Haha I feel like Trixx only far less retarded.
please, perception comes from observation.
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 02:58 PM   #33
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

as soon as disciple Boar answers these questions he shall become Brother boar or be deemed not worthy of existence and be dead like the rest of the peace lovers

i look forward to this outcome

tell me do you see the tree or the forest
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 04:24 PM   #34
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro.Graveface View Post
please, perception comes from observation.
If you look at this http://www.sapdesignguild.org/resour...ges/motion.jpg

You perceive that it's moving. However proper observation would provide that it is not. That's what I'm on about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
as soon as disciple Boar answers these questions he shall become Brother boar or be deemed not worthy of existence and be dead like the rest of the peace lovers

i look forward to this outcome

tell me do you see the tree or the forest
I see many trees. There is obviously more than one tree to observe. A forest is impossible according to a paradox. 1 tree is not a forest. 1+1 trees is not a forest. 2+1 trees is not a forest ad infinitum. However a group of trees is called a forest at some point. There is no definite point where a group of trees become a forest however. There is no such thing as a forest.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sorites_paradox
Old 01-28-2011, 04:37 AM   #35
pro.Graveface

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

yo that lil trick works the same as the hidden cross and I tell you this I dont perceive it as moving kuz its not, both my hemishperes are activ so, when ya start upliftin health of mind and body with meditation and taichi it doesnt move anymore, so if u peceive it as movin you got some work todo yo

Last edited by pro.Graveface; 01-28-2011 at 04:40 AM.
Old 01-28-2011, 04:38 AM   #36
pro.Graveface

a group of treez is like a group of humans without ego
Old 01-28-2011, 09:48 AM   #37
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

proper observation would tell you that EVERYTHING IS IN MOTION.
Old 01-28-2011, 12:06 PM   #38
pro.Graveface

what u saying , the circles? they dont move, only if you have a weak focus it spiralz , thats da illusion.
and I agree in motion, yea the mother spinz and the father orbbits, motion is constant and physical life adjust to this without this knowledge . but spirit is empty so it can be still though itz allwayz on the move, mind is a infinite pool of divine empty part of the creator of all formz.

Last edited by pro.Graveface; 01-28-2011 at 12:19 PM.
Old 01-28-2011, 12:27 PM   #39
pro.Graveface

to be more puzzling: Nuthing creates the movement
Old 01-28-2011, 12:36 PM   #40
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

the lcd molecules of your screen are in motion. the photons coming from the screen are in motion. your neurons that process the image are in motion. your consciousness/focus is in motion.
Old 01-28-2011, 12:46 PM   #41
pro.Graveface

I understand everything is in motion its a particle reality even in those neuronz and such tere is empty space all matter adjus to space not the other way ,to me personal thats the biggest trick they fooled me with, like matter manifestin spirit psuaaa , but lets stay in reality of that image, then I ask why is it not moving when I look at it, when Im fully aware?, only when I let go of my awareness in being it moves

Last edited by pro.Graveface; 01-28-2011 at 01:24 PM.
Old 01-28-2011, 02:21 PM   #42
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

styles is right although i hate to say it

everything is in constant motion even a circle is constantly eating itself that why there is no starting point the void is always growing and collapsing

this very nature of the world is the reason there will never be peace
and if I have to spell that out for you then you all are truly not ready for the answer
if you donít even know what "peace" is

styles you actually show promise then again the laws of universal motion is very basic
Old 01-28-2011, 03:00 PM   #43
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war

Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon

^
Good work Style. Soon you may become "Brother Style"...

Req Em Ab

Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 03:24 PM   #44
Dokuro
Banned

yah right.....
i would never consider that UMA an equal
Old 01-28-2011, 04:47 PM   #45
pro.Graveface

yo the hole point is to connect with this motion, its not about right or wrong,
this motion is created by nuthing. please answer the quest. why its not moving?

kill the time that they gave or that was given u

Last edited by pro.Graveface; 01-28-2011 at 05:20 PM.