news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-27-2010, 08:21 PM   #136
PALEHORSE
The ABBOTT

PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

denial is what protects this deception

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Last edited by PALEHORSE; 06-27-2010 at 08:25 PM.
PALEHORSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 08:28 PM   #137
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

yeah Hollow, see how you just shut yourself out?
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 08:32 PM   #138
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Not at all fam, that headphone part just killed it though. I have Dr. Dre headphones and I'm listen to wu-tang in them. Are they brainwashing me? come on with that shit....Everything up to the headphones was cool
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 08:47 PM   #139
PALEHORSE
The ABBOTT

PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

understand who your are supporting, who you are giving yur money to

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.
PALEHORSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 08:55 PM   #140
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I was kinda half joking there Hollow. but yo fam , seriously what is the difference in those headphones and regular ones? Besides 4 bills ,lol.

Plus have you studies frequencies and shit? I have a little but not enough to tell somebody they might have some fucked up shit on their head.

I read though how certain frequencies can make you loose bodily function though. All a matter of knowing if it's true or not and how it all works.

big up on getting the Dre headphones though.I know them suckas aint cheap.I see you baller.lol.

peace fam
Old 06-27-2010, 09:06 PM   #141
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
understand who your are supporting, who you are giving yur money to
I see what you're saying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
I was kinda half joking there Hollow. but yo fam , seriously what is the difference in those headphones and regular ones? Besides 4 bills ,lol.

Plus have you studies frequencies and shit? I have a little but not enough to tell somebody they might have some fucked up shit on their head.

I read though how certain frequencies can make you loose bodily function though. All a matter of knowing if it's true or not and how it all works.

big up on getting the Dre headphones though.I know them suckas aint cheap.I see you baller.lol.

peace fam
I understand.

Maybe I'm going a lil over board with my comments, but i just hate when I see videos such as these that start off so good then they try to overdo it at a certain point in the video, every video I've seen on the industry and/or illuminati does this and it just annoys me.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 10:49 PM   #142
INF
Digital @fterLife

another one of my satanic videos called "dali o dali o"

see if you can catch all the signals

Old 06-30-2010, 01:20 PM   #143
INF
Digital @fterLife

I wish I could find a picture of the back cover to put this all out there but peep this q-tip record.

I got this record and on the back cover , the picture of Q-tip is taken in negative so that the suit appears to be black.

so in the album art he transforms. note the glove on the hand.

on the 6th track if you play it 3 times in a row you will hear a scream at :36 seconds in if you play it for a fourth time in a row.

lmao ^ just kidding about that shit but there is some really good magic going on in this Renaissance album.
Old 06-30-2010, 08:57 PM   #144
Nick Fury
Pink Taco Maker Inc

Nick Fury iron monkeyNick Fury iron monkeyNick Fury iron monkey

Nick Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 03:26 PM   #145
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
I wish I could find a picture of the back cover to put this all out there but peep this q-tip record.

I got this record and on the back cover , the picture of Q-tip is taken in negative so that the suit appears to be black.

so in the album art he transforms. note the glove on the hand.

on the 6th track if you play it 3 times in a row you will hear a scream at :36 seconds in if you play it for a fourth time in a row.

lmao ^ just kidding about that shit but there is some really good magic going on in this Renaissance album.

listen to this song. Q-tip tells you to "just dance"

lol

for real though this the facts up in this track

Man and woman be patrollin the earth
puttin shit in the game
citizens of the world, we runnin out

precious time is a grain of sand
ignored by the hand
(work hard man everyday)
work hard man everyday
(for who?) for another man's plan

man orders woman when he come how
get your ass in the air
(my woman wants it just as much as I do)
woman wants it just as much as he does
but makes as if she don't care

man and woman in this thing where I'm from
be havin things on their mind
minimum wage and the internet page (she cry)
protect themselves from crime

the bluest collar on the brownest of skin
white, yellow, red too
they don't care who it is, they watchin you

conspiracies so you might as well dance
gettin down Zulu
man/woman yeah you might as well dance
gettin down Zulu
c'mon, c'mon

(chorus)
gettin down is somethin between
woman and man
one minute we're so far apart and then
together we stand

woman and man
together we stand

men and women what's goin on inside our minds
oh no, sing it one more time c'mon

woman and man
together we stand

check it out
red man was the first on the continent
this you gotta understand
woman not behind him, she's right beside him there
and they both toil land

white man fightin for independence from
an old empire
woman makes a flag for a new nation and
let's the flag waves high

black woman is stripped of her kingdom and
bought the breastfeeding new
black man, mentally, he broke it too
but the cream always rise to the top
that's what men and women do

man/woman always doin the dance
one wops, one pops
we'd be lucky if we both found a groove
that we both can lock

can man be stronger if a woman is there?
I would have to say yes
can women make it without men being there?
she would have to be blessed

woman and man are the spiritual forces
brought together to live
good thing its many of us here in the world today
find a good one to give
let's go, c'mon

good God make it easier now
get down
good God make it easier now
get down
a dooga dooga dooga dooga duh doo
get down
Old 07-01-2010, 10:01 PM   #146
INF
Digital @fterLife

lookit here

souja boy even knows the game now.

my favorite part was when he said about putting a gun in a school backpack

good stuff here

Old 07-01-2010, 10:46 PM   #147
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

someone school me quick on this "the industry" series cause i'm not gonna go thru 65 youtube vids. i'll watch the most recent ones.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 11:14 PM   #148
INF
Digital @fterLife

oh man , you gotta see all of them but let me see which ones are VITAL and I will get back to you.

I'm gonna watch the series again tomorrow.

I got a toothache and nothing but time.
Old 07-01-2010, 11:25 PM   #149
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^Aight man holla back. Shit's interesting to me but I find some of this stuff to be a bit farfetched

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 11:28 PM   #150
INF
Digital @fterLife

yeah well thats where the free will comes into play. you know , there are always two sides to a book. If you know how to measure things well , this will be very interesting to you.

I have a feeling you will dig it.

PEACE COMRADE