news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-06-2010, 10:48 PM   #46
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

big up to professor Griff
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 10:50 PM   #47
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

EAT a AIDS DICK THAT FELL ON THE GROUND WITH CaT HAIR STUCK TO IT

I just heard Griff say about how PUNK rock was exactly what I said it was

EAT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just heard Griff say the shit RIGHT NOW

EAT A DICK BITCH
Old 06-06-2010, 11:00 PM   #48
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

???
Old 06-06-2010, 11:04 PM   #49
INF
Digital @fterLife

remember about 4 or 5 post up where I told robbie that punk rock was propaganda?????

well I just seen pt 33 where Griff says about all kinds of shit (MOST IMPORTANT the sacrifices that were made with aaliya and pimp c)

and he says clear as day that punk rock was an agenda

all Im saying in that"eat a dick" reply is this - FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKERS AND ANY OF YOUR FAMILY THAT IS OUT HERE TRYING TO KEEP THE SHIT GOING

yeah there def are agents on this message board.

matter of fact

I almost am thru with this message board.

those that know where to to find me know where to find me

I aint having this shit
Old 06-06-2010, 11:10 PM   #50
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

agents are not limited to this message board, and some of them are shocked too - truth has that effect on people - some of them are pissed off too - people who have knowledge of self should not let their fears stop them from working with others who have knowledge of self - we can't keep going on in suspicion and doubt - think Matrix - those in the know and those who don't know - then those who overseer the matrix who turn those in the know into themselves and those in the know who sell out for a plate of steak and potatoes - stay with us yo - make beats - change the frequency, and get the pieces of the puzzle you need that will aid you in seeing the big picture -
Old 06-06-2010, 11:17 PM   #51
INF
Digital @fterLife

I'm trying so hard but it feels so sick

a part of me wants to never listen to music again after what I have learned today. I can hear my neighbors downstairs playing GAGA and it MAKES me sick.

I know I will never escape the music.I have tried and it calls me back. I seriously let it all go and I only find myslef doing music beyond my own will.I will do it regardless if I wanna quit or not.this just is

still tho ...

I am so spooked out right now with what is going on around me that I don't even know which end is up. I wanna see it thought but a part of me is saying "fuck it dude..just stand in line cuz it's better that way"

if any of that makes sense ^
Old 06-06-2010, 11:25 PM   #52
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

i bugged out for a while too -tried to get people to watch it - they lookin at me funny - but after seeing the more recent videos, it's much more clearer that something is definitely wrong - even if it's not exactly what they are telling us it is - if they are telling us these things, then they must have newer ways of doing what they were doing before which leads me to look for signs and fathom the next - the feeling you are feeling will go away, cause guess what, it's always, back to work - and that is the move - people cry today and go back to work tomorrow - people do not want to work together to make a unified effort to move away from this death trap - the level of blacklisting, and blackballing is sickening - i'm saying all of this cause i'm no longer worried about the outcome - we are all getting closer and closer to "living in public" which is another documentary i suggest those with an open mind see - people have to get tired enough to do something about it - but unfortunately we are tied into making money and paying bills which seems like an endless hamster wheel trip - get free
Old 06-06-2010, 11:50 PM   #53
INF
Digital @fterLife

I aint really been telling anybody any of this cept my wife cuz I'm trying to raise these kids with her but its like she is on the wrong side.I aint fixing to get mad at her for it.I been asleep for 30 yrs now , cmon.

all i can do is just keep on.

on a side note I just heard that amil shit on pt 35 and it made me think of how she was KP and on that track how KP said "heard he had a baby by amil but where is that???"

I'm gonna keep on but by no means think I aint sick from this.

everything I have been taught was a lie.
Old 06-07-2010, 04:02 AM   #54
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dont sweat it too much inf we all went through that stage, after the shock wears off youll probably start to get angry
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 01:04 PM   #55
INF
Digital @fterLife

Rock music is explained all throughout the series but more specific it hits on some Bowie shit in pt40. I am not shocked at Bowie because I knew it the whole time. I just get so entranced by Bowie's spell.He is a master.

Knowing that it's a spell almost keeps you from it's clutches imo.

I mention about the rock stuff though cuz I seen how Robbie had said about other genres than hip-hop. just so happens that hip-hop is the most influential music of our time right now....

*still tumbling down the hole*
Old 06-07-2010, 01:46 PM   #56
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

check out the movie "Oh God You Devil"
Old 06-07-2010, 02:42 PM   #57
INF
Digital @fterLife

I remember that movie.It was pushed on me by my grandparents.All the damn time they would have me peep that and the other ones where George Burns was a devil or angel.Wasn't there like 3 of em or something?

anyway , yeah , when I am done with this industry series (my studies) then I will be peeping that movie(oh god you devil) and metropolis and the matrix series. I seen Matrix 1 but didn't ever have the stamina for the other 2.
Old 06-07-2010, 02:49 PM   #58
INF
Digital @fterLife

what happened to part 42 of the industry series ??????

it stops somewhere around 7 mins for me but I see its an 11 min long video.
Old 06-07-2010, 02:54 PM   #59
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
I remember that movie.It was pushed on me by my grandparents.All the damn time they would have me peep that and the other ones where George Burns was a devil or angel.Wasn't there like 3 of em or something?
i only know of "oh God" and "oh God you devil"
but there were jewels being dropped in both IMO

Quote:
anyway , yeah , when I am done with this industry series (my studies) then I will be peeping that movie(oh god you devil) and metropolis and the matrix series. I seen Matrix 1 but didn't ever have the stamina for the other 2.
when you are done with the matrix movies, check out animatrix - that one there will make the series very clear
Old 06-07-2010, 02:55 PM   #60
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
what happened to part 42 of the industry series ??????

it stops somewhere around 7 mins for me but I see its an 11 min long video.

watch the ones posted here -

http://theindustryexposed.com/index....&id=1&Itemid=2