news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-07-2010, 03:09 PM   #61
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

seen the animatrix when I bought it for my lil bro. its dope and I got tit then but thought "thats just some fairytale shit"

thanks for the link for the 42nd ep
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 03:15 PM   #62
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post

just now noticed that this is the link I am watching em at.I left the youtube around pt 5.

for pt 42 tho maybe I should go back to youtube just to see if it will play the last 4 min
Old 06-07-2010, 03:33 PM   #63
INF
Digital @fterLife

k just finished pt 42

I went to youtube and was redirected becase youtube pulled pts 42 -45 off for some reason

*marches on*
Old 06-07-2010, 04:06 PM   #64
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

way i see it is we are at war but only one side is fightin.
why not do the same shit back?
like make music that has subliminal love vibrations.
feed the good wolf.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 06:00 PM   #65
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post
like make music that has subliminal love vibrations.
but who will tune in ?
Old 06-07-2010, 06:32 PM   #66
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i watched a few industry vids last night and caught one where 50 cent said he's never smoked weed before, or done any drugs except alcohol very rarely
and he has songs like i stay high all the time lol
talk about a puppet...
Old 06-07-2010, 09:04 PM   #67
INF
Digital @fterLife

fuckin part 47

its starts with the audio from ICP's miracles song
Old 06-07-2010, 09:30 PM   #68
INF
Digital @fterLife

adding Little Nicky to the list of movies to watch once I get off this industry series
Old 06-07-2010, 09:34 PM   #69
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i have to rewatch that one
Old 06-07-2010, 09:43 PM   #70
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah i havent seen little nicky in a while, id probably catch some stuff now i hadn't before
not a very funny/ enjoyable movie to begin with though imo lol
Old 06-07-2010, 09:44 PM   #71
INF
Digital @fterLife

think about it

his mom was an angel from heaven - GOD

and his pops (pop) pop music .....

his father was satan or the devil or the thin white duke or scratch or whatever
Old 06-07-2010, 10:14 PM   #72
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

would you believe that the movie tropic thunder scared the shiznits out me - that joint is loaded with info
Old 06-08-2010, 01:18 AM   #73
INF
Digital @fterLife

I watched that movie and never watched it like that. *puts it on list labeled "after school"*

I keep thinking of how at the begining of this video there was something about how most don't even know they are Illuminati until it is too late.Can't help but think of Prison Break and how Michael was tied to what he hated.

So was luke in star wars. stuck bonded to this sick thing.
Old 06-08-2010, 04:55 AM   #74
INF
Digital @fterLife

finished pt 64 about the chord progression.

awww man.the series really started rockin like the last 5 parts that are out.Things calmed down.

I'm cool now. My bad for getting freaked out.
Old 06-08-2010, 01:38 PM   #75
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 06-08-2010 at 01:49 PM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote