news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-13-2010, 03:34 PM   #106
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

I don't know who that man was.Do you? I just skimmed the beat it video and the part at the end was cut off.Remember the part at the end when he had the cat eyes??? that was beat it.I remember that shit clear as day.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 03:38 PM   #107
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
I don't know who that man was.Do you? I just skimmed the beat it video and the part at the end was cut off.Remember the part at the end when he had the cat eyes??? that was beat it.I remember that shit clear as day.
nah man - that was thriller

remember in that beat it video when mike was laying on the bed, there was a man in a window looking at him through the blinds - that shit is weird
Old 06-13-2010, 03:39 PM   #108
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you sure?
he has cat eyes in the thriller video
check the 12 minute mark on the youtube thriller vid

(edit: yeah what sunny said lol)
Old 06-13-2010, 03:43 PM   #109
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

When initially contacted by Jones, Van Halen thought he was receiving a prank call. Having established that the call was genuine, Van Halen recorded his guitar solo free of any charge. "I did it as a favor", the musician later said. "I was a complete fool, according to the rest of the band, our manager and everyone else. I was not used. I knew what I was doing - I don't do something unless I want to do it."[6] Van Halen recorded his contribution following Jones and Jackson arriving at the guitarist's house with a "skeleton version" of the song. Fellow guitarist Steve Lukather recalled, "Initially, we rocked it out as Eddie had played a good solo—but Quincy thought it was too tough. So I had to reduce the distorted guitar sound and that is what was released."[6] The song was among the last four completed for Thriller; the others were "Human Nature", "P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)" and "The Lady in My Life"
Old 06-13-2010, 03:44 PM   #110
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
nah man - that was thriller

remember in that beat it video when mike was laying on the bed, there was a man in a window looking at him through the blinds - that shit is weird
okay yeah my bad that was thriller.

what the hell at the old man tho???? do you have any speculations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
you sure?
he has cat eyes in the thriller video
check the 12 minute mark on the youtube thriller vid

(edit: yeah what sunny said lol)

yeah my bad. I'm chasing this thing so hard here that I made a mistake. same guy ,dif vid , diff song.
Old 06-13-2010, 03:55 PM   #111
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what is this really saying

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80606211/
Old 06-13-2010, 04:00 PM   #112
INF
Digital @fterLife

you went from being the house of the headhold to the angel of death.interesting.

Do you think either the old man looking thru the window was either disturbed by the commotion being made outside with the gang fight or was he looking to make sure things were going according to plan? or is it neither?
Old 06-13-2010, 04:02 PM   #113
INF
Digital @fterLife

speaking of the thriller video.

why is it that MJ had to put that forward in the video about his beliefs not being tied to the occult?
Old 06-13-2010, 04:07 PM   #114
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
a comment from that video:
Quote:
the power audio has over moods is amazing
Old 06-13-2010, 04:14 PM   #115
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
you went from being the house of the headhold to the angel of death.interesting.

yeah - i get no love so i feel the need to be evil these days - trying to get people to love and respect each other isn't working for me

Quote:
Do you think either the old man looking thru the window was either disturbed by the commotion being made outside with the gang fight or was he looking to make sure things were going according to plan? or is it neither?
i think he was watchin mike masturbate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
a comment from that video:
so true - you ever see a movie where when the killers were killing people, they put carnival music in the back ground to make it appear to be comedy....
Old 06-14-2010, 09:51 PM   #116
INF
Digital @fterLife

here are 9 satanic music videos I made.see if you can decode them.If you would like me to decode them for you then I can share this knowledge with you via PM and we can reach a further agreement thru paypal. The game is to be sold not told. Right .... RIGHT?????? Right????????

lmao

and seriously if you want to learn the knowledge of the elders then I can hook you up.letting you know in advance though ,bring ya wallet cuz this aint no free ride ,ya digs?

lmfao
Old 06-19-2010, 12:38 AM   #117
INF
Digital @fterLife

I'm watching "they live" right now. this shit got one of the best fight scenes I EVER seen. when rowdy piper fights old man from dead presidents

OH SHIIIIIT

how many kicks to the fuckin nuts was that????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-19-2010, 06:32 PM   #118
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Old 06-19-2010, 06:42 PM   #119
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the money is just the topping on the deal. the real reason people sellout is for the knowledge and power
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 08:05 PM   #120
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i just came across this song by common called "universal mind control"

PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote