news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 06-07-2010, 07:01 AM   #1
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default New gravediggaz album coming

real9thprince

I'm building with killah priest and shabazz the diciple and @RZAWU plus @KINETIC_9. And a few other killabees we aint go to sleep yet!

real9thprince

We in the studio puting some work in for the gravediggas album! The shit sound crazy!
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 07:03 AM   #2
Rawticus
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Rawticus drunken mastaRawticus drunken mastaRawticus drunken masta

Oh shit this gona be sick man!
Rawticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 07:38 AM   #3
FeLo
PRODIGAL SUN

FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

finally moved!!!

Quote:
15th August 2009
Frukwan: Already in motion, songs have been laid down. And we are looking forward to this Final saga of the Gravediggaz. With new members Kinetic 9, Shabazz The Disciple, 9th Prince, Killah Priest, Prodigal Sun and Alim.
Quote:
17th December 2009
Wu-International: There have also been talks of a new Gravediggaz line up which will consist of the likes of you, Beretta 9, Killah Priest, Shabazz The Disciple, RZA and Frukwan, whats good with this?
9th Prince: That is also in the making I'm still aying my verses for this, Frukwan and I have been building a lot lately, almost everyday.
FeLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 07:52 AM   #4
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

can somebody ask him what the roster is for the album?
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 08:05 AM   #5
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

who gives a fuck dude lol.

1 of them is dead and the other two are old and not the same ppl they were when they were 22.

which i dont fault them, growing up is the shit, but they should let the whole gravediggas thing be and not ruin their legacy trying to drag it out post death like wutang is doing to itself.

let it be man. dont make a new gravediggas album
Old 06-07-2010, 08:08 AM   #6
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^i agree to extent, but it is an interesting lineup, even though 9th prince looks very weak in that company.
They should just call it something completely different, though...but obviously for marketing purposes it makes more sense. Plus, maybe having to live up to theme and concept of gravediggaz will force them all to be on their lyrical 'A-game'...you can't really spit dumbed down, radio ready shit under the gravediggaz name
Old 06-07-2010, 08:13 AM   #7
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i think it took and extraordinary degree of immaturity to make the gravediggaz. wide eyed idealism and a total disregard for ones self image
this is what made the gravediggaz brilliant. childishness is brilliance when coming from an adult.

but look. these are grown ass men now. they have a lot to lose. the fact that the gravediggaz already have an established name/image grants the fact that it'll be less the frontier blazing and off kilter venturing of ideas that made the gravediggaz dope and more a shittier more sober minded rendition of what everyone expects from the gravediggaz.

these men aren't on heroine anymore guys.
Old 06-07-2010, 08:17 AM   #8
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I really hope this project is fully realized, I would love this.

That lineup seems almost too good to be true, especially if RZA spits some verses.

I think they can step their pen game up, get on that old-school organic Wu vibe and get in the booth on some 1-up the last man shit.

Like "Pshhh, that ain't shit, I can come rawer than that." .

Make it like the 90's, where you had to bring heat or you didn't make the cut.

Set the right grim, dark tone with the beats and they'll really have something here.

Two word to consider...SID ROAMS!
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 08:32 AM   #9
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
i think it took and extraordinary degree of immaturity to make the gravediggaz. wide eyed idealism and a total disregard for ones self image
this is what made the gravediggaz brilliant. childishness is brilliance when coming from an adult.

but look. these are grown ass men now. they have a lot to lose. the fact that the gravediggaz already have an established name/image grants the fact that it'll be less the frontier blazing and off kilter venturing of ideas that made the gravediggaz dope and more a shittier more sober minded rendition of what everyone expects from the gravediggaz.

these men aren't on heroine anymore guys.
you might be right about that...gravediggaz, especially 6 feet deep, was some wild, drug induced shit and none of them are spitting loud and deranged craziness anymore.
it'll be interesting to see what happens, considering rumors of this have been circulating for at least 6-7 years.
while the awareness of what gravediggaz is perceived to represent may make the music less trailblazing, just like naming an album 'stillmatic' or 'liquid swords 2', it may also compel them to try to produce music that lives up to that standard.
Old 06-07-2010, 08:53 AM   #10
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nah fuck that, this shit is gonna be insane if it actually materializes it's definitely the album i'm looking forward to the most this year. RZA back with Frukwan, Shabazz and Killah Priest played a remotely large part in the first 2 classic albums so that makes sense. Prodigal Sunn replacing Razah is an aight move, since he's in the same mindstate altho i would've prefered Razah (though that's not gonna happen for obvious reason). the only one i'm not sure about is Beretta 9 in this line-up, he's nice with it but i don't think he really fit in with the theme and vibes of the Gravediggaz.

i seriously doubt this will happen to, just look at that Achozen album which was supposedly more or less done like 2 years ago - so where the fuck is it?? add it to the likes of "The Cure", etc. shame really since alot of the joints was hot, like "Immaculate", "Salute/Sacrifice", "Dead Birds" and even "Unpredictable" (well it was RZA/Shavo collabo at least). would be amazing if they actually did drop that too, i've been fiending for that joint.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 09:33 AM   #11
pyrex visionist
PRODIGAL SUN

pyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal son

9th prince on gravediggaz project. fail
pyrex visionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 09:42 AM   #12
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nah i think he can work on there, he fit in perfectly on "What's Going On" from their sophmore LP. i thought Omen was supposed to be part of the new Gravediggaz line-up though? and who is Alim, anyone heard him (or of him) before?

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 10:11 AM   #13
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Im excited yet cautious at the same time.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 10:16 AM   #14
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

damn, Frukwan just cant let it go. RZA has too much going on to give this his full attention, and the added Killa Beez are cool and all but im not really that excited about this
Old 06-07-2010, 10:28 AM   #15
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrex visionist View Post
9th prince on gravediggaz project. fail
so they failed on their second lp?

Last edited by Jammin; 06-07-2010 at 10:30 AM.
Jammin is offline   Reply With Quote