news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 07-20-2010, 08:36 PM   #61
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^'in bruges' was dope.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 09:18 AM   #62
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
^^^'in bruges' was dope.
Hell fucking yeah
Old 07-24-2010, 12:38 PM   #63
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

watch this dope ass documentary called Bus 174

Quote:
Documentary depicts what happened in Rio de Janeiro on June 12th 2000, when bus 174 was taken by an armed young man, threatening to shoot all the passengers. Transmitted live on all Brazilian TV networks, this shocking and tragic-ending event became one of violence's most shocking portraits, and one of the scariest examples of police incompetence and abuse in recent years.

they made a movie too but its alright

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 02:36 PM   #64
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is a movie i watched this morning...

Street Thief

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 02:40 PM   #65
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post

seriously...it was overly long, self-indulgent, too much leslie mann and apatow's kids and the shit was just not funny.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 02:48 PM   #66
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^so you thought the hour they spent at sandler's ex's house with her kids was interesting or amusing? i felt like seth rogen's character during that stretch. the movie wasn't funny, dude. all the cock jokes and 'david beckham, will smith and tom cruise touch dicks' and all that dumb shit... it was boring imo. i'm probably just out of touch with newer comedy movies since i hate most of them and don't find them funny.

you're telling the movie couldn't have lost roughly an hour and been improved by it?
Old 07-25-2010, 02:52 PM   #67
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^Then it wouldn't be a movie.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 03:18 PM   #68
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

^yes it would.there were a slew of unnecessary scenes in that movie that were uninteresting and contributed nothing to the story. dude, the movie was 2.5 hours. it could've lost an hour easily.
Old 07-25-2010, 03:24 PM   #69
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What was the movie about? I'm asking because you seem to know, but are telling me you can lose a good portion of the central theme and it would still be a movie.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 07-25-2010, 03:29 PM   #70
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

you would not lose 'the central theme of the movie' by editing it down and making it less of a masturbatory exercise for judd apatow and an excuse to give his family speaking roles.

did you like the movie or are you just being argumentative as a way to consume time?
Old 07-25-2010, 03:33 PM   #71
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

I have my problems with it, but I actually think the humor is just fine, besides despite the title it is meant to be a drama. I'm not trying to argue with you, but it is clear by your answers that you have no clue what the movie is about, I mean it's a simple question any first year film student can answer. I could sum it up in 9 words. Can you?

Old 07-25-2010, 03:39 PM   #72
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

are you really trotting out the old 'you didn't like it, so you must not understand it' bit? for this movie?

i understood the concept fine. (and no i am not wasting any more time on this post explaining my interpretation of it, so if you won't to go 'so you didn't understand it then', have a ball. or two. orally.)

i can't just dislike the movie? the comedy didn't work for me, and neither did the contrived and poorly acted drama.

i saw your posts edging closer to the passive-agressive condescencion that characterizes your posting style, but i didn't believe you would actually do the whole 'you don't get it' thing.

i'm done. i didn't like the movie and thought it was awful and a waste of time. accept it. or not.
Old 07-25-2010, 03:57 PM   #73
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Stop getting so defensive, god you're just like a ten year old. I'm simply asking you to give me your interpretation of what you thought the movie was about, something you haven't been able to do up to this point. I'm not saying you didn't get it, this is not an accusation. I'm simply asking you if you know what the movie was about and can elucidate on that. But if you wanna turn to babyish backtracking tactics because you feel embarrassed by a simple question, it just shows your level of maturity and intelligence. Way to give up in frustration too. I thought that was especially cute.

Old 07-25-2010, 04:16 PM   #74
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

American History X-excellent drama its in the Top 100 IMDB movies. Feat Edward Norton, of "Fight Club" fame.

Ip Man- Top notch martial arts one of the best martial arts films , featuring Donnie Yen, who is a Chinese movie celebrity. It's a semi accurate biography of Ip Man, a martial arts master, dude who taught Bruce Lee

I would post an awesome fight scene from the film but that would kinda ruin it. Wing Chun martial arts is sick though.
Old 07-25-2010, 04:16 PM   #75
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

^^
*chuckles*@ brock.
Quote:
it is clear by your answers that you have no clue what the movie is about
^that's not a question.

do you have a movie you'd like to recommend?

ya, i liked 'american history x', although i thought some of the scenes were ridiculous and implausible, i'll check out 'ip man' eventually. hopefully.

Last edited by Dr. Simon Hurt; 07-25-2010 at 04:19 PM.