news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-25-2016, 06:44 PM   #1
IronSheik
#WorldClass #OlympicClass

IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default Meth: Makes Complex's List of 20 Rappers, Producers & Label Heads Who Hit Rock Bottom

Method Man

When did they go broke?
Arguably the most humorous entry on this list, Method Man has had trouble keeping his financial ducks in row. The rapper/basehead/Method Man Presents: The Strip Game director was said to have owed $52,503 in income taxes. In 2009, the Department of Taxation repossessed his Lincoln Navigator. According to Meth, the IRS had been hounding him to pay his back taxes since '02. "I never paid that shit because I don't think like that," he hilariously told the New York Daily News.

Did they recover?
Meth chalked up his money problems to a legendarily crippling weed habit ("I forget everything else"). He was facing a four-year prison sentence for tax evasion when, in 2010, he pleaded guilty to one count of Attempted Failure to Pay Taxes. He's kept relatively quiet since then, but 20 years after Enter the Wu-Tang, it's clear that cash still rules everything around him.
Old 03-25-2016, 07:09 PM   #2
Artsdradamus
Importer/Exporter/Prophet

Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Just because Meth didn't pay his taxes doesn't mean he is/was broke. That just means he didn't pay his taxes.

Awful journalism.
Artsdradamus is offline   Reply With Quote