news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 02-22-2010, 05:23 AM   #1
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz
Default Understanding Yourself

There's only so many personality types in the world. Understanding where exactly it is that you stand in that range can be very useful.

Answer honestly to these questions without over-thinking what's being asked and then post the results here.

http://www.careertest.net/cgi-bin/q.pl

I come back as a ENFP personality type

further explained here

http://www.personalitypage.com/ENFP.html
pretty much nails who I am as a person in a non-horrorscope reading kinda way.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 05:54 AM   #2
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

says im

INFP

http://www.careertest.net/cgi-bin/a.pl
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 05:56 AM   #3
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

id say the definition of mine is quite accurate..
Old 02-22-2010, 06:20 AM   #4
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

pretty remarkable right? To the point where its inspiring to know what I must confront and overcome in regards to certain weaknesses to get where I know I'm capable of going.

That second link I posted gives a much better explanation than the link with the actual test if you haven't checked it out already.

Old 02-22-2010, 06:24 AM   #5
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

enfp
Old 02-22-2010, 06:26 AM   #6
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i found some of this test difficult to answer one way or the other.
Old 02-22-2010, 06:36 AM   #7
Visionz
The People's Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post
i found some of this test difficult to answer one way or the other.
There was a couple where I felt the same way but I just tried not to overthink 'em.

Do you more often see life as
simple
complex

for instance, life is simple-the world is complex

or

Do you admire people who
can get things done
are warm and kind

I admire both but I can like a person that's warm and kind but I respect those getting shit accomplished more as I think its a rarer trait.

there where others

Old 02-22-2010, 06:46 AM   #8
J-Cee
SmokeY

ah yeh checked that out too..im an idealist..ehehe
http://www.personalitypage.com/INFP.html
Old 02-22-2010, 07:01 AM   #9
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

INTJ
while i agree with the self confident/ easy decision making/ independent (1% of the total population )
that's about the extent lol, nearly everything else is off, some of it the complete opposite of me
but almost everybody who knows me personally has told me im by far the strangest person they've ever met -
i can leap through a lot of personality types in a single bound
Old 02-22-2010, 07:09 AM   #10
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

INFJ

wow

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 07:10 AM   #11
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"Only one percent of the population has an INFJ Personality Type, making it the most rare of all the types"

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 07:17 AM   #12
J-Cee
SmokeY

im also special..eheeh
Old 02-22-2010, 12:39 PM   #13
Marlo Stanfield
ADEPT

Marlo Stanfield crouching tiger

INFP

im a dreamer...
Marlo Stanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 04:44 PM   #14
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Your Personality type is ISFJ

http://www.personalitypage.com/ISFJ.html

Hmmm....

Last edited by IrOnMaN; 02-22-2010 at 04:51 PM.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 05:37 PM   #15
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

INTP.
That's me.

Ironical how a computer knows me best...

And People still say everybody's unique...