news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-08-2005, 12:26 PM   #1
Wooly Noggins
There is No We !

Wooly Noggins shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Wooly Noggins Send a message via AIM to Wooly Noggins Send a message via Yahoo to Wooly Noggins
Default Does vaccinations cause Allergies ?

do any of yall have any info on why people suffer from allergies

i'm throwing a theory out there to test

do some vaccinations given to children cause them to have allergic reactions to pollen ?

"E E Even if i stutter i'ma Still Come Off"
Wooly Noggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 12:37 PM   #2
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX
Default Re: Does vaccinations cause Allergies ?

dude

i am almost convinced that every single illness - allergy - autoimmune dysfunction can be directly related to innoculations given at birth and vaccinations people get injected with subsequently

what has been created are human beings whose bodies are unable to tolerate their environment

a man should be able to swim in a sea of pollen - that shit is some of the healthiest stuff you can breathe

i have also noticed a similar trend - people are 'allergic' to the healthiest substances - its almost like people are so fucked that they are unable to ingest nutrient-dense materials
(ie nuts / seeds)
Old 10-08-2005, 12:41 PM   #3
Wooly Noggins
There is No We !

Send a message via ICQ to Wooly Noggins Send a message via AIM to Wooly Noggins Send a message via Yahoo to Wooly Noggins

i hear that having allergies can cause one to have a learning disability

Old 10-08-2005, 12:52 PM   #4
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

i think allergies is a learning disability

the most powerful part of your immune system is the human growth hormone
in simple terms: the body grows around an illness

when you rob the body of an opportunity to fight an illness
you are also depriving the body of gaining the knowledge that is acquired from encountering the illness

learning disabilities are almost a given
allegies suggest a deformed body
deformed bodies are caused by vaccinations
Old 10-08-2005, 01:17 PM   #5
Wooly Noggins
There is No We !

what a mess

Old 10-08-2005, 02:12 PM   #6
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

yeah, i think about that shit alot. too many people on this planet. like dogs eat everything almost, str8 off the ground. we'd prolly get sick as hell if we walked around tongueing other humans butts and licking cobweb infested spaces like they do. dogs are like immune to every germ. even germs an bacteria on man made shit. like twinkies, a dog could munch on a moldy twinky and prolly feel good when he/she's done. if a human did it we'd prolly get sick as hell, hallucinate, go into shock and die. some of us cant even be in the same room with a peanut. that's wrong right there. whatever, it's some strange shit. i have no allergies i know of except the common alleries we have to drugs like weed an alcohol...cant eat rotten food, u know, the obvious shit humans cant do. long ago we prolly could've had rotten fish for lunch everyday, not these days tho. oh shit, i remember that sushi thread, that shit was beyond wrong. mr yakamoto was fucked beyond belief.(i forgot his name)
Old 10-08-2005, 02:13 PM   #7
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

pray u never end up with MRSA, thats a death sentence.
Old 10-08-2005, 02:18 PM   #8
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

good topic..

i agree with LHX absolutely first of all.. very well explained..

let me add that..

when we are injected with vaccines.. we are deprived of how we can fit into nature naturally..

if we want to fight an illness we must fight it head on..

in the old days.. one was exposed to verrry small amounts of certain toxins.. so that the body can fght it naturally and store knowledge how to fight it in the future.

many poisons ie.. can be consumed in small amounts so that we can fight larger amounts through own body knowledge..

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 02:19 PM   #9
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicka Than Aidz
pray u never end up with MRSA, thats a death sentence.
well yeh there always will be things in life which are 2 strong for the body.. but never the mind if it is elevated.

Old 10-08-2005, 02:24 PM   #10
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

like anti biotics, the doc will tell u to take all that are perscribed whether you feel like it or not. it's so the medicine will work to take out any illness, erase it completely. if u dont follow the rules and quit taking the meds early, the problem can come back and mutate so the same antibiotics cant harm it. after awhile of not following antibiotic directions, the problem will eventually become an untreatable staff infection thats immune to all antibiotics. takes awhile but when u get it, it's called MRSA(forgot what stands for)...you cant kill it, it's horrible.
Old 10-08-2005, 02:25 PM   #11
Wooly Noggins
There is No We !

Quote:
yeah, i think about that shit alot. too many people on this planet. like dogs eat everything almost, str8 off the ground. we'd prolly get sick as hell if we walked around tongueing other humans butts and licking cobweb infested spaces like they do. dogs are like immune to every germ. even germs an bacteria on man made shit. like twinkies, a dog could munch on a moldy twinky and prolly feel good when he/she's done. if a human did it we'd prolly get sick as hell, hallucinate, go into shock and die. some of us cant even be in the same room with a peanut. that's wrong right there. whatever, it's some strange shit. i have no allergies i know of except the common alleries we have to drugs like weed an alcohol...cant eat rotten food, u know, the obvious shit humans cant do. long ago we prolly could've had rotten fish for lunch everyday, not these days tho. oh shit, i remember that sushi thread, that shit was beyond wrong. mr yakamoto was fucked beyond belief.(i forgot his name)
yup - dogs can eat almost anything

but keep in mind also that they don't live long lives

i'll tell yall a story but don't be frightened

i'll make it short too

my aunt had a dog that had arthritis

when i got to the house it would walk with its head down dragging its hind legs
they fed the dog what they ate, chicken,ham,steak etc....

its fur was a dull white color

after me staying there for 5 months

the dog was leaping from one end of the room to another

it looked like a brand new puppy

mind you this was an old dog

i simply didn't feed the dog some days and the days i did feed it i fed it carrots and cauliflower
of cause i washed her and clipped her hair

but she looked brand new

true story

Old 10-08-2005, 02:26 PM   #12
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princerai
well yeh there always will be things in life which are 2 strong for the body.. but never the mind if it is elevated.
yeah, the mind is way more free than the body. peace
Old 10-08-2005, 02:27 PM   #13
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Quote:
like anti biotics, the doc will tell u to take all that are perscribed whether you feel like it or not. it's so the medicine will work to take out any illness, erase it completely. if u dont follow the rules and quit taking the meds early, the problem can come back and mutate so the same antibiotics cant harm it. after awhile of not following antibiotic directions, the problem will eventually become an untreatable staff infection thats immune to all antibiotics. takes awhile but when u get it, it's called MRSA(forgot what stands for)...you cant kill it, it's horrible.
tnx..

it shows how mans interruption can cause much harm and elevate new illnesses etc

Old 10-08-2005, 02:28 PM   #14
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

help must be done naturally and not by trying to change the syetem of nature.

Old 10-08-2005, 02:30 PM   #15
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

but then it could be taken that operations can cause harm..

that i doubt when you operate you perform what is to be done..to help you remove an ill.

its when we try and mend the body to higher levels.. thats when new illnesses are born which will try to penetrate a highel elevated body