news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Old 07-02-2010, 07:57 PM   #1
zooruka

zooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venoms
Default Admins please help !!!!!!!!!!

I know they may sound like a silly question, and Im not sure it happens to anyone else, but whenever I post a message or read a message I get words that are highlighted as info links, at first it bothered me but I could handle it because they where highlighted in green, but now they are black and you can`t read what is written !!!!! ...So my question is how do I turn off the info links or get rid of it so the post appears normally ?????

any help would be much appreciated.

p.s Im not sure if I should have posted this in the technical area, but I thought since it was a wu corp matter, that the admins could help.

peace be with you !
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 08:03 PM   #2
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Do you have firefox?

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 08:04 PM   #3
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if u have firefox, hit the ABP stopsign and x out these links.

http://edge.quantserve.com/quant.js
|http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/*
http://resources.infolinks.com/js/infolinks_main.js

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 07-02-2010, 08:05 PM   #4
zooruka

zooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venoms

Yes I did have it on, but Im pretty sure it`s not running anymore on my internet explorer...but I have not deleted it though.

peace be with you !
Old 07-02-2010, 08:06 PM   #5
zooruka

beautiful............ can you fix the info links even if you are not using fire fox.....because I don`t like fire fox and would prefer not to use it.

peace be with you !
Old 07-02-2010, 08:06 PM   #6
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

make firefox your browser and do what i told ya.

Old 07-02-2010, 08:08 PM   #7
zooruka

yeah but b rock........ I don`t wanna use firefox.

peace be with you !
Old 07-02-2010, 08:09 PM   #8
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Why not? It's certainly better than internet explorer

Old 07-02-2010, 08:13 PM   #9
zooruka

nah I didn`t like it.......Can you fix it without firefox ?????

peace be with you !
Old 07-02-2010, 08:16 PM   #10
zooruka

look I did a quick search and it came up with the same thing you said use firefox....I might give it another go....

thanks b-rock

repped +

peace be with you !
Old 07-02-2010, 08:50 PM   #11
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post

how do u do that?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 08:51 PM   #12
zooruka

it worked b rock thanks.................

p.s how do you change the font of the text you type and see in Firefox ????

peace be with you !
Old 07-02-2010, 10:00 PM   #13
zooruka

Props b-rock

I worked out how to fix the font so it looks like I.E...you have to right click on the desk top and then click on properties, then on appearance and then on effects and then on use the following method to smooth screen font you click on clear type.

also on font settings in tools you need to set it to vereda or whatever its called.

peace be with you !

Last edited by zooruka; 07-02-2010 at 10:25 PM.
Old 07-02-2010, 10:14 PM   #14
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

anybody know how to get rid of this shit using google chrome?

shit is annoying as fuck, i was bout to make a thread here and just saw this

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 06:27 PM   #15
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

anybody?

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote