news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 07-10-2010, 07:55 PM   #1
etze
N.I.

etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Don't Be A Menace To South Central While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood

thats some real shit
i laughed my ass out when i saw that movie
same nigga was playing on Scary movie
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116126/
etze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 08:15 PM   #2
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

classic.

"ya'll need to stop usin the word NIGGER, you see it's words like nigger that allow the white man to take away the self esteem of another race!"

"word"

"oh yeah remind me to pick up my laundry from that chink motherfucker up the street"

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 08:46 PM   #3
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it's definetly a classic wayans brothers r fuckin funny
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 10:43 PM   #4
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Don't Be A Menace is the only Wayans bros. movie I can fuck with.

I don't really like any of the Scary Movie series, or White Chicks, or Little Man, but DBaM is a fuckin classic.

I was a huge fan of their sitcom as well.

Marlon used to have my dying when he was wildin out on that shit.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 10:47 PM   #5
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

hahahaha this was one my high scholl teacher's favorite movie

this is one of my favorite scenes, but the whole thing had me rolling

Old 07-10-2010, 10:51 PM   #6
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah, that old lady was a riot, I'm sure she's dead by now.

I was so happy when I found this movie for $5 at Best Buy a few months ago.

So many quotables in the jawn.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 11:21 PM   #7
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"i hate ya'll... little niggerS. i hate your black skin, i hate your black pants. I HATE BLACK PEPPER!! I HATE BLACK KEYS ON A PIANO!! I hate my gums cause they black. I HATE WHOOPI GOLDBERG'S LIPS!! I HATE THE BACK OF FOREST WHITAKER'S NECK, AAAAGH!! but most of all... I HATE THAT BLACK ASS WESLEY SNIPES!!"

Old 07-11-2010, 01:42 AM   #8
kempa
Halls is quiet

kempa iron monkeykempa iron monkeykempa iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine_Complex View Post
I'm sure she's dead by now.
wtf, man, i always thought dat old lady was some dude in a costume/mask
Old 07-11-2010, 02:20 AM   #9
djskillz
Raggamuffin

yeah the old lady's been dead for years.

Old 07-11-2010, 08:47 AM   #10
etze
N.I.

etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

was about to ask if you know any similar movie
i mean black comedy or how's that called
thats one of the best movies ive ever seen
Old 07-11-2010, 09:05 AM   #11
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kempa View Post
wtf, man, i always thought dat old lady was some dude in a costume/mask
lol yeh so did i
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 11:29 AM   #12
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i've watched this movie more than any other movie ever made...until Anchorman came out.
Old 07-11-2010, 01:38 PM   #13
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by etze View Post
was about to ask if you know any similar movie
i mean black comedy or how's that called
thats one of the best movies ive ever seen
ive never seen it, but i think Im Gonna Git You Sucka is like this. and it was written, directed, and stars Keenan Ivory Wayans
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095348/
Old 07-11-2010, 03:26 PM   #14
djskillz
Raggamuffin

^that's a good one. this movie's pretty unique though. no one could pull it off like the wayans.

Old 07-11-2010, 05:17 PM   #15
etze
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcthuggin99 View Post
ive never seen it, but i think Im Gonna Git You Sucka is like this. and it was written, directed, and stars Keenan Ivory Wayans
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095348/
that seems good
im downloading this atm
hope i like it
i need moreeeeeeeee movies like this