news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 07-12-2010, 05:12 PM   #1
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms
Default Edward Norton NOT reprising Hulk character for The Avengers

Damn first Terrance Howard now Edward...

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/usmovie...ep-responds?nc
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 05:43 PM   #2
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That's stupid! Whatever. I just hope that The Avengers won't be a bad movie. Try rebooting that!
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 06:42 PM   #3
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

Sounds like Marvel is fucking up...this will be the third Hulk in as many movies as he's supposed to appear. Don Cheadle was cool in IM2 (IMO), but changing actors every other movie isn't cool to me. I'm still anxious for Avengers but I hope they don't "replace" Thor & Captain America's actors after their movies come out either.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 06:51 PM   #4
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

Edward Norton wanted to come back, but they decided to replace him.

Mcthuggin99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 11:29 AM   #5
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Edward Norton is also a control freak and a bit of a diva on set. Im not saying he should be replaced but I think the blame lies in both camps.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 11:54 AM   #6
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That shit pissed me off but I co-sign what you said ^^ Ed Norton is a great actor but if he's being a dick then I can understand why Marvel would choose not to re-cast him. Sucks as a fan of both the Avengers and Ed Norton though. I don't think anyone benfits from this in the end.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 04:53 PM   #7
J-DON
Veteran Member

J-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkey

just keep him in hulk mode the whole time like the tv series, id be good with that.
J-DON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 08:44 PM   #8
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^boom! lol

this is fuckin gay. the whole point of the crossovers and the build-up was so that the original actors would play in the avengers movie.

they're going to ruin this, there's still like two years lol
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 01:40 PM   #9
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Awww maine, Avengers is gonna end up having an entire new cast by the time it comes out lol!

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 02:47 PM   #10
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Looks like Bruce Banner is going to be played by Mark Ruffalo

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 03:57 PM   #11
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I can already tell that this movie is going to be crap. Why can't they get it RIGHT?!
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 04:37 PM   #12
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn,theres goes another flick down the crapper

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 05:09 PM   #13
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

Too bad Bill Bixby is gone..put back Lou Ferrigno when he's in Hulk mode, better than that CG jolly-green giant looking dumbfuck they use now.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 06:55 PM   #14
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Lol, I was gonna say the same thing about ferrigno. I don't see why the hulk has to be so big anyway, it's silly. I like the idea of a musclebound (yet athletic) human rather then a juggernaut. It just looks foolish. It's not even vaguely human. The fact he gets bigger as he gets madder just turns the character into an anger boner which kills the Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde duality. There's also no reason for him to be green btw. That was just to make him look radioactive because he was... On top of that his original radioactive color was grayish until retconning.

I'd be much happier with a robust looking human with herculean strength tied to his anger. I'd also like to see the anger make him go crazy when he's in hulk mode which makes him hate the ability. Like Heracles. He gets strong and starts killing people when he gets mad. It's not a blessing, it's a barely controlled curse. Played by Gerald Butler dressed vaguely like Conan the barbarian (aka barely at all.) You'd get people to see that. I mean she hulk was sexy looking, why does the hulk have to look like a monster. I can deal with green skin (Martian man hunter or even piccolo). I can deal with stupid jacked (Mr. Hyde from the league is awesome) but both is stupid.
Old 07-14-2010, 09:58 PM   #15
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

"Looks like Bruce Banner is going to be played by Mark Ruffalo"

Source?
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote