news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-10-2005, 12:18 PM   #31
midGet
6'1

midGet shaolin monk
Default Re: maximott, hard gangster, or soft as maxipads and apple sauce........?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximott
....i dun sold 20,000 worth of crack today nigga.
LOL
Old 10-10-2005, 12:44 PM   #32
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez
Default Re: maximott, hard gangster, or soft as maxipads and apple sauce........?

GODDAMN THAT NIGGA IS GANGSTAAAAA dayum I can't wait to see what he does next

I'ma have to take intellekt out my sig just to add another maxi quote.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 01:01 PM   #33
midGet
6'1

midGet shaolin monk

lol this kid shoul have his own show on comedy central.....he's hilarious.. ..he's the original....and everybody samples his quotes......keep on comi' dunny, we love ya...
Old 10-10-2005, 01:07 PM   #34
OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx
Banned

OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by midGet
lol this kid shoul have his own show on comedy central.....he's hilarious.. ..he's the original....and everybody samples his quotes......keep on comi' dunny, we love ya...
lmao, or he can have a actor playin him in a sitcom,based on his life. i can imagine chris rock sayin the shit he says,lmao.
OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 02:44 PM   #35
midGet
6'1

midGet shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx
lmao, or he can have a actor playin him in a sitcom,based on his life. i can imagine chris rock sayin the shit he says,lmao.
LOL, yeah or Chris Tucker...and name of the sitcom goes like "u's bitches"
Old 10-10-2005, 03:41 PM   #36
OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx
Banned

OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by midGet
LOL, yeah or Chris Tucker...and name of the sitcom goes like "u's bitches"
yeah,and you can have fonzie (from happy dayz) on there as a guest apperance, and then he comes through the door and hes like"eeeeyyyyyyyy whats going on my nigga??",and chris tucker/chris rock can b like YO MAN!! WTF DID YOU SAY TO ME??!! WTF DID YOU SAY TO ME???!!! I's A HOOD LEGEND YOU WIGGA!! I'S A HOOD LEGEND,LOOK IM USING GANGSTA WORDS LIKE" WORD IS BOND,FO SHEEZY MY WEEZY,AND WEST SSSSSIIIIIIIDDDDDDDEEEEE!!!". COT DAMN!!! YOU SEE WHAT THESE JEWZ GOT ME SAYIN???? FUCKIN PRODUCERS!!
OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 03:55 PM   #37
Bedlam
Making cream

Bedlam shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bedlam

lol, some of yall are slow. Maximott is just fuckin with yall, i've talked to this guy on aim before, he's hilarious. He's the one who talked with Mixtape Mutt on his "I got to build with RZA thread" he was the one actin like RZA.

some of yall are gettin worked up over him, calm down

smh at this gay legend maximott, get my's name outcha mouf maximott, u dun want my crew to run wild on u, homo. u's bitch maximott, u's neva sold coke, u sell vibrators outcha asshole. smh, u dun know wut its like to be slangin day in and day out on the streets, shieeeeeeet, i cap u gay legends all day. u's bitch
Old 10-10-2005, 04:39 PM   #38
KBOS
emceeeees kick tha bucket

KBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bedlam
lol, some of yall are slow. Maximott is just fuckin with yall, i've talked to this guy on aim before, he's hilarious. He's the one who talked with Mixtape Mutt on his "I got to build with RZA thread" he was the one actin like RZA.

some of yall are gettin worked up over him, calm down

smh at this gay legend maximott, get my's name outcha mouf maximott, u dun want my crew to run wild on u, homo. u's bitch maximott, u's neva sold coke, u sell vibrators outcha asshole. smh, u dun know wut its like to be slangin day in and day out on the streets, shieeeeeeet, i cap u gay legends all day. u's bitch
I think its gotten to the point where we all just joking around. Everybody knew maxi wasn't for real since day one. Anyway, wether just messing with us or not, he's a good target to practice pwning noobs on . I stoped being serious about this mutha fucka a long time ago.
Old 10-11-2005, 03:14 AM   #39
maximott
Banned

maximott grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to maximott

nigga shut o soft up nigga. u's aint never had no conversation with maximott nigga on no aim. nigga who the fuck is mixtape mutt nigga whtf is u's talkin bout nigga. maximott dont converse wiff homotional niggas nigga so get maximotts name out yo mouf nigga. this nigga in love with the hood nigga maximott i think nigga. u's wanna end up like the homo nigga in menace 2 society nigga. u's bitch. and to that homotional puerto rican spic dont watch me watch tv spic. u's a bitch thinkin that maximott gonsa be on tv nigga i dun be to hood for tv nigga. shiiiiieeeeeeeeeeet im a cot damn crack dealer nigga u's think maximotts a nigga who wants to be on tv homo. yo soft homo wants too see maximott on tv prolly so u can wack off to him nigga. aint no one wackin off to maximott nigga u's homo. nigga maximott dun be getsn money from crack nigga u think maximott can go on tv niggga shiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttt they proll dun arrest maximott cuz i just that cot damn hood nigga. u's bitches
maximott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 03:56 AM   #40
midGet
6'1

midGet shaolin monk

Quote:
shiiiiieeeeeeeeeeet im a cot damn crack dealer nigga
....another jewel in da hoooouse, lol
Old 10-11-2005, 05:54 AM   #41
KBOS

KBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkey

Quote:
nigga shut o soft up nigga. u's aint never had no conversation with maximott nigga on no aim. nigga who the fuck is mixtape mutt nigga whtf is u's talkin bout nigga. maximott dont converse wiff homotional niggas nigga so get maximotts name out yo mouf nigga. this nigga in love with the hood nigga maximott i think nigga. u's wanna end up like the homo nigga in menace 2 society nigga. u's bitch. and to that homotional puerto rican spic dont watch me watch tv spic. u's a bitch thinkin that maximott gonsa be on tv nigga i dun be to hood for tv nigga. shiiiiieeeeeeeeeeet im a cot damn crack dealer nigga u's think maximotts a nigga who wants to be on tv homo. yo soft homo wants too see maximott on tv prolly so u can wack off to him nigga. aint no one wackin off to maximott nigga u's homo. nigga maximott dun be getsn money from crack nigga u think maximott can go on tv niggga shiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttt they proll dun arrest maximott cuz i just that cot damn hood nigga. u's bitches
Im sorry you were raped by old men when you were nine
Old 10-12-2005, 12:13 AM   #42
maximott
Banned

maximott grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to maximott

triflin soft homo nigga mad cause he be from homotional boston. yall niggas is soft bitch nigga. shieeeeeeeeeettttttttttt i dun capped another boston nigga today fo thinkin he could dun come to maximotts hood nigga. nigga i run brownsville nigga. maximott be gettin his money nigga. shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttt crack dun made maximot rich nigga. what yo homo be doin sittin inside on a computer typin ducktales nigga. u's bitches. nigga u's a house nigga nigga. homo nigga. sayin i got raped nigga, nigga maximott be doin the rapin nigga i dun raped brownsville nigga fo money nigga. nigga u's a homo nigga. get maximotts name out yo mouf nigga. u's bitches
maximott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 12:29 AM   #43
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

^^^this kid's funny, yall dont get it
Old 10-12-2005, 05:55 AM   #44
KBOS

Quote:
triflin soft homo nigga mad cause he be from homotional boston. yall niggas is soft bitch nigga. shieeeeeeeeeettttttttttt i dun capped another boston nigga today fo thinkin he could dun come to maximotts hood nigga. nigga i run brownsville nigga. maximott be gettin his money nigga. shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttt crack dun made maximot rich nigga. what yo homo be doin sittin inside on a computer typin ducktales nigga. u's bitches. nigga u's a house nigga nigga. homo nigga. sayin i got raped nigga, nigga maximott be doin the rapin nigga i dun raped brownsville nigga fo money nigga. nigga u's a homo nigga. get maximotts name out yo mouf nigga. u's bitches
LOL at this dickface, takin bout how he "dun raped a nigga"
Old 10-12-2005, 12:10 PM   #45
midGet
6'1

midGet shaolin monk

Quote:
nigga u's a house nigga nigga. homo nigga.
mad serious with that n-bomb, lol.....this kid's just playin', no doubt, but he's funny tho.