news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 07-19-2010, 08:33 PM   #16
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^It's still in the works.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 11:03 PM   #17
tostones

tostones crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to tostones

I've always thought Green Lantern was dope since Super Friends lol. Definatey one of the dopest powers with the whole "will creation" power. However, when I stop to think about Hal Jordan as a character, he has obviously had his deeply flawed moments but he seems sort of one-dimensional..

Can anyone recommend the best Green Lantern story arcs/graphic novel collections? I know the Green Lantern/Green Arrow stuff is supposed to be groundbreaking but have yet to check it out. I've heard good things about Emerald Dawn and Will World..

peace
Old 07-25-2010, 11:11 PM   #18
David Daniel Davis
'

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms

I think he will do a good job in this; hopefully a better job than he did holding onto his cum while fucking Tara Reid in Van Wilder; like in Botty Call when the bandaged man said he could have fucked longer than that; I could have screwed her for longer than that; probably not by much though.
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 11:37 PM   #19
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tostones View Post
I've always thought Green Lantern was dope since Super Friends lol. Definatey one of the dopest powers with the whole "will creation" power. However, when I stop to think about Hal Jordan as a character, he has obviously had his deeply flawed moments but he seems sort of one-dimensional..

Can anyone recommend the best Green Lantern story arcs/graphic novel collections? I know the Green Lantern/Green Arrow stuff is supposed to be groundbreaking but have yet to check it out. I've heard good things about Emerald Dawn and Will World..

peace
just buy the new series by geoff johns
http://www.amazon.com/Green-Lantern-...ANBJFDQYG17TRD
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 11:54 PM   #20
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
I think he will do a good job in this; hopefully a better job than he did holding onto his cum while fucking Tara Reid in Van Wilder; like in Botty Call when the bandaged man said he could have fucked longer than that; I could have screwed her for longer than that; probably not by much though.
We all know Tara Reids gash could make even the most iron willed bad ass bust in a couple minutes. You know, assuming shes not incoherently passed out. In that case you could do it for hours. But assuming she's looking good and trying, you'd bust real quick.

I refuse to let anyone speak ill of Reynolds or Reid.

Holy Tits Batman
Old 07-26-2010, 06:29 AM   #21
David Daniel Davis
'

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
We all know Tara Reids gash could make even the most iron willed bad ass bust in a couple minutes. You know, assuming shes not incoherently passed out. In that case you could do it for hours. But assuming she's looking good and trying, you'd bust real quick.

I refuse to let anyone speak ill of Reynolds or Reid.

Holy Tits Batman
No doubt l.o.l.; too bad for Carson Daly that he screwed up and let her get away.
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 08:14 AM   #22
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ryan reynolds ruins every movie hes in...

wesley snipes had this faggot speed walking to and from his trailer in fear of an attack on the set of blade 3!!!!!!!!!!!

chippy queer, stuck playin van wilder!!!!!!!!!!!!

this movie gonna suck, FLOP, and kill off the franchise!!!!!!!!

first of all...

the suit is gay as fuck, eye gear is suspect, tilt is off...

this nigga has green hair gel...

hollywood shoppin at IPARTY now?!!?!?!?!? green hairspray... for real!?!?!?!?!

speakin of wesly... id rather see that nigga play green lantern, this movie sucks off the rip, for casting van wilder!!!!!!!!!!!!

cast a menace, this pretty boy is a cup cake frat boy on a hollywood diet... pop corn muscles and one of the worst filmographies known to man!!!!!!!!!

fantastic 4... flubbed
daredevil... flubbed...
wolverine... flubbed
hulk... flubbed...
the punisher... flubbed
ghost rider... flubbed

THOR
GREEN LANTERN

AHHAHAHAHA NO CHANCE BABY!!!!!!!!!! slow cooked disaster, coming toa theater near you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 08:17 AM   #23
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn better than what i've seen round the interwebs

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 12:30 PM   #24
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post

wesley snipes had this faggot speed walking to and from his trailer in fear of an attack on the set of blade 3!!!!!!!!!!!

first of all...

speakin of wesly... id rather see that nigga play green lantern, this movie sucks off the rip, for casting van wilder!!!!!!!!!!!!

cast a menace, this pretty boy is a cup cake frat boy on a hollywood diet... pop corn muscles and one of the worst filmographies known to man!!!!!!!!!

fantastic 4... flubbed
daredevil... flubbed...
wolverine... flubbed
hulk... flubbed...
the punisher... flubbed
ghost rider... flubbed

THOR
GREEN LANTERN

AHHAHAHAHA NO CHANCE BABY!!!!!!!!!! slow cooked disaster, coming toa theater near you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahaha that shit about speed walking .......

ANGRY! you are a G!
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 02:48 PM   #25
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

first of all...

fantastic 4... flubbed
daredevil... flubbed...
wolverine... flubbed
hulk... flubbed...
the punisher... flubbed
ghost rider... flubbed

THOR
GREEN LANTERN

shoulda got someone older to play hal but at the same time i'm a have an open mind and not fret about it

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 04:44 PM   #26
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
hahahahahaha
i liked reynolds in 'waiting', but that's about it.
Old 07-26-2010, 05:22 PM   #27
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah, tostones, emerald dawn is worth checkin out. good late 80s stuff. and the classic neal adams green lantern/arrow stuff is worth reading too. some is really good and some is kinda..... meh. but the speedy jackin heroin storyline changed the game.

but like pandemic said. the current gl run by johns would do ya right. especially rebirth, secret origins, the sinestro corp war, the red lantern stuff and some of the blackest night stuff.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 05:27 PM   #28
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

^when i finally read the green lantern/green arrow stuff when i was a freshman in high school i thought the writing was laughably bad...(granted it was the 70s) especially the scene with the old black man confronting hal jordan.

GL should've been like "bitch i've saved the whole planet mad times...you live on this planet, right? shut the fuck up, i'm not an acitivist, i'm a superhero"...it just seemed really contrived...i understand their intent, but it's facepalm worthy.
Old 07-26-2010, 05:39 PM   #29
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i like the fact that blonde ass green arrows standing right there like , "well, why haven't you, HAL? what about the brovaz, HAL?" lol.
yeah, you're right. but i guess for the time period it was pretty taboo to even touch on issues like that. art is really good though.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 05:44 PM   #30
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

^ya, neal adams draws a mean comic...i do give that run props for introducing john stewart, even though they made him way too angry haha

lol @ green arrow

it's just funny how heavy handed the handling of social issues was in old comics, like the spider-man issues where osborn overdoses on LSD lol