0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2010, 10:41 PM   #46
Visionz
The People's Champ
 
Visionz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Age: 36
Posts: 13,656
Rep Power: 50
Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz
Default

Doggy smacks the clit, one of its many blessed virtues
__________________

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 11:16 PM   #47
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member
 
BLACK BART SIMPSON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,703
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 28
BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
LOL@you only want to have sex with women hahahahahahahahahahaha. LOL@you said they're annoying. Well it's good to see somebody on here being honest. Women are very emotional and i don't have time to be bothered with that. Women are also materialistic. That's another thing i hate about them. They won't get with men unless you got some money and a car. Art Vandelay, how many times i gotta tell your dumb ass that i don't have sex with prostitutes? I don't have sex because i'm afraid of getting a woman pregnant because i don't want any kids. I like women kissing and licking my nipples and i like massaging and kissing their feet, kissing and licking their titty nipples and kissing their ass. When a woman kisses and licks my nipples, that makes me cum LOL.
lmaoso u dont even pay girls to have sex u pay them to kiss ur nipples??? LMFAOO thats 10 times worse lol...ur scared to have sex hahahhhahaha u fuckin loser you sid ironman and laacey shud have a fucking club house lol
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 11:49 PM   #48
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes
 
CEITEDMOFO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: NEW JERUSALEM
Age: 33
Posts: 13,821
Rep Power: 81
CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

CHARLESJONES IS A GIMMICK

hOTEP
__________________

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 12:14 AM   #49
Paranoid
-
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 6,486
Rep Power: 26
Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury
Default

this place called sights private club in newark is $120 for 10 minutes with any girl. fancy black hoes pretty hot but not really worth it imo. thats not long enough and you have to wear a condom for oral...

its nice to have a fat black ass in your face that you can slap around sometime though so i wouldn't agree strip clubs are a waste. it can be fun going with your friends, drinking and degrading women. plus you can smoke cigs in this place which is nice
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 01:45 PM   #50
IrOnMaN
I understand
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 28
Posts: 9,128
Rep Power: 43
IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
lmaoso u dont even pay girls to have sex u pay them to kiss ur nipples??? LMFAOO thats 10 times worse lol...ur scared to have sex hahahhhahaha u fuckin loser you sid ironman and laacey shud have a fucking club house lol
First, learn how to speak and write in proper English before you say anything regarding myself and others. Until then, you don't have shit to say.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 01:47 PM   #51
LONDON!
PRODIGAL SUN
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: LONDON, UK
Age: 35
Posts: 882
Rep Power: 0
LONDON! crouching tiger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
club strippers? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I've never been to a strip club and i'll never go to one because i'm not wasting money on a stripper to see her dance half naked. At least when i get with a prostitute, i'm gonna get some intimacy and i'm gonna get my money's worth. Strippers don't give you any ass and if they do give you some ass, they charge you a lot. Prostitutes i deal with only charge $20 and $40 and i don't deal with dirty ugly prostitutes. The ones i deal with are cute and got nice bodies. There is one black stripper i deal with and she charges $100 for a hour and $120 for 2 hours of intimacy. She also charges me $50 for 30 minutes. I usually don't give women $100 for intimacy but this girl is worth it because she's a dimepiece. I wish i didn't have to give money to women for them to be intimate with me but i'd rather do that than go on a date and spend a lot of money and i gotta wait to get some ass LOL. I'd also rather not have a girlfriend because having a girlfriend doesn't necessarily mean she's gonna give me some ass for free.




Bottom line is you gotta spend money on women for them to be with you and give you some ass whether you're taking them on a date and buying them stuff or if they're a prostitute because ain't no woman gonna give guys ass for free. That's just the way it is. Ya'll fellas who be talking that dumb shit talking about all you gotta have is game aka conversation to get some ass, that's a damn lie. If that's all you gotta have, then ya'll be fucking with fat and ugly bitches hahahahahahahahahahaha. Ain't no cute dimepiece gonna give guys ass for free and i know most guys want cute slim women and not ugly and fat bitches.
ha ha, your stupid dawg, i know your joking right?

because now, me personally now, i ain't into going to strip clubs neither, unless someone pays for me, then i ain't got a problem at all, ha ha, other than that, i ain't gonna pay for sumthin i ain't gonna get, thats just me, but i ain't got a problem wit heads doing there thing, enjoying some consensual adult entertainment, theirs nuthin wrong wit that, no they ain't

but checking prostitutes now, thats a whole diffrent ball game, a whole diffrent kettle of fish, you see what i'm saying, thats just un-hygenic dawg, thats nasty and i'm not gunning(dissing) human being chicks that have to do that because they fucked up in high school, got no qualifications and can't shot(sell drugs or whatever) or whatever or don't want to do a dead end minimun wage job or got drug habits and have to do what they have to do to pay for there habit, because it gives you a better wage than a miminum wage job, i ain't gunnin them, salute, pimp these mudda fockers, apart from that forced underage sex trafficking nasty shit, apart from that shit, i salute em, get that money, you see what i'm saying

but i ain't saluting brares(guy's) that check prostitutes, no i ain't, that shit ain't gangsta, its unhygenic, its nasty, yes it is, but at least you ain't fronting, thats if you ain't joking? because i don't see the relation between checking strip clubs and checking prostitutes, it ain't in the same ball park fam at all, ha ha

use that money you use to check prostitutes to churps(chat up) a chick and take her out to nando's or mc'd's or sumthin, if your on a budget, i'm sure it will amount to the same shit, travel expenses, date, all that type of shit, don't be lazy dawg, put the work in goddammit, ha ha
LONDON! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 01:48 PM   #52
netscape check two
N.I.
 
netscape check two's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 35,562
Rep Power: 10
netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick View Post
this place called sights private club in newark is $120 for 10 minutes with any girl. fancy black hoes pretty hot but not really worth it imo. thats not long enough and you have to wear a condom for oral...

its nice to have a fat black ass in your face that you can slap around sometime though so i wouldn't agree strip clubs are a waste. it can be fun going with your friends, drinking and degrading women. plus you can smoke cigs in this place which is nice
lol @ anything being good looking in Newark.
__________________




Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 01:57 PM   #53
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Queens
Posts: 17,547
Rep Power: 59
Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Lawd I had to go to Newark like 2 weeks ago............I thought for sure I was gonna die.
__________________


Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 02:17 PM   #54
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Posts: 11,730
Rep Power: 84
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

lol everytime i read 'lawd' i picture somebody like this:
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 02:25 PM   #55
IrOnMaN
I understand
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 28
Posts: 9,128
Rep Power: 43
IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick View Post
this place called sights private club in newark is $120 for 10 minutes with any girl. fancy black hoes pretty hot but not really worth it imo. thats not long enough and you have to wear a condom for oral....
Do they have good booties?
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 02:25 PM   #56
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Queens
Posts: 17,547
Rep Power: 59
Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

@ Pan

Ha. Really? My grandma says it all the time. She be like "Lawd (insert my name here) u didn't tell me u was going to the sto (store but she says it like that). Hahahahahaha
__________________


Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 05:18 PM   #57
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter
 
Art Vandelay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: 1344 Queens Blvd. (with my parents)
Posts: 15,162
Rep Power: 81
Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Speaking of chest-nipple sucking, prostitutes, rubbing feet and balls slapping off of labia, Queen, what are you doing next week? I might be in the area.
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 05:53 PM   #58
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Queens
Posts: 17,547
Rep Power: 59
Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
Speaking of chest-nipple sucking, prostitutes, rubbing feet and balls slapping off of labia, Queen, what are you doing next week? I might be in the area.
Call me!
__________________


Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 06:00 PM   #59
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member
 
BLACK BART SIMPSON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,703
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 28
BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
First, learn how to speak and write in proper English before you say anything regarding myself and others. Until then, you don't have shit to say.
lmao @ u proof reading your posts and posting your alien dick on wutangcorpdotcomslashforums
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 11:48 AM   #60
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Age: 38
Posts: 11,312
Rep Power: 38
CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default

I'm not scared to have sex Killbot. I just don't do it because i'm afraid of getting a woman pregnant because i don't want kids. It takes a real man to say that because not a lot of men would say they're afraid to have sex because they don't wanna have kids. I give props to Cuba Gooding Jr in Boyz N The Hood when he told Morris Chestnut that he was a virgin because he was afraid of sex because he didn't wanna have kids. Morris was laughing at him when he said he was afraid of sex and when Cuba said why he was afraid, then Morris said oh and he stopped laughing because he had a son LOL. These men who are afraid to say that and the ones who have kids shouldn't be having sex because their bitch asses are scared of being a father to their kids. If these sorry ass black men who love sex and who got kids would be a father, you wouldn't have so many black men that are fatherless. Plus men should be afraid of having sex because of aids and other diseases you can get from having sex. There wouldn't be any damn aids and other sex diseases if people wasn't nasty and doing all types of nasty shit when they have sex. There wouldn't even be any condoms if people weren't doing nasty shit when having sex. I don't like wearing condoms because i've tried them on before and it's kinda hard to put it on. I just don't feel comfortable having it on.



I just don't understand why the cops fuck with prostitutes and lock them up but it's ok for men to go to strip clubs and buy porno magazines and porno videos. That ain't right. If the cops don't want prostitutes on the street, then strip clubs and porno magazines and porno videos need to go outta business. If a woman wants to sell her body, she has the right to do that and it shouldn't be a crime to do that. Only thing dangerous about being a prostitute is that prostitutes can sometimes get with crazy guys who want to hurt or kill them for whatever stupid reason. I would never hurt a prostitute because i don't believe in beating women. If i got a problem with a woman, i move on to the next woman because it's too many women out here to be mad at a few women who did you wrong.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:53 PM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one