news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-26-2011, 07:41 PM   #76
JASPER
array peezeez

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You know there's no such thing as free pussy.
Old 10-26-2011, 08:22 PM   #77
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
YOU GOT NO SWAG AND PROBABLY UGLIER THAN ROBBY & TSA PUT TOGETHER, OH YEA U PROBABLY WEIGH LIKE SKAMP AS WELL.

HOW THE FUCK ARE U GONNA BUY HOOKERS THATS NOT FROM AMSTERDAM, YOU GOT NO GAME, CAUSE THERES ALOT OF SLUTTY HOES WHO WOULD FUCK YOU FOR FREE, THATS THE REASON WHY U MAKE PARAGRAPH THREADS WHINING ABOUT HOW GAY U ARE,
HoTEP
too bad im a beautiful ass nigga faggot
IMG_20110918_011634.jpg
Old 10-27-2011, 09:07 AM   #78
Fishscale123
SCAR€CROW

Fishscale123 iron monkeyFishscale123 iron monkeyFishscale123 iron monkey

This is gay
Fishscale123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 01:16 PM   #79
IrOnMaN
{-____-}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't think that CJ turning gay will help out his current situation in terms of finding someone. People automatically believe that gay men will just open their arms when it comes to straight men who are having major problems with women. Gay guys are the same exact way as women but just on a nicer level. It's not all about head and intercourse.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 01:28 PM   #80
JASPER
array peezeez

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I don't think that CJ turning gay will help out his current situation in terms of finding someone. People automatically believe that gay men will just open their arms when it comes to straight men who are having major problems with women. Gay guys are the same exact way as women but just on a nicer level. It's not all about head and intercourse.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Old 10-27-2011, 03:01 PM   #81
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy Chase View Post
You know there's no such thing as free pussy.
in america, the land of opportunity, the streets are paved with free pussy.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 03:08 PM   #82
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
too bad im a beautiful ass nigga faggot
Attachment 315
YOUR AS BEAUTIFUL AS THIS DUDe

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 03:13 PM   #83
JASPER
array peezeez

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
in america, the land of opportunity, the streets are paved with free pussy.
They come with free STD's, fucking psychopathic bitches that'll slice your tires.
Old 10-27-2011, 05:37 PM   #84
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

have you ever fucked a hooker that begged you for more . she would even give you your cash back
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 05:38 PM   #85
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

this one time I told a hooker I love you while cumming in her
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 05:39 PM   #86
JASPER
array peezeez

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuswordz95 View Post
this one time I told a hooker I love you while cumming in her
Me too bro, me too.

She didn't respond. The cunt.
Old 10-27-2011, 05:52 PM   #87
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
At least when i get with a prostitute, i'm gonna get some intimacy and i'm gonna get my money's worth.

Prostitutes i deal with only charge $20 and $40

There is one black stripper i deal with and she charges $100 for a hour and $120 for 2 hours of intimacy.

She also charges me $50 for 30 minutes.

I wish i didn't have to give money to women for them to be intimate with me but i'd rather do that than go on a date and spend a lot of money and i gotta wait to get some ass LOL.

I'd also rather not have a girlfriend because having a girlfriend doesn't necessarily mean she's gonna give me some ass for free.

ain't no woman gonna give guys ass for free. That's just the way it is.

the classics
Old 10-27-2011, 06:25 PM   #88
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
are you speaking in code? what the fuck are you talking about?

I never fucked a hooker, I can't see me ever fucking a ho personally. They have diseases and probably loose pussies.

CJ says his hoes are clean, what is he doing, making her get an all clear from the doctor before he fucks her while droning on about some straight to video hood movie with a girl he'd like to fuck in it but won't ever get a chance with because actual women in real life are turned off by creeps that fuck hookers.

One day CJ will come in the thread like "whats this shit on my lip"
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 08:09 PM   #89
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

you know, if its a real hot prostitute thats worth the money, than why not. You know at that level of hotness, you'd have to at least wine and dine that chick before she lets you in. She's in demand.

but some of these nasty whores, and even some of these strippers.....it just shows you how lazy some duds are.
Old 10-28-2011, 11:44 AM   #90
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
you know, if its a real hot prostitute thats worth the money, than why not. You know at that level of hotness, you'd have to at least wine and dine that chick before she lets you in. She's in demand.

but some of these nasty whores, and even some of these strippers.....it just shows you how lazy some duds are.
Agreed. And selfish.
RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote