news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-29-2011, 11:54 AM   #91
IrOnMaN
{>____<}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Women are ALWAYS ready for relationships. The bitch is playing hard to get. Plus, you PAID her for intimacy. I hate to say this but she has no respect for you, CJ. She probably respects an ex-con more than you because he's "real".
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 12:08 PM   #92
CharlesJones
-

CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ironman, i think she does like me but you may be right that she's playing hard to get and she would rather get money from me for intimacy than be my girlfriend. She called me recently twice and i didn't answer because i know what she wants. She won't me see me unless i got some money for her. She's the only woman i will pay for intimacy but if a woman comes along and wants to get to know me and wants to be my woman, i won't be seeing her anymore.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 01:53 PM   #93
Garlic Breath Ginney
Anglophile

Garlic Breath Ginney Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Garlic Breath Ginney Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Garlic Breath Ginney Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Garlic Breath Ginney Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Garlic Breath Ginney Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Garlic Breath Ginney Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Garlic Breath Ginney Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Garlic Breath Ginney Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Garlic Breath Ginney Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Garlic Breath Ginney Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Garlic Breath Ginney Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha, this is great
Old 04-21-2015, 06:29 PM   #94
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

According to Charles Jones, who didn’t know the women’s names, one woman performed oral sex with a condom while the other one was on top of him. The less-occupied woman “kept talking,” Charles said, so he asked her, “Why don’t you use your mouth on me, instead of using it?” That apparently made her angry, so she went to the bathroom while Charles continued to receive a blowjob from the other woman.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 06:39 PM   #95
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Rat Fakerman, you a female? I thought you were a guy.
Lee Towers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 06:44 PM   #96
IrOnMaN
{>____<}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob check two Rebadow View Post
According to Charles Jones, who didn’t know the women’s names, one woman performed oral sex with a condom while the other one was on top of him. The less-occupied woman “kept talking,” Charles said, so he asked her, “Why don’t you use your mouth on me, instead of using it?” That apparently made her angry, so she went to the bathroom while Charles continued to receive a blowjob from the other woman.

Lol. This can't be real.
Old 04-21-2015, 06:52 PM   #97
Artsdradamus
Importer/Exporter/Prophet

Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CJ, you are right. I have wasted money on life. Tomorrow, I'm quitting my job, breaking up with my girlfriend, getting rid of my new car with a warranty and moving back in with my parents so I can be just like you. You seem to have life all figured out.
Artsdradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 08:37 PM   #98
Artsdradamus

Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I almost forgot... I'm canceling my internet so I can go to the library and get online 30 minutes at a time
Old 04-21-2015, 09:34 PM   #99
#StonerSloth
Fuck the King

#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ that's only when your parents are home you need to go to the library, when they're away on holiday motherfucker the dial up stays ON
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
#StonerSloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 10:24 PM   #100
diggy
Veteran Member

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CJ's type:

?
Old 04-21-2015, 11:17 PM   #101
Artsdradamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
^^ that's only when your parents are home you need to go to the library, when they're away on holiday motherfucker the dial up stays ON
No. Cj said that his parents won't give him the password. They know he will be dropping loads on their keyboard while looking at bunions and ingrown toe nails
Old 04-22-2015, 12:51 AM   #102
zooruka

zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Ya'll know damn well the reason why men get with women is to get some pussy and nothing else. Do you really think men want to be with women for anything else?.
It's somewhat true.....I thought love would be the basis, but the bible says if you can't "restrain your desires" you should marry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK BART SIMPSON View Post
if i have a serious relationship with a bitch ill pay for a bracelet or some shit becausee i want too..
This

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
lmao@ CJ calling sex with an aids-infested whore "intimacy"
lolololol

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSHING PLATYPUS View Post
I must admit that I only want women for sex as well.
Refer to first post above

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Cee View Post
kissing there titty nipples....hahaha
Ahahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
YOU GOT NO SWAG AND PROBABLY UGLIER THAN ROBBY & TSA PUT TOGETHER
Bwhahahahaaaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuswordz95 View Post
this one time I told a hooker I love you while cumming in her
Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
Me too bro, me too.

She didn't respond. The cunt.
That's straight nasty.

Quote:
No. Cj said that his parents won't give him the password. They know he will be dropping loads on their keyboard while looking at bunions and ingrown toe nails

Ahahahahaha.....Dropping loads on their keyboard Ahahahahahaha
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 07:04 AM   #103
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

https://soundcloud.com/graveyardshif...prod-by-king-h

^^^^^^^specter op
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 09:22 PM   #104
IrOnMaN
{>____<}

Should I feel sorry for Warren Sapp? Yes, the man is the cause of his own destruction but he was ripped off. $600.00 and he didn't even bust. What man wouldn't be pissed. Charles? Any hookers rip hookers rip you off?

Last edited by IrOnMaN; 04-22-2015 at 09:27 PM.
Old 04-22-2015, 09:49 PM   #105
zooruka

zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
$600.00 and he didn't even bust.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrObMaN View Post
Charles? Any hookers rip hookers rip you off?
The CJ version of busting is lactating nipples. Ahahahahaha
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote