news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-18-2010, 02:31 AM   #1
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Big Lurch Ate His Girlfriend

this is mad old but

Old 07-18-2010, 02:31 AM   #2
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you didnt know that? pcp's a hell of a drug.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 02:34 AM   #3
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah i know that, but i didnt see that video
Old 07-18-2010, 02:37 AM   #4
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

shit's fucked up. i think the nigga should've pleaded insanity

Old 07-18-2010, 02:39 AM   #5
Jammin
Veteran Member

i think thats what he did
Old 07-18-2010, 02:45 AM   #6
djskillz
Raggamuffin

i meant that he shouldn't have been held accountable. i've never done pcp but from the horror stories i hear it doesnt sound like you have very much control over what you do. he didnt even remember doing it.

Old 07-18-2010, 02:52 AM   #7
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

what they don't say is where pcp comes from.

PCP was first synthesized in 1926, and later tested after World War II as a surgical anesthetic. Because of its adverse side effects, such as hallucinations, mania, delirium, and disorientation, it was shelved until the 1950s. In 1953, it was patented by Parke-Davis and named Sernyl (referring to serenity), but was withdrawn from the market two years later because of side-effects. In 1967, it was given the trade name Sernylan and marketed as a veterinary anesthetic, but was again discontinued. Its side effects and long half-life in the human body made it unsuitable for medical applications.
PCP began to emerge as a recreational drug in major cities in the United States in 1967.[17] In 1978, People magazine and Mike Wallace of 60 Minutes called PCP the country's "number one" drug problem. Although recreational use of the drug had always been relatively low, it began declining significantly in the 1980s. In surveys, the amount of high school students admitting to trying PCP at least once fell from 13% in 1979 to less than 3% in 1990.[18]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Right there it shows it being created and taken away because they found out what it does (like they didn't know)

Theeeen they fuckin let it back out again only to discontinue the shit because of the side effects.

OH ..... then they did it again. just in that lil blurp from wiki about the history of PCP.

It's a fucking CRAZY world
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 02:55 AM   #8
djskillz
Raggamuffin

most drugs were legal at one time. in the immortal words of odb "before they was illegal, bitch they was legaaaaallll."

cocaine and heroin were prescribed to people lol.

Old 07-18-2010, 02:56 AM   #9
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

see how they slid it out on the streets after 3 times of putting the shit out in the world???? they fucking tested real good and then they let it loose on the streets.

you got Rza up at 3 AM in a fucking costume going out trying to fight REAL crime and shit....SMH.....people eating ppl and shit.......

but go on and continue to be scared to RIOT

ppl need to wake up and BURN THIS FUCKER TO THE GROUND!!!!!!!!!!
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 03:06 AM   #10
djskillz
Raggamuffin

the one thing that i thank the government for is making lsd readily available to the public in the 60s

Old 07-18-2010, 03:30 AM   #11
dret.izm
WU.B.R

dret.izm crouching tigerdret.izm crouching tiger

lurking lurch lunged for lunch...

if you wake up in a puddle of blood......
nigga i did it to yaaaaa!
Old 07-18-2010, 05:06 AM   #12
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post

you got Rza up at 3 AM in a fucking costume going out trying to fight REAL crime and shit....SMH.....people eating ppl and shit.......
co-sign everything you said but that part had me dying haha. rep

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 09:17 AM   #13
5hundred&one
Groovallegiance

5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

pcp will fuck up your brain permanently, but only after repeated high doses or habitual use. it's like most drugs, fine in moderation. mix with a very little bit down with a blunt once every blue moon and you'd be fine, but most ppl are too stupid to do drugs with any kind of restraint.

I think where ppl get it fucked up is they do way too much of it and it triggers some deep seeded idea or emotion.

big lurch was probably insane before he touched it or maybe he did it too much of it too often and it drove him to think about killing his girlfriend even when he was sober. I don't think a healthy minded person would do some outlandish shit on pcp, but then again most probably wouldn't fuck with it to begin with.

imo, it just gives ppl who are already fucked no inhibitions, so they actually do the crazy shit that floats around in their subconscious, but i don't think it puts those thoughts there.
5hundred&one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 09:36 AM   #14
Jammin
Veteran Member

Big Lunch
Old 07-18-2010, 11:13 AM   #15
etze
N.I.

etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

pcp ruins ur fuckin brain
better dont mess with pcp/crack/heroine or u'll destroy ur whole life

Non-Ignorants
etze is offline   Reply With Quote