news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 07-21-2010, 02:25 AM   #1
BIG D O
Veteran Member

Location: Somewhwere between concern and not givin a shit....
BIG D O iron monkeyBIG D O iron monkeyBIG D O iron monkeyBIG D O iron monkey
Default Albums That Need To Happen Before 2015

Cormega & Ayatollah

DJ Premier solo/compilation style album

New (and proper) Mobb Deep album

Detox

Pete Rock & DJ Premier album

Nas & DJ Premier album

A real D.I.T.C. album w/ only the core members producing it...
BIG D O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 02:55 AM   #2
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

at least three of these are sure things. i wouldn't mind seeing the rest either.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 07:39 AM   #3
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

ive always wondered why dj premier never made a solo album with vocals from all the top mc's in the game! that would be great!!

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 07:41 AM   #4
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^It's Premo's one and only goof up.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 08:56 AM   #5
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Albums I'd like to see...

Madlib & Karriem Riggins - Supreme Team album (what the fuck is taking these guys so long, hurry up and drop that shit! The tracks we heard so far are total fire!!!)

A new Slick Rick album (Rick says there's no market for it or some shit like that, but I'd love to see a Slick Rick album produced by Oh No or Madlib. He was fuckin' craaazy on that 'Auditorium' joint off 'The Ecstatic')

Detox (Dre is defo goin' for Axl Rose status with this one, how long we been waiting now...? Still sure to cop this when/if it drops though!)

The Professionals album (Madlib & Oh No) (This shit is sure to be totally banana's! Again, the tracks that have been released so far are flames! I wish Stones Throw would get a move on and start dropping these projects!)

A new Soul Assassins album (not like the 'Intermission' album which only had about 4 or 5 Muggs beats, but a full Muggs Production like S.A. 1 and 2)

A new Self Scientific album (Chace Infinite is fuckin' deadly on the mic and Khalil is a beast on the boards!!)

Also, I'd like to see...

A new Wu-Tang Clan album
Nas / DJ Premier album
A new Cypress Hill album (with full Muggs production)

Peace!
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 12:46 PM   #6
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

MF Doom and Ghostface Killah....where the hell is this album?
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 12:56 PM   #7
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

a DMX album just like Its Dark And Hell Is Hot

Muddy Waters 2

New Wu Tang album

a proper Bone Thugs album with all 5 members and good production

Bishop Lamont
Old 07-21-2010, 12:57 PM   #8
etze
N.I.

etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

a new sick jacken album with NEW tracks [not like stray bullets] shuld be released
r.a. the rugged man shuld drop an new jewel soon
and of course that new killarmy album

Non-Ignorants
etze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 01:01 PM   #9
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Detox
Old 07-21-2010, 01:33 PM   #10
Sunz of Man
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Sunz of Man crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG D O View Post
Cormega & Ayatollah

DJ Premier solo/compilation style album

New (and proper) Mobb Deep album

Detox

Pete Rock & DJ Premier album

Nas & DJ Premier album

A real D.I.T.C. album w/ only the core members producing it...
All of these would be sick!! I'd still like the see the Big L album with DJ Premier/Lord Finesse handling the production, though I doubt we'll ever see it with the beef with L's dad. And I know this is never gonna happen, but I'd love to see an album of old unreleased Big Pun + Kool G Rap..they flow so perfectly together, not gonna happen but i can dream
Sunz of Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 02:54 PM   #11
Twiztid-Wutang
Veteran Member

Twiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venoms

Bad Meets Evil: Eminem & Royce the 5'9 (Full, no E.P)
Detox (Duh)
Full Wu tang album with NO other producers other than Rza, No guests except Wu related
Nas/Rza track
Tech n9ne Eminem track
Old 07-21-2010, 03:23 PM   #12
dad
PRODIGAL SUN

dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Jigsaw Puzzle and other Warcloud/Holocaust dope shit .
dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 04:33 PM   #13
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

ALL I want is

SWIFT AND CHANGEABLE
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 04:55 PM   #14
etze
N.I.

etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuggedSounds View Post
Jigsaw Puzzle and other Warcloud/Holocaust dope shit .
when is gonna holo be free? any info about that?

Non-Ignorants
etze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 07:03 PM   #15
Thworldisyours
PRODIGAL SUN

Thworldisyours iron monkeyThworldisyours iron monkeyThworldisyours iron monkeyThworldisyours iron monkeyThworldisyours iron monkey

Detox???

Lol...
Thworldisyours is offline   Reply With Quote