news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 07-21-2010, 05:11 AM   #1
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA
Default Street Fighter x Tekken / Tekken x Street Fighter

rumors are floating around that ono-san will announce this at comic con this saturday? it will run on tekken 6's and street fighter 4's engine

Last edited by KZA; 07-31-2010 at 04:13 AM.
KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 08:45 AM   #2
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The one running on SF4 game engine is the only one I would have any interest in.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 02:04 AM   #3
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

cool concept, hope it plays 2-D
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 11:15 PM   #4
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

fuckin wack
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 03:16 PM   #5
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

?
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 04:21 PM   #6
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms

from the video they showed it looks like it's 2v2 ryu vs kazuya but ryu used chun li as an assist. kazuya tagged in nina and they did a double team move to ryu

from the video it looks sick

Old 07-24-2010, 07:12 PM   #7
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this was mentioned today and i did hear whisperings about a new tekken tag and i think this is what it was

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 09:46 PM   #8
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

this is why i love Capcom for doing this types of game with other companies

this gonna be fucking sick it looks like a mixture of the 2 fighting mechanics i just hope from Capcom that they don't ruin it with the same SFII characters and use some of Alpha 3rd Strike and other games

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Last edited by RagnaroK; 07-24-2010 at 10:04 PM.
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 10:46 PM   #9
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
this is why i love Capcom for doing this types of game with other companies

this gonna be fucking sick it looks like a mixture of the 2 fighting mechanics i just hope from Capcom that they don't ruin it with the same SFII characters and use some of Alpha 3rd Strike and other games
I agree complete we need more charecter from different SF series I mean Sean from 3rd Strike would be great, Throw Guy in their, maybe bring back Charlie you stuff we've seen but haven't seen in a while nah mean. and Tekken i dunno who of who would be in their besides the core charecter but even the newer tekken charecter would be dope. plus your bringing two fighting communities together and this would be great to settle the debate of who's better street fighter the grand daddy of fighting games or it's son Tekken king of the iron fist

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 06:05 AM   #10
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

LOL! at these Street Fighter fanboys crying all over the net like Tekken isn't worthy of respect

just think about the match ups we'll be able to select
Law VS Fei-Long
Paul VS Ken
Raven VS Guy or Ibuki
Ganryu VS Honda
Kazuya VS Akuma
Jin VS Ryu
Lei VS Gen
Azuka VS Makoto
Nina or Anna VS Juri or Viper

just thinking about it gets me even more hype I just hope to see no Dan and no Panda

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Last edited by RagnaroK; 07-25-2010 at 06:26 AM.
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 01:22 PM   #11
Buzk
Veteran Member

Buzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal son

now this is a fighting game id be interested in, on the tekken engine that is

Buzk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 02:27 PM   #12
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

syke^^unless they get ballsy an reimagine the sf characters
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 10:59 PM   #13
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

all of street fighters projectiles would be easily dodged and no supers. first one to juggle wins the match.

Old 07-28-2010, 02:45 PM   #14
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

Sounds good..I always liked Tekken a little more than SF. Now how about Tekken/SF/Virtual Fighter?
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 07:21 PM   #15
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

LOL yo I watched that video of Ryu vs Kazuya like 5 times because It's just funny how the nerds react at certain parts in the clip lol it cracks me up lol fuckin nerds
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote