news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 07-25-2010, 12:33 PM   #1
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default The hangover 2

Release Date: May 26, 2011

Plot Summary: "The Hangover" sequel is headed to Thailand - reuniting Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, Justin Bartha and Zach Galifianakis as a group of friends who find themselves getting into even more outrageous trouble in Asia.

looks like more then 1 nude asian guy jumping out of a car trunk...this time around lol
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 11:24 PM   #2
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I kept hearing how great 'The Hangover' was. I finally saw it when it came out on DVD. Some nice chuckles here and there and that was it. Anyone feel the same? And don't get me started on 'Tropic Thunder,' what a terrible movie.
MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 11:45 PM   #3
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Hangover gets better the more you watch it.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 11:52 PM   #4
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaststroke & Butterfly View Post
I kept hearing how great 'The Hangover' was. I finally saw it when it came out on DVD. Some nice chuckles here and there and that was it. Anyone feel the same? And don't get me started on 'Tropic Thunder,' what a terrible movie.
yes...i feel the same way about 'the goods', 'balls of fury' and most of the so-so comedies my stoner buddies think are hysterical.

i thought 'tropic thunder' was hilarious though lol
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 11:45 PM   #5
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Yeah tropic thunder did it for me. I honestly thought the hangover was meh except Galifinakis who is spectacular always. His interview with Natalie Portman is probably the best 3 minutes ever recorded. Period.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOVq_UL48o0

Not to mention I love Tim and Eric's Awesome Show.
Old 07-30-2010, 12:15 AM   #6
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lies have been spewed in this thread.
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 10:45 AM   #7
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post

lmao. awesome.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 10:50 AM   #8
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I wish they made this sequel instead

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 05:12 PM   #9
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

Quote:
Originally Posted by djskillz View Post
lmao. awesome.
I honestly think the only comedian on his level is like a John Cleese or something. In a very different style, but on the same level of madness. Python was more insane and over the top, Galifiniakis is reserved and awkward-crazy. But its the same level of absurdity that makes you laugh to prevent going nuts.

His Charline Theron interview is awesome too because she's obviously belligerently high and its more funny rather then painful to watch.

Poor Natalie Portman, you can tell he really caught her off guard with that stuff.
Old 07-30-2010, 05:23 PM   #10
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Charlize Theron one is my favorite. "I hope your dog dies."

Old 07-30-2010, 05:25 PM   #11
djskillz
Raggamuffin

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/ed3...s-steve-carell

a new one with steve carell

Old 07-30-2010, 09:40 PM   #12
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
Yeah tropic thunder did it for me. I honestly thought the hangover was meh except Galifinakis who is spectacular always. His interview with Natalie Portman is probably the best 3 minutes ever recorded. Period.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOVq_UL48o0

"you shaved your head in V For Vendetta, did you also shave your V For Vagina?"
lmao
Old 08-01-2010, 03:01 AM   #13
etze
N.I.

etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i loved Hangover, gonna be waiting to see the second movie

Non-Ignorants
etze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 12:14 AM   #14
samtheseed

samtheseed sitting duck

Agreed. I didn't get Hangover 1. Felt like a bad 80s film on USA Up All Night minus titties and animatronic dog wearing sunglasses.
samtheseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 10:42 AM   #15
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

Honestly all these big studios try to come up with these comedies and its like I could watch nothing but American Pie movies and get my proverbial nut off. Except book of love. That blew shit out its ass. But 6/7 were good movies.

I want a feel good comedy. A couple of really cool dudes who are best buds, some drinking, some bong rips, topless (or bottomless) scenes, and some sort of corny hijinks. If I get that I love the movie. Broken Lizard, American Pie, Van Wilder, or anything by Judd Apatow.