news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-21-2013, 07:00 PM   #1
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Top 5 Hottest Current Female Tennis Players

There seems to be a lot of hot tennis players these days. Every time one of the slams is on I see a few new ones. I thought I'd start a thread about it, for anybody who watches tennis. So list your top 5.

My list are all reasonably well known and successful players, but I've seen a few lesser known players who would be hotter than some of these girls. In particular some Puerto Rican girl at the Sydney tournament a couple of weeks back.

1. Tamira Pascek
2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Caroline Wozniacki
4. Victoria Azarenka (Never really been into her but she's looking pretty hot at this year's Aussie Open)
5. Ana Ivanovic (Could be top of the list if she had tits. Would be higher on the list if she hadn't gotten really skinny)
Old 01-21-2013, 08:16 PM   #2
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

No pics?

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:19 PM   #3
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

did you get lost?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:40 PM   #4
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAQ View Post
No pics?
Paszek...

Kirilenko...

Wozniacki...

Azarenka...

Ivanovic...

Ivanovic is the obvious choice, but I'm just too much of a tits man, as you can tell by my putting Paszek at number 1.
Old 01-22-2013, 12:00 AM   #5
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ashley Harkleroad

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 03:02 PM   #6
noel411
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Ashley Harkleroad
Surely she doesn't still play? She must have never even cracked the top 100. I never saw her play, although I was familiar with her as I remember people used to talk about her because she was hot, and then she did Playboy.
Old 01-22-2013, 03:16 PM   #7
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Oh, I'm sorry. I don't watch women's tennis at all.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 03:20 PM   #8
noel411
The ABBOTT

This is what women's tennis needs...

Old 01-22-2013, 03:33 PM   #9
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Noel, do you think Serena Williams is hot, like some of the other dudes at the forum had said?

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 01-22-2013, 03:46 PM   #10
noel411
The ABBOTT

Nah dude. She's pretty much a beast. Anybody who doesn't believe in evolution should take a good hard look at the Williams sisters, because they're pretty much half ape.

No disrespect though. Champion players.
Old 01-22-2013, 09:21 PM   #11
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
Nah dude. She's pretty much a beast. Anybody who doesn't believe in evolution should take a good hard look at the Williams sisters, because they're pretty much half ape.

No disrespect though. Champion players.
wtf

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:54 AM   #12
check two
N.I.

How bout Sloane Stephens?

Quote:
Old 01-27-2013, 05:13 PM   #13
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ivanovic for me.

everytime i go to wimbeldon i jus happen to stumble upon her games iv seen her up close and she is stunning, along with being fucking tall.

too bad her game is terrible.
Old 01-27-2013, 06:50 PM   #14
noel411
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
How bout Sloane Stephens?
Not a bad looker but I'm not really into her. If she had good tits I'd be into her.
Quote:
Ivanovic for me.

everytime i go to wimbeldon i jus happen to stumble upon her games iv seen her up close and she is stunning, along with being fucking tall.

too bad her game is terrible.
She's seems to be getting her game back a bit. Certainly playing a lot better than she was a year or 2 ago. She'll never be able to compete with the top players though. It's crazy how women's tennis was so bad for a while that she actually won a slam and got to number 1. Fuck, even Jankovic was number 1 for a while. That was a terrible period for women's tennis.