news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Downloads and Links

Old 08-15-2010, 04:11 PM   #31
exxxon

exxxon shaolin masta killaexxxon shaolin masta killaexxxon shaolin masta killaexxxon shaolin masta killaexxxon shaolin masta killaexxxon shaolin masta killaexxxon shaolin masta killa

good lookin out everyone who peeped tha tape..appreciate all the feed..peace fellas
exxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 05:37 PM   #32
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Gonna give this a listen. Seems nice and short.
Old 08-16-2010, 11:25 PM   #33
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Track 8. Southwesterners... Track 9. My MP Breaks Necks

Man I am putting this on my ipod so i can soak this tape in. I am vibing like a mother fucker. This is mood music for late nights. Feeling this shit EXXX.

Peace

Last edited by 12weLvE; 08-16-2010 at 11:28 PM.
12weLvE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 05:08 PM   #34
NeonGenesis

NeonGenesis shaolin monk

Takin it over is classic
NeonGenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 01:45 PM   #35
Sleep Sinatra
Veteran Member

Sleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Sleep Sinatra Send a message via MSN to Sleep Sinatra

man this is RAW u like Kev Brown with an M.O.D influence, i know yall be buildin gettin throwed alot when i call lol good shit G. Rott Doggz Gotchu.
Sleep Sinatra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 04:43 PM   #36
exxxon

exxxon shaolin masta killaexxxon shaolin masta killaexxxon shaolin masta killaexxxon shaolin masta killaexxxon shaolin masta killaexxxon shaolin masta killaexxxon shaolin masta killa

yeah yeah gettin throwed everyday at the house of traps...good look on bangin this shit sleep...next project is definately gonna be some neck snappin shit too..that kev brown shit is nastlily smooth..gotta hear more of that..also got a zip folder for you ill send over in the next day or so..peace fam
exxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 05:04 PM   #37
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

yea this goes haard
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 09:45 AM   #38
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

exxxon is my dude, i love homies productions no homo

highly underated in this spot, and i never understood why. always comes with different flavours, gets creative with the instrumentations, mad laid back drums.

i think the most unique is the blend of the sounds, shit is crazy. i cant explain it but it is atmospheric creation........ like i said one of the most underated in this piece

peace to exxxon, stay bangin out

also, i still got like three beats i have selected to rock. sorry about the delay but imma get on those and drop em all at once.

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 04:39 PM   #39
Sleep Sinatra
Veteran Member

Sleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Sleep Sinatra Send a message via MSN to Sleep Sinatra

Quote:
Originally Posted by exxxon View Post
yeah yeah gettin throwed everyday at the house of traps...good look on bangin this shit sleep...next project is definately gonna be some neck snappin shit too..that kev brown shit is nastlily smooth..gotta hear more of that..also got a zip folder for you ill send over in the next day or so..peace fam
Bet,keep doin it,100
Sleep Sinatra is offline   Reply With Quote