news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Old 08-10-2010, 07:33 AM   #1
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default who's the dirty faggot who moderates the box office hideout?

and why did your dirty faggot ass lock my expendables thread?

Thanks, and fuck you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 05:39 PM   #2
Janjuhizm

Janjuhizm crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony DANza View Post
and why did your dirty faggot ass lock my expendables thread?

Thanks, and fuck you

The dirty Faggot and/or Faggots are/is one of these two queers: El Don or Razorsharp

Fuck most of these faggot moderators- that should be a sig

Build & Destroy

http://www.myspace.com/janjuhizm
Janjuhizm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 10:26 PM   #3

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hmm. well, one/both of them is/are a faggot/faggots.

I tried to make a thread about the Expendables that was also meant to provoke and challenge wu-corp posters to look into the very depths of their souls and question their very essences.

It provoked the viewer, much like the gay movies wu-corp posters like to pramble on about.

How ironic that my thread was censored because it went against the grain and attempted to elicit thought and discussion.

Faggot(s).

Quote:
Old 08-11-2010, 08:57 AM   #4
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

learn to use the search function before making thread on a movie thats already been discussed months before hand.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 11:06 PM   #5
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

El Don's cool.

what did you say in the thread exactly?

Being a liberal pussy and a fan of auteurs, I would never, ever, ever watch The Expendables lol
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 07:37 PM   #6
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

getting butthurt over such a menial thing is stupid and yeh El Don is cool
Old 08-13-2010, 09:11 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Don View Post
learn to use the search function before making thread on a movie thats already been discussed months before hand.
THat's some pussy bullshit. You erased it because of a confrontational tone meant to elicit discussion because you want to run some online faggot coffee house where faggots agree and jerk eachother off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
El Don's cool.

what did you say in the thread exactly?

Being a liberal pussy and a fan of auteurs, I would never, ever, ever watch The Expendables lol
No El Don is a faggot(See above). I just said the expendables was coming out and then i called everybody pussies, or something along those lines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undiluted Karma View Post
getting butthurt over such a menial thing is stupid and yeh El Don is cool
calling people "faggot" isn't getting butthurt. It is why god made the internet. Getting butthurt is emo indian pussies coopting american culture, trying to make friends on the internet, and defending the honor of a faggot.

El Don, you're the box office mod and you can do what you want. The entire purpose of this thread as so I would know who the faggot was so that I could call them a faggot.

It turns out that you are the faggot.

Faggot.

Quote:
Old 08-15-2010, 12:20 AM   #8
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Method Man
Old 08-15-2010, 12:52 AM   #9
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha, by posting that, you are admitting that you are a faggot

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 01:04 AM   #10
TAURO
El Don of this shit

.....oh dear

Method Man
Old 08-15-2010, 12:35 PM   #11
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

shut up faggots.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 01:59 PM   #12
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Oh, I meant to point something out:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony DANza View Post
You erased it because of a confrontational tone meant to elicit discussion
Depending on how that was done, it comes close to trolling. If you look back, months ago Lacey was making similar complaints because his threads were locked because he wanted to make actual good discussions but made them trollish.

Last edited by Prolifical ENG; 08-18-2010 at 02:02 PM.
Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 12:22 AM   #13
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

rocking the boat is only tolerated in gen chat. you should know this by now.
not saying its right but its the best system we have and compared to other websites its the best system available. yes its fucked up but thats the way things are.

see what i did there?
Old 09-01-2010, 01:34 AM   #14
DeeBlock
Veteran Member

DeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
shut up faggots.
I was about to say the same - to you.

DeeBlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 04:45 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post
rocking the boat is only tolerated in gen chat. you should know this by now.
not saying its right but its the best system we have and compared to other websites its the best system available. yes its fucked up but thats the way things are.

see what i did there?
I never told anybody not to rock the boat.

I tried to tell people to strive for betterment while at the same time, keeping a sense of perspective.

And not tear anything down without a BETTER PLAN for rebuilding.

My better plan was NOT closing awesome threads about The Expendables. Find a hole in it....You can't, because there are none.

What's YOUR blueprint?

Quote: