news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 12-07-2010, 01:42 PM   #1
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Chamillionaire

i know most of you all know i hate the lil wayne esque flow but i like this dudes delivery

Old 12-07-2010, 01:46 PM   #2
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

This is the most delusional dude in hip-hop, claims to be underground and independent yet universal is pulling the strings harder than Def Jam usually does with their artists.
Old 12-07-2010, 01:50 PM   #3
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

back when i was living in texas i use to see dude in the ymca all the time
Old 12-07-2010, 06:42 PM   #4
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post
back when i was living in texas i use to see dude in the ymca all the time
Was he there looking for little boys?

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"
DUMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 07:47 PM   #5
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

he's a good rapper imo...think i'm crazy was my shit for the longest time
Old 12-07-2010, 09:22 PM   #6
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

i used to be into cham but he stopped dropping Mixtape Messiah's so i kinda stopped checking what he was up to

Ultimate Victory has some nice songs

Old 12-07-2010, 10:04 PM   #7
FRiTz
LORD AKU

FRiTz crouching tigerFRiTz crouching tiger

diss niggas wack
FRiTz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 03:07 AM   #8
issues

issues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killa

Koopa been doin it since back in the day.. with Swishahouse..

& Color Changin Click..

Mixtape Mesiah's were the shit..

issues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 03:55 PM   #9
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUMBO View Post
Was he there looking for little boys?
he was always b-balling
Old 03-04-2014, 12:47 PM   #10
madchild
PRODIGAL SUN

madchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkey

Not much love for him on this forum but it seems like we're going through a dry spell for new music in this forum so I'll post these new releases up.

If there's one rapper that is doing it right for his fans it's him. Constantly giving them free mixtapes and singles, and expecting fans to buy the studio album in return. His Poison LP must be heat to him if he's been shopping it for 2 years for a label release.

His Elevate EP, Ammunition EP and Reignfall EP were solid.

madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 07:45 PM   #11
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Chamillionaire is alright. I respect his business and inventiveness but i'm not a fan of his music
Old 03-04-2014, 08:49 PM   #12
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

aight southern emcee, i respect his skill though kind of a fan of his music

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote